Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997023 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:33 - Mar 3 with 3476 viewsncfc_chalky

Didn't some Bury fans buy car park spaces before they folded?

Do they still own the actual piece of ground or was it some.kind of rental thing?

If I remember rightly it was either £1k or £10k that they paid for them,I know that I'm on my own on this one but I feel for them because they was sticking by their club after all

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:38 - Mar 3 with 3461 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:24 - Mar 3 by joecooke

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tory-mps-co

"matched funding" so thats about £5k + £5k based on the latest appeal - might replace the nice furniture that went missing

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:02 - Mar 3 with 3387 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:33 - Mar 3 by ncfc_chalky

Didn't some Bury fans buy car park spaces before they folded?

Do they still own the actual piece of ground or was it some.kind of rental thing?

If I remember rightly it was either £1k or £10k that they paid for them,I know that I'm on my own on this one but I feel for them because they was sticking by their club after all

It wasn't bury fans, Chalky, it was opened out as a get rich quick scheme for investors in general. They got screwed, as do all investors in bury.

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/11496724.bury-fc-car-park-spaces-to-rent-at-100

Just like the club, a scam.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:18 - Mar 3 with 3345 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:02 - Mar 3 by Sandyman

It wasn't bury fans, Chalky, it was opened out as a get rich quick scheme for investors in general. They got screwed, as do all investors in bury.

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/11496724.bury-fc-car-park-spaces-to-rent-at-100

One of their more bitter lot claimed to buy one of the spaces. I really, really hope he was telling the truth.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:28 - Mar 3 with 3316 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:18 - Mar 3 by kel

One of their more bitter lot claimed to buy one of the spaces. I really, really hope he was telling the truth.

Was it between his ears?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:30 - Mar 3 with 3296 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:28 - Mar 3 by TVOS1907

Was it between his ears?

Probably. Was amusing to see him dropping his knickers recently when that Hilton bloke was leading them all a merry dance.

Still, at least they showed ambition.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:42 - Mar 3 with 3264 viewsjoecooke

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:39 - Feb 25 by BucketBstard

What ? If they bump into the famous Suicide Squad from burnley LOL Doubt it they both on the same school field

You are definately a bury fan.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:27 - Mar 4 with 2904 viewsncfc_chalky

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:02 - Mar 3 by Sandyman

I know that hindsight is a wonderful thing but that offer just looked to good to be true,I mean how could you lose....

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:37 - Mar 4 with 2886 viewsJames1980

Did all the spaces get sold? If so that was nearly £3 million invested. What happened to that money and has any legal action been looked into? The crowd funding money should go towards instructing a lawyer for a class action suit.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:45 - Mar 4 with 2873 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:37 - Mar 4 by James1980

Did all the spaces get sold? If so that was nearly £3 million invested. What happened to that money and has any legal action been looked into? The crowd funding money should go towards instructing a lawyer for a class action suit.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5953209/bury-football-club-parki
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:55 - Mar 4 with 2848 viewsBucketBstard

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:42 - Mar 3 by joecooke

You are definately a bury fan.

Bollox.,what cos I hate the massive club that is burnley and its infamously hard Suicide Squad.
If so I wont remember your avatar being very upset at Stockport when Barry Diamond dived whilst on loan, also think he partnered Ronnie Moore against UTD on that Thursday night.
I have been a Dale fan since the first promotion in the late 60's admittedly only a nipper. Remember my Dad taking me all the way to Grimsby once before the motorways fully open to see our keeper break his leg and I'm sure they lent us their keeper for the season.

