Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dalienated... 21:42 - Dec 6 with 1743 viewsDaleyBrent

Have to admit, after being a fan for many years, i am starting to become alienated with Keith Hill. He is the best manager this club will probably ever had, but his lack of simple commodities lack passion and endearment to the fans is increasingly frustrated. He doesn't even clap the fans at away games!!
His interviews are becoming dull and lifeless, and the constant playing down of expectations looks like its actually having an effect on the players belief in themselves

Our league position is absolutely fine by me. Our persistence with young players being exposed to the first team is also d=fine, despite the fact the number of mistakes they make is utterly frightening - they will learn and develop, and become better players. However, simple old fashioned values like passion, commitment and endeavour are not on show on a consistent basis - for Rochdale fans this is the least you expect.
What we've also come accustomed to is an attacking ethos based on energy, off and on the ball running and pressing which this season has been apparent in all but 4 games of the top of my head

Lets have a return to the nothing to lose mantra and lets get our Rochdale back - PLEASE!
Dalienated... on 23:59 - Dec 6 with 1545 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Its just a bit like when John "Softlad" Coleman was nearing the end of his tenure....shite footie at it's best.

He also pretented to have time for the fans........
Dalienated... on 00:06 - Dec 7 with 1526 viewsD_Alien

Dalienated... on 23:59 - Dec 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Its just a bit like when John "Softlad" Coleman was nearing the end of his tenure....shite footie at it's best.

He also pretented to have time for the fans........

Not remotely comparable.

Coleman wasn't even on the same planet as Dale fans, who were truly Dalienated.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dalienated... on 00:27 - Dec 7 with 1498 viewsKenBoon

He always speaks highly of Supporters in his Programme notes.
Dalienated... on 08:31 - Dec 7 with 1314 viewspaulscho

Another daft thread, get a grip man, think the smell of the bogs has made you lose your marbles.

livinginadalewonderland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024