Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998400 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:16 - Oct 25 with 3074 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:57 - Oct 25 by macro

Meant to quote mr shaker who is becoming tazzy esque

only ragdale is tazzy esque

I'll put your comment down to 'shock' you not heard from me for a while.
you can apologise another time.

night my love
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:23 - Oct 25 with 3056 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:16 - Oct 25 by robshaker

only ragdale is tazzy esque

I'll put your comment down to 'shock' you not heard from me for a while.
you can apologise another time.

night my love

No wonder u have woke up, it’s Halloween next week, you can dream all u want but the buckets ain’t coming back from the dead robwristshaker

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:23 - Oct 26 with 2904 viewsrochedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:23 - Oct 25 by blackdogblue

No wonder u have woke up, it’s Halloween next week, you can dream all u want but the buckets ain’t coming back from the dead robwristshaker

There’s an hour long documentary on BBC; ‘Bury :Bringing Football Back’. It’s been following the progress of the Phoenix club. You can get it on catch up if you are interested. It’s a bit shit and mainly focus’s on that old bird from their trust thing who keeps handcuffing herself to a down pipe, very odd. Can’t see them doing very well, the chairman can’t even dress himself properly.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:35 - Oct 26 with 2759 viewsBucketBstard

What a bell end you are Robshaker.
Your club is dead and buried as we fore told some time ago.
You were a disgrace of a football club with a shocking bunch of little no marks following you in their Interchange Crew ...bloody laughable and embarassing.
You lapped up the Enjoy the ride crud, and had been bailed out once before. But never learnt from that experience.
You got all you deserved.
Rochdale are struggling as are all EFL clubs at present but at least we are honest and pay our way and dont suffer from delusions of grandeur.
Your history should read..... admin 20 years ago , kicked out of FA Cup for cheating ..Kicked out of league as not fit for purpose.
Now feck off Knobshaker.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:20 - Oct 26 with 2708 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:35 - Oct 26 by BucketBstard

What a bell end you are Robshaker.
Your club is dead and buried as we fore told some time ago.
You were a disgrace of a football club with a shocking bunch of little no marks following you in their Interchange Crew ...bloody laughable and embarassing.
You lapped up the Enjoy the ride crud, and had been bailed out once before. But never learnt from that experience.
You got all you deserved.
Rochdale are struggling as are all EFL clubs at present but at least we are honest and pay our way and dont suffer from delusions of grandeur.
Your history should read..... admin 20 years ago , kicked out of FA Cup for cheating ..Kicked out of league as not fit for purpose.
Now feck off Knobshaker.

I miss your brother Alan

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:37 - Oct 26 with 2631 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Oct 26 with 2590 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:37 - Oct 26 by 442Dale

So last night, when robshaker was on about being able to have a drink at matches and watch them from the road, presumably he was on about the 'new' bury even though the 'old' bury might still exist.

Which team are him and his ilk going to support then?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:10 - Oct 26 with 2576 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Oct 26 by TVOS1907

So last night, when robshaker was on about being able to have a drink at matches and watch them from the road, presumably he was on about the 'new' bury even though the 'old' bury might still exist.

Which team are him and his ilk going to support then?

Well they’ve been “promised” they can play in the National League North.

Are there any details of this “promise” in Forever Bury’s tremendously successful* fundraising campaign? Actual specific quotes and information from the FA that is.

* you never know the latest (hard to keep up with which one is which) might reach £4k by Halloween. Shame they can’t go trick or treating with plastic pumpkins replacing buckets.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:10 - Oct 26 with 2576 viewsHopwoodblue

They are on constant repeat, making the fatal mistake that people actually care whether they survive or not. Sadly for them outside the small band of supporters no one actually cares.
Have they actually got any idea what weekly income they would need to compete again especially with a ground as big as giggle lane, even putting on a game in tier six will be a few grand I’m sure with a ground that size, unless they close at least two stands. Then the question has to be asked what happens to afc bury ? the fan base is way to small to support two teams.
Deluded at best.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:15 - Oct 26 with 2568 viewsLaveritty

Had to check the date when I read this - thought it must be April 1st already as the whole article just reads like an April Fool piece? Just the small obstacle of raising the £2.5M to get control of the club off SD2?

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:24 - Oct 26 with 2547 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:15 - Oct 26 by Laveritty

Had to check the date when I read this - thought it must be April 1st already as the whole article just reads like an April Fool piece? Just the small obstacle of raising the £2.5M to get control of the club off SD2?

The reporter defending his article on twitter sounds a right idiot. Asked for simple evidence on certain statements, little substance forthcoming.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:46 - Oct 26 with 2505 viewsLaveritty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:24 - Oct 26 by 442Dale

The reporter defending his article on twitter sounds a right idiot. Asked for simple evidence on certain statements, little substance forthcoming.

