Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2021689 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:33 - Aug 19 with 3590 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:10 - Aug 19 by TVOS1907

Apparently they were due to play Atherton in a friendly, but have been unable to get a team together.

So, the team that is going to storm through the very lower leagues, taking 4,000 to every away game and has two stars on their badge to represent having won a competition they have never played a game in can't get a team together for a friendly with Atherton?

Yes, it's the bootleg buckets. Same shit, different bucket.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:55 - Aug 19 with 3545 viewskel

Seems some of them are upset that they may not see the HISTORIC first game of theirs in whatever pub league they have been entered into due to Covid restrictions. They reckon they should have their games played at bigger stadiums what with them being massive and that.

Are Wembley or the Bernabéu free or do they need bigger?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:24 - Aug 20 with 3470 viewsDySporting

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:10 - Aug 19 by TVOS1907

Apparently they were due to play Atherton in a friendly, but have been unable to get a team together.

There were meant to play them in a friendly this weekend but don't have a squad of players so had to cancel the fixture. I believe they have 7 signed so far.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:59 - Aug 20 with 3325 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:24 - Aug 20 by DySporting

There were meant to play them in a friendly this weekend but don't have a squad of players so had to cancel the fixture. I believe they have 7 signed so far.

Perhaps the hundreds of players calling their manager haven't been able to get through?

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:00 - Aug 20 with 3187 viewskel

Latest dummy spit from the bootleg buckets. IT’S NOT FAIR, WE ARE MASSIVE

https://buryafc.uk/2020/08/our-stance-on-the-ground-restrictions/

Didn’t take them long to have digs at the crowds their landlords get did it? Same shit, different bucket.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2020 10:04]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:05 - Aug 20 with 3178 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:00 - Aug 20 by kel

Didn’t take them long to have digs at the crowds their landlords get did it? Same shit, different bucket.

I’m not even past the first paragraph and the use of the word “mere” has annoyed me.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:38 - Aug 20 with 3125 viewsAtThePeake

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:00 - Aug 20 by kel

To be fair to them, the rule doesn't really make any sense at all.

Tangled up in blue.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Aug 20 with 3097 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:38 - Aug 20 by AtThePeake

Fair point but it’s more their attitude that irks. They cried and cried about the football family when they got chucked out of the league but now they’re only interested in themselves and how it affects them.

Football family when it suits.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:24 - Aug 20 with 3050 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Aug 20 by kel

Fair point but it’s more their attitude that irks. They cried and cried about the football family when they got chucked out of the league but now they’re only interested in themselves and how it affects them.

They’re amazing. As you say, all about them.

This makes no sense:
“ Sustaining attendance levels of 300 for any significant period of time, requires a rethink of our ticketing policy.”

Until yesterday they didn’t know when fans would be back at all, nor the numbers that would be allowed. Surely they had contingencies for this?
Lose a league club, global pandemic, same outlook.

#mere300

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - Aug 20 with 3021 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:24 - Aug 20 by 442Dale

They’re amazing. As you say, all about them.

This makes no sense:
“ Sustaining attendance levels of 300 for any significant period of time, requires a rethink of our ticketing policy.”

Until yesterday they didn’t know when fans would be back at all, nor the numbers that would be allowed. Surely they had contingencies for this?
Lose a league club, global pandemic, same outlook.

#mere300

That's a mere 42.85 fans per player.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:20 - Aug 20 with 2965 viewsD_Alien

"... and have many more queuing to get in outside the ground."

Where else would you queue to get in? But give the guy credit for getting that right

[Post edited 20 Aug 2020 12:24]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:37 - Aug 20 with 2933 viewsfinberty

I love the Gordon Brownesque reference to 'investment' - as in, investing in a health and safety assessment.

I took delivery of our Sainsbury's delivery, and noted my investment in bin bags, fruit and loo roll.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:16 - Aug 20 with 2806 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Aug 20 by kel

Don't think these two are in the same family, kel:

Post - "There seems to be a lot of lies and propaganda spread by a small body of people purporting to be BURY FC fans, they are not, they have undermined our Great Club and caused trouble at every juncture and in doing so have threatened the very existence of our Club, if challenged they shout louder thinking that makes wrong, right, it does not."

