Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998289 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Apr 9 with 5139 views49thseason

Gigg Lane is a large browfield site on a direct route into Manchester. There are several companies with a claim to some,or all of the "asset". Oddly it seems many of these compaies are owned by people who might know each other. The only way they are going to get their money back is by turning the asset into money either by selling it to a developer or by developing it themselves. 100 x £300,000 houses would pay off the £10-12m value of the land and give another £10m profit. Everyone gets paid and walks away with a profit. Unless of course someone turns up with a quick £10-14m to pay off the debts and enough cash to get some of the highest paid players off the books.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:13 - Apr 9 with 5092 viewsTTNYear

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/17560478.former-bury-fc-chairman-stewart-days-e

Not news really!

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:42 - Apr 9 with 4925 viewskel

And even now, one of them on the mong board is having a pop at Rochdale being “a small club with very little support.”

Oh dear.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:14 - Apr 9 with 4842 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:42 - Apr 9 by kel

And even now, one of them on the mong board is having a pop at Rochdale being “a small club with very little support.”

Oh dear.

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/17560867.bury-north-mp-james-frith-writes-to-bu

“Finally, if it would help express the depth of feeling and loyalty to the club there is in Bury, I am offering to chair a meeting with any creditors and stakeholders as an honest broker to find a way forward for the club, with an interest in seeing the Shakers soar and Bury thrive in this league and the next and the next."

I wonder if this bloke has considered it’s that exact attitude of thinking they have a god given right to be in higher divisions that has got them into trouble in the first place.

The delusion just never stops, even now.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 13:17]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:55 - Apr 9 with 4618 views442Dale

The irony around calls for unity, when it has been quite correctly illustrated that a lack of unity has led to where they’re at, is hard to ignore.

If the worst happens it’ll affect a great many people, but that should have been thought about when those who doubted what was going on were shouted down/made out as trouble causers/ridiculed. Anyone now protesting at having it pointed out reserve no right to complain now.

Trying to close a stable door when the horse you didn’t care about has been gone so long it’s made it to Newmarket are the actions of those who feel a bit guilty. They know though.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:03 - Apr 9 with 4603 viewskel

They’ll be ok. I’m told tomorrow’s judge will take into account that they get a couple more hundred fans than Rochdale, because everyone knows that’s the most important thing in football.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Apr 9 with 4470 viewsDaley_Lama

When does the new stadium open?

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:28 - Apr 9 with 4429 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Apr 9 by Daley_Lama

It opened this season. According to Stewie. 3 years ago.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:18 - Apr 9 with 4328 viewsdeeplishblue

I heard on the Radio last night that the FA had brought forward a payment that was due to Bolton later this month and that would help them to avoid their WUP and also to play the players.

I wounder if the buckets might get similar help?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:15 - Apr 9 with 4243 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:18 - Apr 9 by deeplishblue

I heard on the Radio last night that the FA had brought forward a payment that was due to Bolton later this month and that would help them to avoid their WUP and also to play the players.

I wounder if the buckets might get similar help?

Bolton have been forwarded £160,000 as an advance payment, that wasn't actually due until later this month. That won't go very far in their predicament and I doubt it will cover a monthly wage bill, but it might temporarily plug a few small holes.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:11 - Apr 9 with 4073 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:55 - Apr 9 by 442Dale

The irony around calls for unity, when it has been quite correctly illustrated that a lack of unity has led to where they’re at, is hard to ignore.

If the worst happens it’ll affect a great many people, but that should have been thought about when those who doubted what was going on were shouted down/made out as trouble causers/ridiculed. Anyone now protesting at having it pointed out reserve no right to complain now.

Trying to close a stable door when the horse you didn’t care about has been gone so long it’s made it to Newmarket are the actions of those who feel a bit guilty. They know though.

Irony in an MP putting themselves forward as "an Honest broker".
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:40 - Apr 9 with 4003 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Apr 9 by Daley_Lama

Just before the BL9 weekender, should be a decent event...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:58 - Apr 9 with 3959 viewsdownunder

Going back to the OP, did Batman's potential customer become an actual customer?
We should thank them for the entertainment.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:46 - Apr 10 with 3595 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:55 - Apr 10 with 3574 viewsColDale

Dear Netflix

I really enjoyed your Sunderland documentary. However, if you're looking at a new series, may I suggest ditching Sunderland and going with a different team? You might struggle to limit it to eight episodes.

Thanks

The Great British Public
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:20 - Apr 10 with 3525 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:46 - Apr 10 by fitzochris

Fooking quality,that should do the promotion push the world of good
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:21 - Apr 10 with 3522 viewskel

I believe this is currently being rewritten as a new number one has emerged https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:55 - Apr 10 with 3462 views442Dale

The reaction to the latest statement is typical. Why would anyone give plaudits for yet more words?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:08 - Apr 10 with 3412 viewsKenBoon

This thread is invaluable to anyone who writes a book about the #EnjoyTheRide era of Bury FC. The scariest part is this didn't start until way into the Day stuff and it's not yet finished.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:59 - Apr 10 with 3215 viewsMolly

How long before we hit the 100 page thread?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:13 - Apr 10 with 3169 viewsfitzochris

This

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:13 - Apr 10 with 3166 viewsfitzochris

Should

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:13 - Apr 10 with 3165 viewsfitzochris

Help

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:53 - Apr 10 with 3068 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:13 - Apr 10 by fitzochris

Help

Wow. Just wow

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:58 - Apr 10 with 3048 viewspnc4eva1

There are some suggestions for a bucket collection on Saturday. What a great idea I wonder if it's been done before...

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024