Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997036 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:33 - Mar 26 with 5972 viewskel

It’s heartening in this time of crisis that we can all rely on at least one constant and that’s bury providing us with yet more comedy gold.

The ITK brigade in particular are doing a fantastic job relieving my boredom. Some people think they are way more important than they actually are.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:04 - Mar 26 with 5900 viewssmaclad1

This report should have been considered by Bury Council's Cabinet last night along with another report which was not published presumably because it contained the more detailed business/financial elements of the proposal. The meeting was cancelled due to coronavirus. Noting the earlier post about toys being thrown out of the pram by the consortium, while the Council is in lockdown and meetings suspended any decision on behalf of the Council rests with the Leader of the Council. And presumably depends on liquidation - four days and counting...

https://councildecisions.bury.gov.uk/documents/s20899/Support%20for%20Bury%20FC%
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:31 - Mar 28 with 5503 viewsSandyman

We know they're a bit slow over that side of Heywood, but advertising the "World Famous" (not) market as being open during the current crisis is beyond stupid. If ever a section of the population needed isolating.....

https://www.burymarket.com/index.aspx?articleid=15264
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:40 - Mar 28 with 5423 viewspioneer

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:31 - Mar 28 by Sandyman

We know they're a bit slow over that side of Heywood, but advertising the "World Famous" (not) market as being open during the current crisis is beyond stupid. If ever a section of the population needed isolating.....

https://www.burymarket.com/index.aspx?articleid=15264

Probably the only place you can pick up a fresh pangolin.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:58 - Mar 28 with 5318 viewsdownunder

Are any claiming that they are now on their longest unbeaten run?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:10 - Mar 29 with 5310 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:58 - Mar 28 by downunder

Are any claiming that they are now on their longest unbeaten run?

As I have sod all to do atm, I was toying with the idea of getting this thread done in black and white, I don’t know if I am allowed to, but I thought maybe proceeds to be donated to doing something for nhs workers, in whatever form.

Any advice on above appreciated

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:51 - Mar 30 with 5065 viewssmaclad1

The heartbreak of a team that had all but EARNED the right to play in the North West Counties League but will now lose it due to the voiding of the 2019/20 non-league programme cannot be measured against that of a newly formed team who considered themselves to have the right to start their existence in the North West Counties League.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52070349
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:16 - Mar 30 with 5011 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:51 - Mar 30 by smaclad1

The heartbreak of a team that had all but EARNED the right to play in the North West Counties League but will now lose it due to the voiding of the 2019/20 non-league programme cannot be measured against that of a newly formed team who considered themselves to have the right to start their existence in the North West Counties League.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52070349

Consider the plight of Barrow afc almost 50 years after being voted out of the league in 1971/72 they are on the brink of return. The leagues should stand as they are now.

This is not the time for bickering.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:48 - Mar 30 with 4803 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:16 - Mar 30 by kiwidale

Consider the plight of Barrow afc almost 50 years after being voted out of the league in 1971/72 they are on the brink of return. The leagues should stand as they are now.

If they can’t complete the season it should, with games in hand being applied on the basis of points per games and goals scored and conceded , already played. I do think though they should complete the season, once it gets going again, playing 3 games a week, then with a much shortened close season. It’s a terrible shame for those clubs that are being prevented from being promoted, the current season should be completed. The close season is only so long to benefit the big clubs so they can play in big money generating friendlies , could be much shorter. If the curtailing of the season does still apply, I really hope that the Phoenix club of Bury don’t get into the league pyramid, they just don't deserve it.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:15 - Apr 1 with 4445 viewssmaclad1

Today is the day that the CVA supervisor, Mr Steven Wiseglass has said that, if no CVA is forthcoming, he will issue a winding-up petition against the company and intends to seek the appointment of a liquidator.

Meanwhile, despite the voiding of the non-league season, and despite the fact that another team had all but earned the right to play in the North West Counties League through promotion, the bury phoenix club are still seeing it as their right to barge into that league and, rather more distastefully, are seeing opportunity in the struggles that existing clubs might have in these virus affected times.

And the fallout from the seeming collapse of the consortium's bid continues - it is apparently the fault of the Bury Times for publicly reporting the existence of a democratically, publicly available document on the Bury Council website (and coincidently within this thread too).

News story and comments both illuminate the warped perspectives on the wrong side of Heywood -
https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/18343015.bury-afc-wait-impact-early-end-non-le
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:04 - Apr 1 with 4409 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:15 - Apr 1 by smaclad1

Today is the day that the CVA supervisor, Mr Steven Wiseglass has said that, if no CVA is forthcoming, he will issue a winding-up petition against the company and intends to seek the appointment of a liquidator.

