Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997909 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - Apr 10 with 5522 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:13 - Apr 10 by fitzochris

Help

Nope. Only 84.

Bastard edit.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 21:00]

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:02 - Apr 10 with 5503 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:58 - Apr 10 by pnc4eva1

There are some suggestions for a bucket collection on Saturday. What a great idea I wonder if it's been done before...

I'd love to organise a bucket collection for them.

I've seen some for 99p, so if all Rochdale fans got them one each...

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:07 - Apr 10 with 5476 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:58 - Apr 10 by pnc4eva1

There are some suggestions for a bucket collection on Saturday. What a great idea I wonder if it's been done before...

And Forever Bury are suggesting that “Together we can make a difference”. Of course, they’ve been doing that for years.

Oh, and it appears the Chairman’s statement that originally mentioned a new bank account being set up has now changed.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:01 - Apr 10 with 5318 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:02 - Apr 10 by judd

I'd love to organise a bucket collection for them.

I've seen some for 99p, so if all Rochdale fans got them one each...

They might appreciate the irony of a mug collection?

Or maybe not...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Apr 10 with 5291 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:01 - Apr 10 by D_Alien

They might appreciate the irony of a mug collection?

Or maybe not...

Hmmm. Commemorative 100th bury v High Court appearance pail might be a successful money spinner.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:11 - Apr 10 with 5267 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Apr 10 by judd

Hmmm. Commemorative 100th bury v High Court appearance pail might be a successful money spinner.

They'll be bragging about it on here in 2093, after their derby with Radcliffe Borough

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:35 - Apr 10 with 5185 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Apr 10 by judd

Or 'cloud spinner'...

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:32 - Apr 11 with 4747 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:35 - Apr 10 by TVOS1907

Or 'cloud spinner'...

Agent Flitcroft now sticking the boot into them and you can imagine the frenzie the giggles are getting into on Beardyman

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:59 - Apr 11 with 4693 viewsdingdangblue

Quite funny on the bury message board they've taken to calling their former chur...

*T*WA*T DAY

about 5 years too late.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 18:00]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:10 - Apr 11 with 4657 viewsjoecooke

From Gigg lane forum

"So burydale Athletiic or Rochbury Athletic or North Manchester FC isnt worth considering? Amalgamate Bury/Dale/Oldham and start afresh with a new stadium and home crowds of 8K with the potential for many more. Build the Stadium at Pilsworth or Kingsway Industrial Park between Oldham and Rochdale. Lets face it the future will always be a struggle for all three Clubs in the current climate.Maybe ask the question on the other Clubs forums to gauge the feedback, Oldham are on their knees so i can see the idea being favourable maybe.

The spice is obviously strong in the bury area

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:17 - Apr 11 with 4634 views442Dale

https://www.chad.co.uk/sport/football/mansfield-town/crisis-at-rivals-bury-is-no

Didn’t stop him signing all those players though, did it? Stick him on the list with the rest who know they’re partly to blame but haven’t got the decency to admit it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:32 - Apr 11 with 4599 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:10 - Apr 11 by joecooke

From Gigg lane forum

"So burydale Athletiic or Rochbury Athletic or North Manchester FC isnt worth considering? Amalgamate Bury/Dale/Oldham and start afresh with a new stadium and home crowds of 8K with the potential for many more. Build the Stadium at Pilsworth or Kingsway Industrial Park between Oldham and Rochdale. Lets face it the future will always be a struggle for all three Clubs in the current climate.Maybe ask the question on the other Clubs forums to gauge the feedback, Oldham are on their knees so i can see the idea being favourable maybe.

The spice is obviously strong in the bury area

Indeed. One of the clubs mentioned is in reasonable financial nick so needn't be part of this. However, BiffoBucket Amalgamated, starting life in the North West Counties Premier league could well be a sensible move for the other two.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:58 - Apr 11 with 4518 viewsKenBoon

I was bored at work so started thumbing through their forum. On page 9 of the Steve Dale thread, AndyBarls put an end to the "what could we have done?" stuff with one of the finest posts of this sorry tale
https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/33824-steve-dale/&do=findComment&comme
He and his friends really went above and beyond to fight for their club and no doubt still do. I don't want to see any proper club vanish, but should the worst happen then it's these fans i'd feel for the most.

