Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Laurent 12:15 - Feb 1 with 6085 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Josh Laurent on 12:23 - Feb 1 with 6016 viewsdaveB

another one the club were slaughtered for when he left and hasn't done much since
Josh Laurent on 12:34 - Feb 1 with 5913 viewssimmo

Josh Laurent on 12:23 - Feb 1 by daveB

another one the club were slaughtered for when he left and hasn't done much since

I think it was more what that represented at the time, we were losing a player that we wanted to keep based on the fact he saw more opportunity for progression at Brentford, which flew in the face of the 'concentrate on youth' rhetoric being spouted.

Still surprised they terminated early, but that's what happens with young players. Hopefully he knuckles down and gets another chance.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Josh Laurent on 12:51 - Feb 1 with 5782 viewsfrancisbowles

Josh Laurent on 12:34 - Feb 1 by simmo

I think it was more what that represented at the time, we were losing a player that we wanted to keep based on the fact he saw more opportunity for progression at Brentford, which flew in the face of the 'concentrate on youth' rhetoric being spouted.

Still surprised they terminated early, but that's what happens with young players. Hopefully he knuckles down and gets another chance.

If I remember correctly, the club wanted to keep him. Sad that it has gone wrong for him in such a short time.
Josh Laurent on 13:09 - Feb 1 with 5691 viewsDiscodroids

Josh Laurent on 12:23 - Feb 1 by daveB

I must admit, I did have a right old whinge up when he left

. I Had a drink with Josh's Uncle in Green street before a west ham game 18 months ago, and after 7 pints of carlsberg export , he had me convinced we had the next Alain Giresse on our hands.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Josh Laurent on 13:13 - Feb 1 with 5659 viewsdaveB

Josh Laurent on 12:34 - Feb 1 by simmo

didn't he go when Redknapp was still manager so was before the whole concentrate on youth thing.
Josh Laurent on 13:18 - Feb 1 with 5610 viewsDiscodroids

Josh Laurent on 13:13 - Feb 1 by daveB

didn't he go when Redknapp was still manager so was before the whole concentrate on youth thing.

he left when Redknapp was in charge.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Josh Laurent on 13:33 - Feb 1 with 5542 viewssimmo

Josh Laurent on 13:13 - Feb 1 by daveB

Well yeah, that's the point. Fernandes was talking about youth and how it was important to him and we had Redknapp who would rather play Joe Jordan than use someone under the age of 23. So most of us saw this as an example of losing a potentially good player for the future, so we could concentrate on playing Benayoun and Niko Kranjcar.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Josh Laurent on 14:01 - Feb 1 with 5372 viewsToast_R

Josh Laurent on 13:09 - Feb 1 by Discodroids

I must admit, I did have a right old whinge up when he left

. I Had a drink with Josh's Uncle in Green street before a west ham game 18 months ago, and after 7 pints of carlsberg export , he had me convinced we had the next Alain Giresse on our hands.

Ah Carlsberg Export, as far a bevearges go, that's the only one I can handle over the proverbial 4.9% before things start to disappear from my spectrum of recollection. I actually helped delivered my son after 7 cans of the stuff. I will add that he was early.
Login to get fewer ads

Josh Laurent on 14:02 - Feb 1 with 5366 viewshoopdog

I think Ferdinand was DOF at the time and he tried to stop him going but he wasn't having it
Josh Laurent on 14:50 - Feb 1 with 5192 viewsDiscodroids

Josh Laurent on 14:01 - Feb 1 by Toast_R

Ah Carlsberg Export, as far a bevearges go, that's the only one I can handle over the proverbial 4.9% before things start to disappear from my spectrum of recollection. I actually helped delivered my son after 7 cans of the stuff. I will add that he was early.

Josh Laurent on 14:55 - Feb 1 with 5171 viewsisawqpratwcity

Josh Laurent on 14:50 - Feb 1 by Discodroids

So, what is your planned alcohol consumption for today?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Josh Laurent on 15:48 - Feb 1 with 5041 viewsblacky200

Josh Laurent on 14:01 - Feb 1 by Toast_R

Just as well he was early. Any later and you would of been into double figures
Josh Laurent on 18:59 - Feb 1 with 4780 viewsJamie

Joined Hartlepool.
Josh Laurent on 19:29 - Feb 1 with 4700 viewsWatford_Ranger

Josh Laurent on 18:59 - Feb 1 by Jamie

Joined Hartlepool.

Nobody deserves that
Josh Laurent on 20:02 - Feb 1 with 4630 viewswombat

Josh Laurent on 19:29 - Feb 1 by Watford_Ranger

Nobody deserves that

Poor bast@rd bet he doesn't hang around there to long depressing place to live

Poll: which is your favouite foot