Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020489 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:36 - May 1 with 5031 viewsjudd

How
Much
REALLY
Chur?

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:54 - May 1 with 4969 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:04 - May 1 by Shun

Speaking as an ignoramus in this field, if a club/company goes down the administration route and creditors are offered, say, 10p in the £, then is it the company who pays that? What if they can’t even afford that? And what if the creditors refuse such a low offer?

I think that they get a bigger points deduction if they pay less than 35p in the pound if they go into administration, can’t remember exact details but think it’s a further 15 points.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:19 - May 1 with 4896 viewskel

Anyone know what a “winding up partition” is?

Comedy gold this lot.

“Today, representatives from Forever Bury and Club officials have had a business meeting that covered a wide range of topics relating to the current situation. Following frank discussions, Forever Bury are now able to inform you that the Club have received a number of expressions of interest from parties wishing to purchase the Club As of this moment in time, a number of these parties are undertaking a due diligence process. Because of these developments, the Club are confident that should a takeover not be completed by the Winding Up Partition on the 15 May, a deferment at the court hearing is likely to allow a purchase to be finalised.”
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:45 - May 1 with 4828 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:19 - May 1 by kel

Comedy gold this lot.

“Today, representatives from Forever Bury and Club officials have had a business meeting that covered a wide range of topics relating to the current situation. Following frank discussions, Forever Bury are now able to inform you that the Club have received a number of expressions of interest from parties wishing to purchase the Club As of this moment in time, a number of these parties are undertaking a due diligence process. Because of these developments, the Club are confident that should a takeover not be completed by the Winding Up Partition on the 15 May, a deferment at the court hearing is likely to allow a purchase to be finalised.”

I believe a guy called Stavros Devanagari, a local Kebab shop magnate, a religious man, who is to have believed to be overheard saying he has “even more riches in Devon” is very interested in purchasing the club he has supported as a child, in his home town of marmaris.

Talks are believed to be in advanced stages and the only stumbling block between Dale and S D the 3rd is Dales insistence’s of 2 samosas with his mixed donner and a keema naan as bURYs overall value. Stavros is holding firm.

Rumours around lower gigg are suggesting that Dale does not have the 80p surcharge for the keema naan and as such BOB have been called into an urgent social media plea for help.

Talks are ongoing, and don’t worry, we will ensure you, the fans, our lifeblood, will be kept fully informed throughout negotiations.

All I can say is keep enjoying the ride!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:45 - May 1 with 4827 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:19 - May 1 by kel

Comedy gold this lot.

Maybe they had Curtains in mind?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:48 - May 1 with 4816 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:36 - May 1 by judd

How
Much
REALLY
Chur?

£27 million?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - May 1 with 4792 viewskel

The mong board really has to be read to be believed. Their weak as piss supporters trust have been thrown a bone by a director yet again and the mongs are lapping it all up with thoughts of an end to their worries.

I don’t think they’ll ever actually learn will they?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:09 - May 1 with 4745 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - May 1 by kel

The mong board really has to be read to be believed. Their weak as piss supporters trust have been thrown a bone by a director yet again and the mongs are lapping it all up with thoughts of an end to their worries.

I don’t think they’ll ever actually learn will they?

“frank discussions”
“meaningful discussions”

Like all those others they’ve had over the last few years? At least they’ve actually put a statement out in public for once. Maybe if such a process had been followed regularly since 2013 they wouldn’t be in this position now. But they know that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - May 1 with 4607 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:09 - May 1 by 442Dale

“frank discussions”
“meaningful discussions”

Like all those others they’ve had over the last few years? At least they’ve actually put a statement out in public for once. Maybe if such a process had been followed regularly since 2013 they wouldn’t be in this position now. But they know that.

Yeah, but you'll be one of those they mean when they talk about 'Daleys not knowing what they're on about'.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:39 - May 1 with 4429 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - May 1 by TVOS1907

Yeah, but you'll be one of those they mean when they talk about 'Daleys not knowing what they're on about'.

If bURY had no debt, owned the ground and car park, had no restrictions on building etc if they liquidated, including current players I would guess the total value would be around 6 to 7 million.

If you got 150 houses on there, after demolition and other costs for building call it 50k profit per house.

No players of any real value as assets. It’s a farce where they are and even 90 pages and near half a million views, most won’t wake up.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:22 - May 1 with 4348 viewsdingdangblue

bury
Are
Insolvent
Losses
Insurmountable
Fooking
Fooked
Shame

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:04 - May 2 with 4204 viewsdownunder

Accumulated
Lies and
Losses

BURY
On
Last
Legs
Options
Closed
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:27 - May 2 with 3886 viewsDaleiLama

Financially
Overstretched,
Repossessions
Expected,
Virtually
Extinct,
Rogues,

Brigands,
Underhanded
Robbing
Yahoos

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:11 - May 2 with 3757 viewsSuddenLad

Hardly
An
Honest
Arrangement

Hopefully
Accountants
Have
Answers

Generally
It's
Getting
Grave

Potentially
It's
Looking
Only
Courts
Know
Situation

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:37 - May 2 with 3514 viewsRAFCBLUE

Looking
Into
Quite
Undesirable
Interest-bearing
Debts
And
Thinking
It
Originated
Naively

Bury
Expecting
Cash
King
Offering
New
Stadium

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:13 - May 2 with 3450 viewsColDale

200% article on Bury
http://twohundredpercent.net/shaken-stirred-burys-conflicted-end-of-season/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - May 2 with 3406 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:13 - May 2 by ColDale

200% article on Bury

It's a great article that.

A number of players and agents will be hoping to do quite well out of bury's demise in this close season.

Players unpaid is a breach of contract which effectively means they can argue to break their contract and walk away.

Not half useful if you signed for bury on a low wage to resurrect your career but if you were in the market again now as a League 2 promotion winner you might command a higher rate.

I'm sure there are a couple in that squad that might be able to do a job here in League 1 - free transfer and good wages with the opportunity to not have move house/family

Eoghan O'Connell, for example, is a Cork lad; I bet he knows BBM.

Transfer window opens on the 16th May, one day after the trip to the High Court....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - May 2 with 3405 viewskel

200% article on Bury

Ooooh, they won’t like the last paragraph.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:43 - May 2 with 3356 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - May 2 by kel

Ooooh, they won’t like the last paragraph.

No, especially the man-child.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:44 - May 2 with 3355 viewskel

Bit weird that something can be posted on this thread and then a few minutes later is linked on the mong board.

We’re the obsessed ones though...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:44 - May 2 with 3350 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:43 - May 2 by TVOS1907

No, especially the man-child.

Heh, posted as I made my last comment.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:45 - May 2 with 3349 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:44 - May 2 by kel

Bit weird that something can be posted on this thread and then a few minutes later is linked on the mong board.

Is it 5.55am?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:48 - May 2 with 3336 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:44 - May 2 by kel

They hang off our every word.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - May 2 with 3225 viewsscarrow

Like the Madeline McCann search bury always seem to wheedle out another few quid to keep the roadshow going. Everyone knows the truth in both cases but some people still swallow the bull

Poll: Final position

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - May 2 with 3219 viewsThacks_Rabbits

200% article on Bury

Great find that. Clearly written by an obsessive Rochdale fan, who has been making up false rumours for years 😂😂😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024