Reply - "I am more of a Bury fan than you will ever by you utter arsewipe"

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:41 - Aug 20 with 2771 viewsSandyman

Same s***
Same bucket

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/18661457.fan-repeat-handcuff-protest-gigg-lane/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:55 - Aug 20 with 2748 viewsMorden

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:16 - Aug 20 by TVOS1907

Post - "There seems to be a lot of lies and propaganda spread by a small body of people purporting to be BURY FC fans, they are not, they have undermined our Great Club and caused trouble at every juncture and in doing so have threatened the very existence of our Club, if challenged they shout louder thinking that makes wrong, right, it does not."

Seems like normal family discourse to me
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:04 - Aug 20 with 2727 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:16 - Aug 20 by TVOS1907

Arf! I love it when a fan of a club tries to claim they are a better supporter than someone else who also supports said club.

It reminds me of the time I was called a part timer on here by an absolute no-mark.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:08 - Aug 20 with 2717 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:41 - Aug 20 by Sandyman

Same s***
Same bucket

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/18661457.fan-repeat-handcuff-protest-gigg-lane/

Steve Dale has tried to blame the EFL but there has been so many twists and turns with them.”

Such wonderful irony.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Aug 20 with 2704 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:04 - Aug 20 by kel

Arf! I love it when a fan of a club tries to claim they are a better supporter than someone else who also supports said club.

It reminds me of the time I was called a part timer on here by an absolute no-mark.

Sorry about that.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Aug 20 with 2700 views1907

True Shaker
7 hrs ago

This is from the woman while at Forever Bury did all she could to help Stewart Day. Doh!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Aug 20 with 2682 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:08 - Aug 20 by kel

Steve Dale has tried to blame the EFL but there has been so many twists and turns with them.”

Such wonderful irony.

She’s as much to thank as anyone for their current predicament. She’s a bloody hypocrite.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:25 - Aug 20 with 2652 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Aug 20 by TVOS1907

Sorry about that.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:57 - Aug 20 with 2470 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:41 - Aug 20 by Sandyman

Same s***
Same bucket

Pipe dream

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:07 - Aug 20 with 2377 viewsTheFatController

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:38 - Aug 20 by AtThePeake

Superficially the rule appears odd, though it might be best to hear of the reasons for it before jumping to conclusions. I'd like to believe the FA have made it based on sound Government medical and scientific advice but maybe not.

For example, one factor might be crowds getting into and dispersing from grounds as well as in stadiums during the match.

Basing restrictions simply on total ground capacity ignores how much seating there is where it should be easier to socially distance, eg there's a huge difference between a ground with 200 seats and 2,800 standing compared with 1,500 seats and 1,500 standing.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:21 - Aug 20 with 2360 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:07 - Aug 20 by TheFatController

Superficially the rule appears odd, though it might be best to hear of the reasons for it before jumping to conclusions. I'd like to believe the FA have made it based on sound Government medical and scientific advice but maybe not.

For example, one factor might be crowds getting into and dispersing from grounds as well as in stadiums during the match.

Basing restrictions simply on total ground capacity ignores how much seating there is where it should be easier to socially distance, eg there's a huge difference between a ground with 200 seats and 2,800 standing compared with 1,500 seats and 1,500 standing.

Although those aimless clueless turds waffle a lot of utter crap, I do think they have a point on the attendance being based on stadium capacity, not the ridiculous lazy rule.

Having said that, they also need the capability and staff to prove they can cope with a larger crowd, and what comes with it. If they can get a team together and have a few games where they coped ok, maybe that’s the time to start complaining and ask for more capacity.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:46 - Aug 20 with 2330 viewsSandyman

To be fair, the bootleg buckets do have a point. Why should Radcliffe be allowed 600 into the stadium when the bootlegs are only allowed 300? Makes no sense. Trouble is, their argument is masked by ego, self-aggrandisement and assumed massiveness. As ever.
7 divisions lower but still deluded.

Yo gonna gimme a giggle handcuff biatch ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024