This post has been edited by an administrator
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:14 - Mar 4 with 2805 viewsncfc_chalky

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:45 - Mar 4 by Sandyman

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5953209/bury-football-club-parki

Very interesting read,it's a pity that the subject just tailed off

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:18 - Mar 4 with 2795 viewsncfc_chalky

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:55 - Mar 4 by BucketBstard

Bollox.,what cos I hate the massive club that is burnley and its infamously hard Suicide Squad.
If so I wont remember your avatar being very upset at Stockport when Barry Diamond dived whilst on loan, also think he partnered Ronnie Moore against UTD on that Thursday night.
I have been a Dale fan since the first promotion in the late 60's admittedly only a nipper. Remember my Dad taking me all the way to Grimsby once before the motorways fully open to see our keeper break his leg and I'm sure they lent us their keeper for the season.

The last line that got edited out by admin was very strange considering that BB claims to be in his 50's

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:33 - Mar 4 with 2757 viewsSuddenLad

Scunthorpe.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:39 - Mar 4 with 2691 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:33 - Mar 4 by SuddenLad

Scunthorpe.

Wasn't it Harry Wainman from Grimsby? I'm sure I've read that.

Need to do some research when I get home.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:59 - Mar 4 with 2661 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:39 - Mar 4 by TVOS1907

Yes, we did have him on loan from Grimsby. That was mid-70's I'd guess. I was thinking of something a bit more recent than that.

Paul Malcolm maybe? I'll have a think......

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:10 - Mar 4 with 2631 viewsD_Alien

I thought SL's post was a sardonic comment on the deleted part of BB's post!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - Mar 4 with 2611 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:10 - Mar 4 by D_Alien

I thought SL's post was a sardonic comment on the deleted part of BB's post!!

Sadly, I didn't see the original, pre-edited version.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:26 - Mar 4 with 2588 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - Mar 4 by SuddenLad

Sadly, I didn't see the original, pre-edited version.

It contained a series of female body parts

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:40 - Mar 4 with 2551 viewsBuckTheTrend

It was Gordon Morritt who broke his leg vs Grimsby (30/9/1972) and Harry Wainman who came in on loan for the next game (from Grimsby !!).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:13 - Mar 4 with 2471 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:40 - Mar 4 by BuckTheTrend

It was Gordon Morritt who broke his leg vs Grimsby (30/9/1972) and Harry Wainman who came in on loan for the next game (from Grimsby !!).

Great, thanks for the info.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:54 - Mar 4 with 2323 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:13 - Mar 4 by TVOS1907

Great, thanks for the info.

Just to add I was at that game too; Dale were top and Grimsby 2nd in the old 3rd Division. Grimsby won the game 1-0 and as correctly stated Gordon Morritt (whom I believe recently passed away) broke his leg.

Harry Wainman did come on loan and tells the story of throwing the ball out to a Shrewsbury player who then scored! He said that Dale did, afterall, play in blue!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:04 - Mar 4 with 2298 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:54 - Mar 4 by Cleedale

Just to add I was at that game too; Dale were top and Grimsby 2nd in the old 3rd Division. Grimsby won the game 1-0 and as correctly stated Gordon Morritt (whom I believe recently passed away) broke his leg.

Harry Wainman did come on loan and tells the story of throwing the ball out to a Shrewsbury player who then scored! He said that Dale did, afterall, play in blue!!

Not the best at links.. Andy Burnham has come out in support of retaining the ground on the back of the Bury councillor .. Cba reading all of it but it was around saving the ground not the club... was on the MEN

We could do with a new Greyhound track since Belle Vue closed 😢.. any chance 🤣

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:11 - Mar 4 with 2277 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:04 - Mar 4 by blackdogblue

Not the best at links.. Andy Burnham has come out in support of retaining the ground on the back of the Bury councillor .. Cba reading all of it but it was around saving the ground not the club... was on the MEN

We could do with a new Greyhound track since Belle Vue closed 😢.. any chance 🤣

He's been very quiet for a few months since big bad Boris told him what he was doing, loves to get his face on the tele....just a shame he's not quite as interested in areas of the job he's paid to do, good old GMP 👍
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:53 - Mar 4 with 2219 viewsTVOS1907

You sound like ParkinsGimp.

Ah...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024