For lighter relief it's good to see that lolcow mr bistow is still about putting a positive spin on even the most shitty things.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:50 - Apr 11 with 4409 viewspnc4eva1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:58 - Apr 11 by KenBoon

I was bored at work so started thumbing through their forum. On page 9 of the Steve Dale thread, AndyBarls put an end to the "what could we have done?" stuff with one of the finest posts of this sorry tale
https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/33824-steve-dale/&do=findComment&comme
He and his friends really went above and beyond to fight for their club and no doubt still do. I don't want to see any proper club vanish, but should the worst happen then it's these fans i'd feel for the most.

For lighter relief it's good to see that lolcow mr bistow is still about putting a positive spin on even the most shitty things.

They're hoping for promotion too

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:59 - Apr 11 with 4392 views49thseason

In January I was castigated by a bury supporter for mentioning the two companies Dale has set up with his son, Bury FC Heritage Ltd. and Bury FC Leisure Ltd. (18th Dec 2018) and what is his directorship of CJD Hollingworth, set up on Christmas eve 2018where he is the sole director all about? Then the talk began to emerge about asset stripping and some of their lot were wondering about what assets he might actually be able to take, phones, computers, laptops, kit from Carrington etc. But what about all their seating, their beloved triangular corner flags, goal posts etc? It's not hard to see them lining up for a square foot of their hallowed turf for £10 each, the seat you have sat in for the last 40 years, a snip at just £50, Corner flags £500 each, Goalposts £500 each, the centre spot £500 two penalty spots £250 each. 7000 sq yards of turf anyone? Bury FC Heritage Ltd will make a fortune having bought all this stuff from the club at a knockdown price of £1 or less. Oh, and what's in the Trophy cabinet that they could sell to collectors? Bury FC Heritage sounds ready to start selling on Ebay to me. and whats the betting CJD Hollingworth ends up buying BuryFC Heritage and Bury FC leisure for £1 too?

When John Whittaker bought John Bright Mills on Whitworth Road, he went around the mill unscrewing the brass door plates and handles, and put them in a box in the boot of his car, he also sold the turf and the underlying cinder base of the Fieldhouse cricket ground. These people are lower than the proverbial snake's belly. I fear for the Buckets.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Apr 11 with 4314 viewskel

I’ve been told in the last couple of days that the mr bistow ‘character’ is one of ours but the person who told me wouldn’t reveal who despite some badgering. Not sure if I believe them or not but if not then for someone who claims they don’t care about Rochdale, he’s not very convincing...

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/33929-hey-u-lot/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:51 - Apr 11 with 4254 viewsTVOS1907

Bistow is either not all there or he's a WUM.

If it's the latter, he should keep it up.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:04 - Apr 11 with 4214 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:51 - Apr 11 by TVOS1907

Bistow is either not all there or he's a WUM.

If it's the latter, he should keep it up.

He needs to tread carefully else he could make a gravy mistake.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Apr 11 with 4198 viewskel

Superb to see that the Archbishop of BANTERbury is quoting me within minutes of me posting the above. Not sure why anyone over the age of about 15 or so would refer to themselves as that but then again I’m not really that desperate for attention.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:30 - Apr 11 with 4140 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Apr 11 by kel

Superb to see that the Archbishop of BANTERbury is quoting me within minutes of me posting the above. Not sure why anyone over the age of about 15 or so would refer to themselves as that but then again I’m not really that desperate for attention.

So why fookin tell us then?

Eh?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:38 - Apr 11 with 4097 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:30 - Apr 11 by judd

So why fookin tell us then?

Eh?

It’s BANTER, fella.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:45 - Apr 11 with 4071 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:38 - Apr 11 by kel

It’s BANTER, fella.

Attention SEEKER

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:52 - Apr 11 with 4036 viewssmaclad1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:59 - Apr 11 by dingdangblue

Quite funny on the bury message board they've taken to calling their former chur...

*T*WA*T DAY

about 5 years too late.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 18:00]

Copycats!

https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2014/02/sign-blunder-leaves-bosses-red-faced/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:55 - Apr 11 with 4029 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:45 - Apr 11 by judd

Attention SEEKER

If I had a bint I’d have her messaging the likes of you.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:00 - Apr 11 with 4003 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:55 - Apr 11 by kel

If I had a bint I’d have her messaging the likes of you.

Borderline.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024