Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conspiracy theory 11:40 - Jan 1 with 9359 views1949er

Watching the terrible events in Dubai a thought occurred. The fire started on the 20th floor many hours later the building is still Intact.Why has it not collapsed as did the TwinTowers?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Conspiracy theory on 11:48 - Jan 1 with 7577 viewsboffley

I'm no structural or civil engineer ,but I would hazard a guess that a large airplane smashing into a building at several hundred miles an hour is going to seriously affect the integrity of that building much more than just a fire.
Conspiracy theory on 12:35 - Jan 1 with 7445 views49thseason

I think several hundred gallons of aviation fuel probably contributed too.
Conspiracy theory on 12:53 - Jan 1 with 7380 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

In its simplest terms, where the planes hit and the explosions were almost like pulling an entire level out of the building.

The weight of the upper floors falling into the 'gap' created caused the collapse.

Still one of the saddest but gob smacking moments of all time.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Conspiracy theory on 13:02 - Jan 1 with 7354 views442Dale

Conspiracy theory on 12:53 - Jan 1 by SteTsGoldenBoot

In its simplest terms, where the planes hit and the explosions were almost like pulling an entire level out of the building.

The weight of the upper floors falling into the 'gap' created caused the collapse.

Still one of the saddest but gob smacking moments of all time.

I'd say it's THE biggest moment any of us will ever see.

If anything it's underplayed a bit because things like social media didn't really exist like they do now. Stick the new coverage on YouTube and it's like watching it new every time, you still think "that plane won't actually fly into the building".

And to get it out of the way now: Rufus Brevett is a right tvv@t.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Conspiracy theory on 13:56 - Jan 1 with 7221 views49thseason

Brevett played 497 games and managed 6 goals. One of them just had to be against us. It was a very long day.
Conspiracy theory on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 7162 views_dezzy

" And to get it out of the way now: Rufus Brevett is a right tvv@t. "

100% agree with that, Broke my heart that evening

KHBA

Conspiracy theory on 15:06 - Jan 1 with 7083 viewssomdale

And the third building ???
Conspiracy theory on 16:30 - Jan 1 with 6949 viewsDomDale

Conspiracy theory on 12:35 - Jan 1 by 49thseason

I think several hundred gallons of aviation fuel probably contributed too.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Login to get fewer ads

Conspiracy theory on 17:05 - Jan 1 with 6896 viewsdale5758

Isn't well known now that the 2 towers were a conspiracy?

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Conspiracy theory on 17:08 - Jan 1 with 6885 views49thseason

Conspiracy theory on 16:30 - Jan 1 by DomDale

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

I was waitng for that comment. Jet fuel burns at 800 to 1500 degrees . Although steel melts at 2400 degrees at 1200 degrees it has less than 10% of the tensile strength of cold steel . Its also the case that the steel beams would have expanded but as they were held by 1000s of tons would only have been able to buckle and not simply expand lengthways leaving the weight to simply bend them totally out of shape and allow the floor to pancake on to the one below. Once the pancaking effect started the weight sustained by each floor became too great and the result we all saw was inevitable. Once the jet fuel had burned out, the combustible material in the building continued to burn on many floors and at very high temperatures weakening many floors and compounding the effect of the initial impact.

The adjacent building which collapsed after the towers was badly damaged during the collapse and photographs taken in the hours between the initial attack and the collapse of the third building show a badly deformed roofline. Had it not eventually fallen down they would have had to blow it up.
Conspiracy theory on 17:38 - Jan 1 with 6825 viewssomdale

But it fell in exactly the same way as the other two, I dont think anyone can explain the third building away and until they do the questions should continue to be asked.
I'm a firm believer that it was an inside job, simply because no one has convinced me otherwise
Conspiracy theory on 18:31 - Jan 1 with 6742 viewsnordenblue

Conspiracy theory on 17:38 - Jan 1 by somdale

But it fell in exactly the same way as the other two, I dont think anyone can explain the third building away and until they do the questions should continue to be asked.
I'm a firm believer that it was an inside job, simply because no one has convinced me otherwise

An inside job by who?The americans flattened their own twin towers killing thousands of their own people you mean?
Conspiracy theory on 18:50 - Jan 1 with 6682 viewsfinberty

Conspiracy theory on 18:31 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

An inside job by who?The americans flattened their own twin towers killing thousands of their own people you mean?

Have I got this right? Are we saying there's more to the whole Rufus Br&vitt thing than meets the eye.

Are we saying how convenient that he was seen at Spotland that night - a perfect alibi. Is that why Gilkesy couldn't save it - was he thinking, how can you concentrate on football at a time like this?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 18:55]
Conspiracy theory on 18:59 - Jan 1 with 6657 viewsD_Alien

Conspiracy theory on 18:50 - Jan 1 by finberty

Have I got this right? Are we saying there's more to the whole Rufus Br&vitt thing than meets the eye.

Are we saying how convenient that he was seen at Spotland that night - a perfect alibi. Is that why Gilkesy couldn't save it - was he thinking, how can you concentrate on football at a time like this?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 18:55]

Exactly

And who was chairman of Fulham? Mohammed Al Fayed.

Say no more

#conspiracytheorists

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Conspiracy theory on 19:26 - Jan 1 with 6593 viewssomdale

The same peeps who killed 1000s of their own troops in two illegal wars. Like I said I dint know the truth but no one's convinced me it wasn't an inside job and the evidence I've read makes it hard to discount
Conspiracy theory on 19:39 - Jan 1 with 6552 viewsArthurDaley

The Americans closed all the airports and grounded all planes except one. Which contained members of Osama bin ladens family. Who were business partners of George Bush Snr.

