Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Tyson ! 07:34 - Nov 27 with 23514 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Come on Tyson ! on 07:36 - Nov 27 with 14227 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Come on Tyson ! on 08:13 - Nov 27 with 14181 viewspaulparker

PPV for this joke of a fight , no thanks
Fury is average and a prat , hopefully he gets sparked out in one round and we never see him again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Come on Tyson ! on 08:34 - Nov 27 with 14141 viewsMvpeter

Doctor Steelhammer will smash his face in and I'll love it.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Come on Tyson ! on 08:42 - Nov 27 with 14117 viewsToast_R

I've warmed to him slightly.
First off I wanted him to lose for being such a prat, but having thought about it, Klitschko needs to go for the good of the sport. He's been uninspiring as a champion and has mainly fought bum after bum using his height and jab. Not all his fault of course as the Heavyweight division has been that poor for so long. Lewis or Holyfield would have knocked him and his brother out two on one back in the day!

About time someone gave him a proper going over. Sadly I don't think that someone is Fury as he is basically a division lower replica of Klitschko in style. Would like to be pleasantly surprised though.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 8:43]
Come on Tyson ! on 08:47 - Nov 27 with 14110 viewsRs_Holy

Come on Tyson ! on 08:42 - Nov 27 by Toast_R

I've warmed to him slightly.
First off I wanted him to lose for being such a prat, but having thought about it, Klitschko needs to go for the good of the sport. He's been uninspiring as a champion and has mainly fought bum after bum using his height and jab. Not all his fault of course as the Heavyweight division has been that poor for so long. Lewis or Holyfield would have knocked him and his brother out two on one back in the day!

About time someone gave him a proper going over. Sadly I don't think that someone is Fury as he is basically a division lower replica of Klitschko in style. Would like to be pleasantly surprised though.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 8:43]

He's got a punchers chance.... If he could get lucky it opens up all kinds of domestic possibilities re David Haye, Anthony Joshua.
Klitschko should win in the later rounds but....?
Come on Tyson ! on 08:49 - Nov 27 with 14107 viewsPunteR

I cant work out if he's some genius comedian like a Dom Joly pretending to be a boxer or he is just an utter bell end.
I wouldn't normally go for a Klitschko but I hope he sparks Fury out.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Come on Tyson ! on 09:18 - Nov 27 with 14066 viewsbosh67

Fury is a better boxer than people think but his brother is a much better technical boxer. If Klitschko is on his game he should put Fury away with little trouble. However, Fury has got a big punch, in much the same way Bruno did (and he's a better boxer than Bruno) so if Klitschko thinks he can walk it he could come unstuck. But, I suspect Klitschko is too professional to even consider that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Come on Tyson ! on 09:25 - Nov 27 with 14041 viewsDWQPR

The only other boxer that was British that I didn't want to win was George Groves due to his Chel*** connections. I really do hope Fury gets the battering of his life. Bang average boxer at best that in another era would have been used for nothing more than sparring.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Come on Tyson ! on 10:16 - Nov 27 with 13986 viewsonlyrinmoray

I see his father got 11 years for gouging out a guys eye at a car auction but has been released in time to see the fight after 5 years... Nice

Justice system in this country ???
Come on Tyson ! on 10:17 - Nov 27 with 13979 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

This is a strange one for me, I can't work out who i want to see victorious. A double knock-out would be ideal for me..... my dis-likening for boring Klitschko's yawn fest boxing or Fury's self obsessed disrespectful clowning around. I cant stand the pair of em and am underwhelmed by this fight.
Come on Tyson ! on 10:21 - Nov 27 with 13972 viewsNorthernr

Come on Tyson ! on 10:16 - Nov 27 by onlyrinmoray

I see his father got 11 years for gouging out a guys eye at a car auction but has been released in time to see the fight after 5 years... Nice

Justice system in this country ???

How does a car auction go that badly?
Come on Tyson ! on 10:54 - Nov 27 with 13909 viewsGloucs_R

I want a war, both to smash each other to pieces and then both retire so someone like Joshua can rule the division!

Personally cant see Fury going the distance. KO to Kitch by the 8th.

