Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997158 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:04 - May 8 with 6758 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:57 - May 8 by nordenblue

Apparently the big wagons at the ground today are linked to a film crew currently parked there whilst filming took place nearby.

Been reading that on Beardyman too. Could be anything at all, they know as much as we do but are more inclined, in general, to believe anything.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:07 - May 8 with 6745 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:04 - May 8 by Thacks_Rabbits

Been reading that on Beardyman too. Could be anything at all, they know as much as we do but are more inclined, in general, to believe anything.

The person I spoke to previously worked at Granada and her husband still does so she's pretty reliable with details about filming etc, id be inclined to believe its the truth, on this occasion at least
[Post edited 8 May 2019 21:08]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - May 8 with 6700 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:07 - May 8 by nordenblue

The person I spoke to previously worked at Granada and her husband still does so she's pretty reliable with details about filming etc, id be inclined to believe its the truth, on this occasion at least

Weird they just don’t come out and say the ground is shut due to filming. But I guess they love smoke and mirrors. Your source and info makes sense Norden so thanks for that.

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:22 - May 8 with 6686 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:57 - May 8 by nordenblue

Apparently the big wagons at the ground today are linked to a film crew currently parked there whilst filming took place nearby.

Salvage Hunters?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:32 - May 8 with 6649 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:22 - May 8 by TVOS1907

Salvage Hunters?

Would say the sheriffs are coming is more likely

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - May 9 with 6332 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:32 - May 8 by Thacks_Rabbits

Would say the sheriffs are coming is more likely

Shaky Dave’s playing an absolute blinder again today.

He reckons they should offer Leon Clarke and Ched Evans 2k a week each to sign for them. I genuinely don’t think some people have the intelligence needed to learn lessons from past mistakes.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:33 - May 9 with 6266 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:07 - May 8 by nordenblue

Filming a sequel?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:37 - May 9 with 6046 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:33 - May 9 by DaleiLama

Filming a sequel?

....... with title music by Judy Garland .....'Somewhere over the rainbow ....'
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:06 - May 9 with 5993 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:37 - May 9 by BigKindo

....... with title music by Judy Garland .....'Somewhere over the rainbow ....'

Plenty looking for the end of it at the mo.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:19 - May 9 with 5823 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - May 9 by kel

Shaky Dave’s playing an absolute blinder again today.

He reckons they should offer Leon Clarke and Ched Evans 2k a week each to sign for them. I genuinely don’t think some people have the intelligence needed to learn lessons from past mistakes.

Shaky Dave has to be a WUM.

I just cant work out if some of the posts are serious or not!

Some of the names touted as potential signings beggar belief!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:05 - May 10 with 5488 viewsDale23years

https://mobile.twitter.com/tpmillz?lang=en

interesting!!

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:27 - May 10 with 5349 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:05 - May 10 by Dale23years

https://mobile.twitter.com/tpmillz?lang=en

interesting!!

If you click into the tweet and see the replies it says quote a lot
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:37 - May 10 with 5331 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:27 - May 10 by nordenblue

If you click into the tweet and see the replies it says quote a lot

Now the promotion has been achieved, if anyone (players, staff, suppliers) think they are getting a penny from here on out, I'd sadly wager they are chasing shadows. Cut your losses, lodge your unsecured claim with the administrator when the time comes, have a sh*t on his car bonnet (if you can find it) and wait for the 7p in the pound you might get in about 4 years (if you're lucky).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:36 - May 12 with 4868 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/club-opening-times-update/

New week; new opening times for anyone foolish enough to want to renew a season ticket for a club that isn’t certain to exist.

Hope the unpaid staff are all off to London on Wednesday to watch it all unravel in person.

You can lie to employees all you like, but spinning a yarn to a high court judge is a different matter entirely.

They’ll all know their fate in just over 72 hours!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:56 - May 12 with 4749 viewsscarrow

Can see most of the out of contract ones ending up at Salford. It's going to be an interesting week for the shakers.

Poll: Final position

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:50 - May 12 with 4636 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:56 - May 12 by scarrow

Can see most of the out of contract ones ending up at Salford. It's going to be an interesting week for the shakers.

It would make a lot of sense for Salford.