A large VAT Dave

Conspiracy theory on 19:48 - Jan 1 with 6529 views49thseason

Conspiracy theory on 17:38 - Jan 1 by somdale

I suppose you believe in Unicorns and Pixies too? WTC7 had a massive chunk taken out of it when the South Tower fell - 25% of the front of the building - this in turn, set off a number of fires, notably fuelled by a large oil tank in the basement and smaller ones on several floors above powering central heating systems and generators. The damage caused by the falling tower OR the fires would not of themselves have destroyed the building but the combination of the two was too much for the structure and eventually the building fell down. No conspiracy, just a combination of events that wasn't foreseen by the Architects.
Conspiracy theory on 20:09 - Jan 1 with 6484 viewssomdale

And they all fell exactly the same way?
Not heard that version , if it's so then fair enough it doesn't matter to me either way nothing can change what happened, but there's far to many unanswered questions and that saddens me, the victims deserve more
Conspiracy theory on 21:36 - Jan 1 with 6377 viewsDorsetDale

Conspiracy theory on 19:48 - Jan 1 by 49thseason

I suppose you believe in Unicorns and Pixies too? WTC7 had a massive chunk taken out of it when the South Tower fell - 25% of the front of the building - this in turn, set off a number of fires, notably fuelled by a large oil tank in the basement and smaller ones on several floors above powering central heating systems and generators. The damage caused by the falling tower OR the fires would not of themselves have destroyed the building but the combination of the two was too much for the structure and eventually the building fell down. No conspiracy, just a combination of events that wasn't foreseen by the Architects.

Any chance of a link please?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Conspiracy theory on 23:22 - Jan 1 with 6271 viewsdale5758

Conspiracy theory on 21:36 - Jan 1 by DorsetDale

Any chance of a link please?

This will start you off and follow what you like after that
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 23:23]

Conspiracy theory on 00:47 - Jan 2 with 6204 viewskiwidale

Conspiracy theory on 19:48 - Jan 1 by 49thseason

OK 49th season.
I don't believe in unicorns or pixies and to suggest that I or anybody who questions your or the official version of 9/11 does is an insult. I am 66 years old I'm also just as intelligent and just as capable of arriving at my own conclusions as you are. Having watched hundreds of hours of video evidence and having read the official US government report I also read and listened to engineers, architects, firefighters, physicists, chemists, pilots, demolition experts, etc all of them leaders in their respective disciplines (not just one but thousands of them), I am convinced that it is impossible for fire or the impact of commercial aircraft or the combination of the two to bring down not one but three steel framed towers in little over 8 hours and remember the first and second towers came down less that one hour from being hit. As for your claim that 25% of tower 7 was damaged prior to its collapse? can you please provide evidence to substantiate your claim because that's a new one to me. If you are reluctant to believe what I say allow me these quotes,

" a group of architects, engineers and scientists say the official explanation that fires caused the collapse is impossible. Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth argue there must have been a controlled demolition. The founder of the group, Richard Gage, says the collapse of the third tower is an obvious example of a controlled demolition using explosives."

"Building Seven is the smoking gun of 9/11. A sixth grader can look at this building falling at virtually freefall speed, symmetrically and smoothly, and see that it is not a natural process.

"Buildings that fall in natural processes fall to the path of least resistance", says Gage, "they don't go straight down through themselves."

This is not the time for bickering.

Conspiracy theory on 01:37 - Jan 2 with 6166 viewsRochblue

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
Conspiracy theory on 02:18 - Jan 2 with 6147 viewsDiddyDave

Nothing surprises me about the US. The Twin Towers,the Freddie Mac/Fanny Mae housing fiasco that led to the near bankrupcy of the country where not one person has yet been arrested for the scheme,has a lot of people shaking their heads. With the Yanks it`s all about money,big money,and to me,the powers that be-no not Obama or Congress-the Jewish bankers in Manhattan who control all the world`s finances,are the people to point the finger at. Why they`d deliberately destroy the Twin Towers,I don`t know,but there`d be a big business decision behind it that`s for sure. Didn`t one bloke collect billions of dollars in insurance money,a Mr.Silverstein? Fanciful? Maybe,but I wouldn`t dismiss anything or anybody that comes out of "the land of the free".
Conspiracy theory on 09:30 - Jan 2 with 6043 viewsmoth5368

Conspiracy theory on 02:18 - Jan 2 by DiddyDave

Nothing surprises me about the US. The Twin Towers,the Freddie Mac/Fanny Mae housing fiasco that led to the near bankrupcy of the country where not one person has yet been arrested for the scheme,has a lot of people shaking their heads. With the Yanks it`s all about money,big money,and to me,the powers that be-no not Obama or Congress-the Jewish bankers in Manhattan who control all the world`s finances,are the people to point the finger at. Why they`d deliberately destroy the Twin Towers,I don`t know,but there`d be a big business decision behind it that`s for sure. Didn`t one bloke collect billions of dollars in insurance money,a Mr.Silverstein? Fanciful? Maybe,but I wouldn`t dismiss anything or anybody that comes out of "the land of the free".

Wow.
Are you suggesting that Manhattan Jewish Bankers caused 9/11 and that there's an unknown but 'big business decision behind it'?
As ignorant a post as I've seen on here & that's saying something.
Conspiracy theory on 10:43 - Jan 2 with 5961 viewsdale5758

Conspiracy theory on 09:30 - Jan 2 by moth5368

Wow.
Are you suggesting that Manhattan Jewish Bankers caused 9/11 and that there's an unknown but 'big business decision behind it'?
As ignorant a post as I've seen on here & that's saying something.

Are you also a fan of the film "eyes wide shut"?

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/russia-presents-evidence-against-us

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024