However, the following line is worthy of Fury becoming world champion IMO..

"Once we get in the ring, there is only one klit that is gonna get licked"

Poll: Are we staying up?

Come on Tyson ! on 11:00 - Nov 27 with 13900 viewsjamois

Come on Tyson ! on 08:13 - Nov 27 by paulparker

Fury is average and a prat , hopefully he gets sparked out in one round and we never see him again

Fury's beyond a prat. And comparing himself to Ali..??! I mean, come on....Between that and the devout christian posturing.... I hope he gets taken to pieces.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Come on Tyson ! on 11:00 - Nov 27 with 13898 viewsonlyrinmoray

Come on Tyson ! on 10:21 - Nov 27 by Northernr

How does a car auction go that badly?

Long time " whose the hardest man dispute" Plus the other guy outbid him for a nice Austin Allegro with low mileage...
Come on Tyson ! on 11:06 - Nov 27 with 13884 viewsTonto

he's a heavyweight boxer and yet sounds like Jon Richardson. i keep expecting him to start complaining about housework...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Come on Tyson ! on 12:57 - Nov 27 with 13800 viewsDiscodroids

My Mrs is facking off to York with her mates this weekend xmas shopping and my fackin neighbour has invited himself round to watch it.

He looks like one of those teachers we had in East end Comps in the 1980's ... Flared jeans , CND badge's, Smoking Rothmans thinking their Howard Marks and flicking thru their PIE exchange Membership log book at lunchtimes in the staff room when 'Crown Court ' was on the box .

anyway Klitschko to batter furys cnt in by round 7
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 12:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Come on Tyson ! on 13:05 - Nov 27 with 13782 viewsSimonJames

Come on Tyson ! on 10:54 - Nov 27 by Gloucs_R

I want a war, both to smash each other to pieces and then both retire so someone like Joshua can rule the division!

Personally cant see Fury going the distance. KO to Kitch by the 8th.

However, the following line is worthy of Fury becoming world champion IMO..

"Once we get in the ring, there is only one klit that is gonna get licked"

Is it possible for a kunt to lick a klit?
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 13:05]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Come on Tyson ! on 13:19 - Nov 27 with 13758 viewsGloucs_R

How does Klitschko look so toned but Fury looks like he has been on the pie diet?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Come on Tyson ! on 13:26 - Nov 27 with 13743 viewstimcocking

Come on Tyson ! on 07:36 - Nov 27 by JonDoeman

Lmfao.
Come on Tyson ! on 13:36 - Nov 27 with 13731 viewstimcocking

Fury is hard to like, but at least he's British, and Klitschko (either) such staggeringly dull and mediocre boxers. It amazes me nobody has been good enough to get rid of them yet. Always exciting when we have one of ours fighting for a world title, especially heavyweight. Can't wait!
Come on Tyson ! on 13:44 - Nov 27 with 13715 viewstimcocking

Just actually read that article; put's a slightly different perspective on him.

Bloke's a nutter.
Come on Tyson ! on 14:00 - Nov 27 with 13688 viewssimmo

Come on Tyson ! on 08:13 - Nov 27 by paulparker

Agree, it's never a PPV but unfortunately it's the best they can offer at heavyweight.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Come on Tyson ! on 21:53 - Nov 27 with 13541 viewsWeaverQPR

I've paid to watch it on ppv. Who else is fighting on the card?

@WeavQPR

Come on Tyson ! on 21:54 - Nov 27 with 13541 viewsDiscodroids

confused. ive read many times that Tyson is 6ft9 yet seems the same height as Klitschko , 6ft 5, in the face off.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 21:56]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Come on Tyson ! on 00:01 - Nov 28 with 13427 viewsingeminate

Come on Tyson ! on 21:54 - Nov 27 by Discodroids

confused. ive read many times that Tyson is 6ft9 yet seems the same height as Klitschko , 6ft 5, in the face off.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 21:56]

Very difficult to make a case for Fury. Only real hope is that Father Time catches up with wlad, but nothing in build up suggests that's the case.

Even so waste of money or not looking forward to it plus degale bute later on.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024