Meanwhile, despite the voiding of the non-league season, and despite the fact that another team had all but earned the right to play in the North West Counties League through promotion, the bury phoenix club are still seeing it as their right to barge into that league and, rather more distastefully, are seeing opportunity in the struggles that existing clubs might have in these virus affected times.

And the fallout from the seeming collapse of the consortium's bid continues - it is apparently the fault of the Bury Times for publicly reporting the existence of a democratically, publicly available document on the Bury Council website (and coincidently within this thread too).

News story and comments both illuminate the warped perspectives on the wrong side of Heywood -
https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/18343015.bury-afc-wait-impact-early-end-non-le

"Our significant fan base" what for a club that's not even formed yet.... massive
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:08 - Apr 1 with 4323 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:04 - Apr 1 by nordenblue

"Our significant fan base" what for a club that's not even formed yet.... massive

Aye.

“we believe that our significant fanbase can bring much-needed revenue to clubs in non-league football.”

Would make a nice change from them ripping people off.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:16 - Apr 1 with 4106 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:08 - Apr 1 by kel

Aye.

“we believe that our significant fanbase can bring much-needed revenue to clubs in non-league football.”

Would make a nice change from them ripping people off.

They are on about 1p in the pound over there now for CVA, a new low even for those morons, as for the market being open and advertising, absolutely stupid beyond words.

One of them (a more sensible one generally) visited here to see a post at 7.15 am today, he never comes here apparently, but happened to come on, so we are obsessed, handcuff women is still on fine form!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:12 - Apr 2 with 3911 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:16 - Apr 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

They are on about 1p in the pound over there now for CVA, a new low even for those morons, as for the market being open and advertising, absolutely stupid beyond words.

One of them (a more sensible one generally) visited here to see a post at 7.15 am today, he never comes here apparently, but happened to come on, so we are obsessed, handcuff women is still on fine form!

Just been having a catch up of the mong board and one of them seems to have a bizarre obsession with me. Personally I thought him and I had settled our differences but it appears not and he looks to be having some kind of breakdown. Truly bizarre but I suppose when you have been swinging the lead for so long it can do funny things to your mind.

A number of bury fans I know have met him and said to a man (and woman) that he’s not a full shilling and it appears they were right. Risby had him spot on.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2020 11:13]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:43 - Apr 2 with 3877 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:12 - Apr 2 by kel

Just been having a catch up of the mong board and one of them seems to have a bizarre obsession with me. Personally I thought him and I had settled our differences but it appears not and he looks to be having some kind of breakdown. Truly bizarre but I suppose when you have been swinging the lead for so long it can do funny things to your mind.

A number of bury fans I know have met him and said to a man (and woman) that he’s not a full shilling and it appears they were right. Risby had him spot on.

I believe he's had mental health problems in the past Kel so I wish him all the best. Clearly a lifelong bury fan and for me one of the more sensible gigglers.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:48 - Apr 2 with 3868 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:43 - Apr 2 by 100notout

I believe he's had mental health problems in the past Kel so I wish him all the best. Clearly a lifelong bury fan and for me one of the more sensible gigglers.

Like I said, I was under the impression we had sorted out any issues we had with each other but then saw his wild rants about me. If someone wants to get personal with me then they’ll get it straight back. I try to bite my tongue these days but he’s out of order.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2020 11:49]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:40 - Apr 2 with 3754 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:12 - Apr 2 by kel

Wow! Talk about a mountain and molehill!!! And defo no breakdown or obsession (see my next post)...just that your continued hatred of ALL things Bury baffles me tbh.

But making fun of someone who suffers with depression and anxiety, is a new low.

The type of comments on social media...that have led to people committing suicide.

You do yourself a disservice Kel, you're better than this, much better.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:42 - Apr 2 with 3753 viewsR11BFC

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:48 - Apr 2 by kel

Like I said, I was under the impression we had sorted out any issues we had with each other but then saw his wild rants about me. If someone wants to get personal with me then they’ll get it straight back. I try to bite my tongue these days but he’s out of order.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2020 11:49]

Just for clarity and the truth re Kel's claim's about my wild rants, obsession and getting personal.

From memory, I've mentioned him twice on our MB, since we had a spat last year. The main reason, being his post last Thursday (26th March) and I quote:

"It’s heartening in this time of crisis that we can all rely on at least one constant and that’s bury providing us with yet more comedy gold. The ITK brigade in particular are doing a fantastic job relieving my boredom. Some people think they are way more important than they actually are."

I'm sure that was in reference to me (I might be paranoid but that doesn't mean I'm wrong!) and even if not me (which I doubt) yet another Bury dig. Seems okay for Kel to do it but not others back to him. What's the saying? "If you can't take it..."