If it wasn't for the fact that there are no spelling errors and it is correctly punctuated I would honestly believe it had come from the mouth of the Bury FC Owner himself! Note the reference to PLAN C - to set up a phoenix club! Errr...that has already been done you feckin' idiot! Or are we going to have the delight of 2 Bury phoenix clubs and the mouth watering option of an AFC Bury v Bury FC derby in the 10th tier? Absolute comedy gold!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:56 - Oct 26 with 2487 viewsSalegraham

As of today the total is a whopping £3288, so nearly there
tomorrow can't come quick enough (n/t) on 16:38 - Oct 26 with 2355 viewsEllDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:43 - Oct 26 with 2345 viewsEllDale

Talking to a few of them socially I don’t think a lot of Bury fans realise how difficult it is to get back up the pyramid.
They only need talk to the likes of Darlington, Scarborough, Chester or even FCUM.
Halifax have done it but now they’re treading water one stop short of the EFL.
And if they do reach the National League itself they’ll have to find a suitable ground as Radcliffe won’t meet the minimum standards for that level.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Oct 26 with 2268 viewsfinberty

The Chase today:

Bradley Walsh - which of these three towns is closest to Bury?

Contestant - I'm racking my brain to think even where Bury is.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:22 - Oct 26 with 2243 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:43 - Oct 26 by EllDale

Talking to a few of them socially I don’t think a lot of Bury fans realise how difficult it is to get back up the pyramid.
They only need talk to the likes of Darlington, Scarborough, Chester or even FCUM.
Halifax have done it but now they’re treading water one stop short of the EFL.
And if they do reach the National League itself they’ll have to find a suitable ground as Radcliffe won’t meet the minimum standards for that level.

I’m not sure the vast majority of bury fans know a right lot about anything to be fair. They’ve proved over and over again they’re, well, a bit dim.

Still, the delusion continues to amuse whether it be about the “famous old club” or the tinpot pub team some of them think is the new super power in English football.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:51 - Oct 26 with 2177 viewsSandyman

In the unlikely event that forever buried can raise enough buttons and foreign coins to buy the club off Steve Dale, will they be able to pay off the hundreds of businesses, charities, people etc that this knackered club owes on the CVA? Those organisations etc should be priority in all this, not a bunch of delusional fantasists.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:05 - Oct 26 with 2137 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Oct 26 by finberty

The Chase today:

Obscurity?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:14 - Oct 26 with 2111 viewsLaveritty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:51 - Oct 26 by Sandyman

In the unlikely event that forever buried can raise enough buttons and foreign coins to buy the club off Steve Dale, will they be able to pay off the hundreds of businesses, charities, people etc that this knackered club owes on the CVA? Those organisations etc should be priority in all this, not a bunch of delusional fantasists.

According to that 'Movers 'n Shakers' article further up = 'Forever Bury have received significant pledges from local businesses...' Hmm - seems there must still be a few that they haven't shafted yet?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:25 - Oct 26 with 2088 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Oct 26 by finberty

The Chase today:

Here, do reckon that’s why the international scouting network didn’t work?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:29 - Oct 26 with 2072 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:14 - Oct 26 by Laveritty

According to that 'Movers 'n Shakers' article further up = 'Forever Bury have received significant pledges from local businesses...' Hmm - seems there must still be a few that they haven't shafted yet?

Yes, but the pledges were “fook off if you ever want any credit”

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:39 - Oct 26 with 1978 viewsTVOS1907

Copy and pasted from a thread titled, "Daleys":

For the 1st time ever in their history Rochdale have become relevant.

More spacifically if a poxy little club like Rochdale can get in to the EFL then it proves it will only be a matter of time before a Bigger and better AFC hit town. To think they will be even more jealous than what they actually are now..

We 8 Bolton

Always thought that poster was a WUM, but you have to wonder.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:54 - Oct 26 with 1957 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:39 - Oct 26 by TVOS1907

Copy and pasted from a thread titled, "Daleys":

For the 1st time ever in their history Rochdale have become relevant.

More spacifically if a poxy little club like Rochdale can get in to the EFL then it proves it will only be a matter of time before a Bigger and better AFC hit town. To think they will be even more jealous than what they actually are now..

We 8 Bolton

Always thought that poster was a WUM, but you have to wonder.

Very odd thread is that. I’ve said before that the only thing they hate more than Dale fans talking about them is Dale fans not talking about them and I’ve been proved right again. What a bizarre thing to post if Rochdale aren’t on your radar. The OP is known for his little drunken rants about Dale according to some bury fans I know and the time of his post suggests this is another. He must have finished his copy of that days Daily Mail (known for certain views too) so was bored.

Also amused me how they’re doing that little thing they always used to do when we were due to play each other where they are falling over each other to state how they have never cared about Rochdale and only hate Bolton. Aye, looks like it.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 21:55]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Oct 26 with 1931 viewsjudd

Has robshaker been banned off of here?

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024