There are some proven players they could take without the need for the baggage (Beckford, Dawson etc) plus the connections there are good.

With Jill Neville, Chris Casper and Chris Lucketti all involved I think it gives Salford a better insight than most into the available pickings from bury fc

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:01 - May 13 with 4333 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:36 - May 12 by RAFCBLUE

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/club-opening-times-update/

New week; new opening times for anyone foolish enough to want to renew a season ticket for a club that isn’t certain to exist.

Hope the unpaid staff are all off to London on Wednesday to watch it all unravel in person.

You can lie to employees all you like, but spinning a yarn to a high court judge is a different matter entirely.

They’ll all know their fate in just over 72 hours!

New Week and the Club is closed all week ( it closed last Tuesday ).

Oh the ticket office is open for season ticket sales so any buckets who want to line Dales pockets further can line up and Divvy up £250!!!

Massive week for the shakers they are hoping some multi billionaire steps in to keep them afloat and in the manner they are accustomed.

There is an alternative of course.....

CUT YOUR CLOTH AND SPEND LESS THAN YOU RECEIVE!!!!!!!!!

Not many left #enjoyingtheride
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:40 - May 13 with 4213 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Re any new owner. One of the problems I suspect they’ll have in attracting one is that it appears that Day was using Bury as security to raise non-Bury related funds. This means that the club’s liabilities may extend way beyond the ‘running’ of the club. A new potential owner may well think I can run the club in a viable manner after cutting associated costs. However, the club may well be guaranteeing millions borrowed by one of the numerous merderco companies to fund something completely different. There’s a debenture registered in favour of a bridging finance company. What the fook would Bury want bridging finance for?
We did warn them about this btw.
[Post edited 13 May 2019 13:55]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:47 - May 13 with 4113 viewsscarrow

Lots of fear o Twitter that they are going to be wound up. The lack of activity at the club seems to be causing major concern

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:00 - May 13 with 4088 viewsscarrow

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:20 - May 13 with 3985 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:00 - May 13 by scarrow

Well said, Nicky Adams for pointing out the facts. Sold down the river by a chancer. Problem is, there isn't exactly a queue of prospective purchasers to drag you all out of the mire........the silence from the club speaks for itself. No hints or hopes to cling to. No announcements, no reassurances - nothing. Handing over season ticket money would be foolish. At least for now.......

The horizon is getting closer.........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:21 - May 13 with 3978 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:47 - May 13 by scarrow

Lots of fear o Twitter that they are going to be wound up. The lack of activity at the club seems to be causing major concern

Massive problems for the buckets. It will be an interesting week.

They could squirm out of court again if they get very very lucky with a new owner with PLENTY of his own cash that He / She is prepared to lose.

It is some ride they are enjoying I will give them that.

5 years of lauding it up now needs repaying. Whilst I don't really want to see them liquidated some humility from the fans and a similar amount of time struggling to get back on an even keel would do me.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:03 - May 13 with 3888 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:21 - May 13 by aleanddale

Massive problems for the buckets. It will be an interesting week.

They could squirm out of court again if they get very very lucky with a new owner with PLENTY of his own cash that He / She is prepared to lose.

It is some ride they are enjoying I will give them that.

5 years of lauding it up now needs repaying. Whilst I don't really want to see them liquidated some humility from the fans and a similar amount of time struggling to get back on an even keel would do me.

They don’t do humility and if by some chance they do get taken over and get sorted then they’ll revert to type as they always do.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:29 - May 13 with 3727 viewsKenBoon

A few folk on beardyman have been saying there's a buyer but SD the second wants some big fee. I cannot for the life of me see why anyone would pay a single penny for a debt ridden club with few assets, but that Nicky Adam's tweet makes me wonder if there is something in it. Ultimately nobody has a bloody clue because it's a mess. It's like 321 clue. If the Brian Rogers connection turn up outside Gigg with their dancing shoes then it's really time to panic. Sweep the streets for a goofy looking, wand carrying, bowing dustbin.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:47 - May 13 with 3676 viewskel

One of them has recently posted this

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/free-ifollow-video-new-chairman-stev

The guy on the right just after two minutes says “bury deserve to be in the upper echelons of football.” Fookin great stuff
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024