Here are my 2 'wild' rants, both on the same thread about Bury AFC:

"Of course, we'll be known as bury are fookin' crap by the Daleys. But fortunately we can call them Rochdale are fookin' crap. Hi Kel. What's your user name on here pal?"

"Hi Kel. ❤️ You've still not told me what your user name on here is."

I know...savage stuff. So apologies Kel, no offence intended, just a bit of banter...with you commenting about our MB. I actually thought it would slightly amuse you.

What a shame...

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:53 - Apr 2 with 3741 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:42 - Apr 2 by R11BFC

Just for clarity and the truth re Kel's claim's about my wild rants, obsession and getting personal.

From memory, I've mentioned him twice on our MB, since we had a spat last year. The main reason, being his post last Thursday (26th March) and I quote:

"It’s heartening in this time of crisis that we can all rely on at least one constant and that’s bury providing us with yet more comedy gold. The ITK brigade in particular are doing a fantastic job relieving my boredom. Some people think they are way more important than they actually are."

I'm sure that was in reference to me (I might be paranoid but that doesn't mean I'm wrong!) and even if not me (which I doubt) yet another Bury dig. Seems okay for Kel to do it but not others back to him. What's the saying? "If you can't take it..."

Here are my 2 'wild' rants, both on the same thread about Bury AFC:

"Of course, we'll be known as bury are fookin' crap by the Daleys. But fortunately we can call them Rochdale are fookin' crap. Hi Kel. What's your user name on here pal?"

"Hi Kel. ❤️ You've still not told me what your user name on here is."

I know...savage stuff. So apologies Kel, no offence intended, just a bit of banter...with you commenting about our MB. I actually thought it would slightly amuse you.

What a shame...

Yep, you’re being paranoid. I was referring to something I read on Twitter from a couple of bury fans.

You’ve strangely failed to mention the other posts about me by you on that thread haven’t you? One about me “biting”? And please don’t play the mental health card like you always do, it’s always the same when you’re challenged on something you’ve posted. I know what it’s like to suffer depression and anxiety too so get off your moral high horse on that one and take responsibility for what you’ve posted instead of playing the sympathy card all the time.

At what point do you now flounce again as you’ve done numerous times on here as well as proclaiming you rarely visit? You’ve been logged on for most of the afternoon!

A link to refresh your memory...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/members/R11BFC/posts/

Now fook off and seek attention somewhere else.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:32 - Apr 2 with 3689 viewsKenBoon

Didn't the NWCL kick Rochdale Down (Cassy Gabs) out for not having locks on a toilet/changing room? I think people are being harsh saying the Bury Phoenix club shouldn't be allowed into the NWCL. From memory of watching Cassy Gabs their second division was usually undersubscribed but having a quick look now it appears they've split division one into North and south. Are Bury after skipping straight into the Premier? Because that wouldn't be fair.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:50 - Apr 3 with 3409 viewssmaclad1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:16 - Apr 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

Brilliant! But he could at least have hung around long enough to give my post a down vote. Anyway, someone on gigglelane must have taken note as the sentiments of the 7.15 am post later appears in the comments on the bury times articles.

Aaaah! Handcuff lady - a number of images come unbidden to mind - and then reality drags you back -
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=DhSqLyCx&id=83141E1DB866B7

If nowt else, we should be able to help those chaps finish off painting the coffin - the answer to "?" should be along soon...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:16 - Apr 12 with 2891 viewsboromat

Bury AFC still going strong

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:50 - Apr 12 with 2849 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:16 - Apr 12 by boromat

Bury AFC still going strong

Gonna take a lot of £60 to purchase Giggle Lane

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:21 - Apr 13 with 2599 viewsboromat

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:50 - Apr 12 by James1980

Gonna take a lot of £60 to purchase Giggle Lane

Looks very much like a con to me. But then anything would now wouldn't it after everything that's gone on. Can't be any trust left between the club and fans.

Edit: I think I've missed the point this is Bury AFC and not Bury FC.

Still after all the fans have been through handing over £60 seems like an ask. Especially in the current situation with Covid-19.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 11:48]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:53 - Apr 13 with 2568 viewssmaclad1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:21 - Apr 13 by boromat

Looks very much like a con to me. But then anything would now wouldn't it after everything that's gone on. Can't be any trust left between the club and fans.

Edit: I think I've missed the point this is Bury AFC and not Bury FC.

Still after all the fans have been through handing over £60 seems like an ask. Especially in the current situation with Covid-19.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 11:48]

Think this is the new lot as opposed to Mr Dale's club, FFCBFC.

Talking of Mr Dale, the two companies he established - Bury Leisure and Bury Heritage - in 2018 both had first notices to be struck off issued in the London Gazette on 10th March.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024