Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2028503 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:27 - May 2 with 6151 viewsDale_4_Life

For the genuine fans (man on the street) who accept the club behaved disgracefully I hope something can be done for New Bury - hopefully at Gigg.

For the ostrich supporters who think they have a divine right to professional league football - I struggle to find any sympathy. Looks like the divide is pretty large there is a long way back still for the shakers.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:05 - May 2 with 5831 viewsSandyman

So it appears that they are playing with words and creditors WON'T be getting anything anytime soon because this supporters society is deceiving people...again.

As you were.

[Post edited 2 May 2022 23:06]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:04 - May 3 with 5610 viewskel

Having tried to keep up with all the shenanigans over there, I genuinely hope the AFC lot go on to do well and go it alone away from what appear to be some really nasty individuals involved on the Forever bury (or whatever the call themselves this week) and the EST lot. Threats of violence on social media should never happen but they do appear to have many numbskull, knuckle draggers on that side of the divide. I’ll let everyone guess which side of the fence our once regular poster PDIDDY sits on.

I have a relative on the EST side who is a proper gent and a really nice guy and it’s difficult to see him involved with people like that when he only has good intentions.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:31 - May 4 with 5262 viewsDale_4_Life

Chris Murray makes that comment like all is good in the world....

So the debt the football club racked up they have no intention of paying back? What a deceitful bunch they truely are. Just remember lads and lasses you welcomed Day with open arms and you all loved dancing on the pitch at Tranmere. A bloody embarrassment.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:17 - May 4 with 5181 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:04 - May 3 by kel

Having tried to keep up with all the shenanigans over there, I genuinely hope the AFC lot go on to do well and go it alone away from what appear to be some really nasty individuals involved on the Forever bury (or whatever the call themselves this week) and the EST lot. Threats of violence on social media should never happen but they do appear to have many numbskull, knuckle draggers on that side of the divide. I’ll let everyone guess which side of the fence our once regular poster PDIDDY sits on.

I have a relative on the EST side who is a proper gent and a really nice guy and it’s difficult to see him involved with people like that when he only has good intentions.

I must admit I am getting a bit confused. i thought there was the phoenix club, Bury AFC, and the other faction trying to resurrect (somehow) the legal entity that was Bury FC. I guess the latter are thinking they can be parachuted into the pyramid higher than Bury AFC just because they are the same legal entity in their view. I can't see that working as it would annoy a lot of non-league clubs and the time gap between death and resurrection would not be very close as in previous examples. Macclesfield had to start really low down, for example.

Anyway, I now realise there are Bury AFC, Forever Bury, Bury FCSS and EST. Are the last three all working towards Bury FC and against Bury AFC or are they fighting each other as well? Who are the EST lot? I am losing track.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:00 - May 4 with 5130 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:17 - May 4 by fermin

I must admit I am getting a bit confused. i thought there was the phoenix club, Bury AFC, and the other faction trying to resurrect (somehow) the legal entity that was Bury FC. I guess the latter are thinking they can be parachuted into the pyramid higher than Bury AFC just because they are the same legal entity in their view. I can't see that working as it would annoy a lot of non-league clubs and the time gap between death and resurrection would not be very close as in previous examples. Macclesfield had to start really low down, for example.

Anyway, I now realise there are Bury AFC, Forever Bury, Bury FCSS and EST. Are the last three all working towards Bury FC and against Bury AFC or are they fighting each other as well? Who are the EST lot? I am losing track.

It’s Bury. It’s exactly what we all predicted would happen.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:46 - May 4 with 5089 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Reminds me of the time I had a chat with a Swinton RL mate when there was some factional strife at their club. I asked why a club that wasn’t playing in the town couldn’t pull together & his reply was
“Mate, we’ve got more factions than fans!!”
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:57 - May 4 with 4974 viewsdownunder

Splitters!
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:21 - May 4 with 4881 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:17 - May 4 by fermin

As clear as day.
[Post edited 4 May 2022 13:23]

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:38 - May 4 with 4862 viewskel

On the subject of bury, the geet Robshaker messaged me last week asking why the visit of Boris to them hasn’t been mentioned on here. One of their fans even claimed Boris was going to contact the FA the very next day to get them placed back in the EFL 😂😂😂
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:32 - May 4 with 4798 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:38 - May 4 by kel

On the subject of bury, the geet Robshaker messaged me last week asking why the visit of Boris to them hasn’t been mentioned on here. One of their fans even claimed Boris was going to contact the FA the very next day to get them placed back in the EFL 😂😂😂

Hope he didn’t need to go to the toilet 😎

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:50 - May 4 with 4781 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:38 - May 4 by kel

Was he definitely there?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:15 - May 4 with 4688 viewsDale_4_Life

I would be flabbergasted if a ball is kicked in a professional football game by any Bury side in 2022. It just isn't happening. (At Gigg Lane).

Back the AFC lot at least they seem to be trying to pay there own way. Why can't AFC not play at Gigg as the Phoenix?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:29 - May 4 with 4670 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:15 - May 4 by Dale_4_Life

I would be flabbergasted if a ball is kicked in a professional football game by any Bury side in 2022. It just isn't happening. (At Gigg Lane).

Back the AFC lot at least they seem to be trying to pay there own way. Why can't AFC not play at Gigg as the Phoenix?

Some don’t see them as the ‘real Bury’ and don’t want them playing there. Included were individuals seen on here dismissing our concerns and backing Day. It’s even gone on in this thread if you look back far enough.

They have no shame because they’re part of the reason the ‘real Bury’ went the way it did.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:18 - May 8 with 4232 viewsSandyman

We've had rough old year or so and it's not over yet. Dale fans to a man, woman and child are all onside to protect and promote our club, and to keep the predators out. The togetherness and lack of bitching, nastiness and refusal to believe trolls (we've destroyed loads!!) is something to behold, and such a marked contrast to events in bury.

They are so divided. It's a shame, it really is. We knew some of them were gormless. That time and experience hasn't taught some (I emphasise some) of them a few realities, it leaves me speechless.

A pal of mine is behind the North Korean wall and sees what goes on in some of their Internet musings. I'm told a lot of it makes sense, but their are some nasty and bizarre forces that make the strictness of, say Al Qaeda look moderate. There are insane ramblings. This exchange between the bewildered Lady Handcuffs and a logical bury fan I've been sent says it all:

If you were being picky, you could say her words suggest Chelsea were in the Football League 20 years before they were formed as a fourth lie. Poor old lady. I hope the brains remove the lunatics from the asylum over there. We must never, ever descend to their level of division. I doubt we will. Keep the faith - all for Dale and Dale for all.

#UTDNFS
[Post edited 8 May 2022 0:29]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:36 - May 8 with 4003 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:29 - May 4 by 442Dale

Some don’t see them as the ‘real Bury’ and don’t want them playing there. Included were individuals seen on here dismissing our concerns and backing Day. It’s even gone on in this thread if you look back far enough.

They have no shame because they’re part of the reason the ‘real Bury’ went the way it did.

People find it very hard to admit they have made a mistake.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:34 - May 8 with 3939 viewskel

I actually feel quite sorry for the AFC fans (feel a bit dirty now) who want to run their club the right way and never get in to the situation the old bury did. The other side is just full of the enjoy the ride crew who are quite happy to repeat the same mistakes over and over again and sod anyone else.

If I was in AFC’s shoes I’d tell forever bury and EST to fook off and go it alone.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:01 - May 8 with 3888 viewsR17ALE

The business plan is revealed! Playing budget £139,000.

Plus the claim they had, and have a multi-thousand fan base!

It just won’t happen!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:25 - May 11 with 3441 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:01 - May 8 by R17ALE

It just won’t happen!

What a crock.

Inside 5 minutes a subtlety is mentioned... More smoke and mirrors then.

The presenter who fancies himself a bit to much erm stumbling erm through erm the erm early erm slides... 6 men an old lady and possibly a dog in the corner all nodding along. They are in serious shit they have no team and no league to play in yet.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:44 - May 11 with 3146 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:25 - May 11 by Dale_4_Life

What a crock.

Inside 5 minutes a subtlety is mentioned... More smoke and mirrors then.

The presenter who fancies himself a bit to much erm stumbling erm through erm the erm early erm slides... 6 men an old lady and possibly a dog in the corner all nodding along. They are in serious shit they have no team and no league to play in yet.

Only watched I mean wasted ten minutes of that - it won’t happen

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:49 - May 11 with 3145 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:44 - May 11 by 100notout

Only watched I mean wasted ten minutes of that - it won’t happen

For me, they are massively overcomplicating what should be a simple thing.

I don't see how they are starting the 2022/23 season which is literally weeks away.

Get your club going, start at the bottom, work your way up.

With that facility, working together should put them streets ahead of most teams up to tier 5.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:57 - May 11 with 3128 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:49 - May 11 by RAFCBLUE

For me, they are massively overcomplicating what should be a simple thing.

I don't see how they are starting the 2022/23 season which is literally weeks away.

Get your club going, start at the bottom, work your way up.

With that facility, working together should put them streets ahead of most teams up to tier 5.

Bury AFC will start next season and probably should steer well clear of Gigg right now anyway. It’s to their credit that they are looking to find a solution but to do that there has to be an acceptance that AFC have a football club and the original Bury is gone.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:18 - May 12 with 2846 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:01 - May 8 by R17ALE

It just won’t happen!

Just for fun I have watched half of this. The level of delusion and self entitlement is actually worrying. Around 43 mins in there is talk of buying another club (think MK Done) and moving to Gigg using the Bury FC name. The silence in the room as he backtracks is quite hilarious.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:17 - May 13 with 2590 viewsfinberty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:18 - May 12 by Dale_4_Life

Just for fun I have watched half of this. The level of delusion and self entitlement is actually worrying. Around 43 mins in there is talk of buying another club (think MK Done) and moving to Gigg using the Bury FC name. The silence in the room as he backtracks is quite hilarious.

This put me in mind of Trigger's Broom.

It's the same club, except that it isn't, because that still exists under another name, but this new thing with an old name now wants to be re-admitted to where the old one was even though it is new?

And the FA must 'play fair'?

There is so much in here to work through I will need to devote more time to the sheer ludicrousness of all this.
[Post edited 13 May 2022 8:28]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:47 - May 13 with 2509 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:17 - May 13 by finberty

This put me in mind of Trigger's Broom.

It's the same club, except that it isn't, because that still exists under another name, but this new thing with an old name now wants to be re-admitted to where the old one was even though it is new?

And the FA must 'play fair'?

There is so much in here to work through I will need to devote more time to the sheer ludicrousness of all this.
[Post edited 13 May 2022 8:28]

Is that the kind of "playing fair" that also involves paying outstanding bills? Asking for a friend.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024