Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOM? 17:26 - Feb 13 with 4664 viewsJimmyRustler

Joe Bunney?

Is it April already?
MOM? on 17:31 - Feb 13 with 4630 viewsscooby

a very bemused reaction in Pearl St. Sponsor must of been his mum...
MOM? on 17:36 - Feb 13 with 4586 views1mark1

MOM? on 17:31 - Feb 13 by scooby

a very bemused reaction in Pearl St. Sponsor must of been his mum...

Sometimes these sponsors might have too much to drink and therefore their observation skills are not as good as they should be.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

MOM? on 18:02 - Feb 13 with 4483 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

I walked out on hearing that announcement it was a very baffling choice indeed
MOM? on 18:06 - Feb 13 with 4447 viewsD_Alien

Nowhere near MoM but he did ok, looked a bit stronger. That's about it really.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

MOM? on 18:10 - Feb 13 with 4418 viewsTVOS1907

MOM? on 18:02 - Feb 13 by PaulHeymanGuy

I walked out on hearing that announcement it was a very baffling choice indeed

Why did you walk out on hearing the announcement?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

MOM? on 18:14 - Feb 13 with 4384 viewsolympicdale

MOM? on 18:06 - Feb 13 by D_Alien

Nowhere near MoM but he did ok, looked a bit stronger. That's about it really.

Aside from one good turn and fluffed shot in the first half, im not sure why he's persisted with for so long, minutes wise. Surely, there are better options on the bench, he must excell in training is all i can say.

Life is a game of fate.

MOM? on 18:18 - Feb 13 with 4361 viewsscooby

MOM? on 18:14 - Feb 13 by olympicdale

Aside from one good turn and fluffed shot in the first half, im not sure why he's persisted with for so long, minutes wise. Surely, there are better options on the bench, he must excell in training is all i can say.

or is good with his mouth...
MOM? on 18:24 - Feb 13 with 4333 viewsJimmyRustler

Just looks to me like KH is being stubborn and doesn't wanna fall on his sword.
Login to get fewer ads

MOM? on 18:28 - Feb 13 with 4297 viewsolympicdale

MOM? on 18:24 - Feb 13 by JimmyRustler

Just looks to me like KH is being stubborn and doesn't wanna fall on his sword.

I thought thats how he's getting game time in the first place..

Life is a game of fate.

MOM? on 18:28 - Feb 13 with 4297 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bizzarre decision!

No-one was outstanding today but I thought Hendo put in a decent shift........Lancashire's early yellow did him no good and he CANNOT distribute from the back,that said, NOTHING went our way today.

Poor game.
MOM? on 18:44 - Feb 13 with 4233 viewsD_Alien

In terms of contenders for the award, Allen had a good game and Eastham was composed with his usual no-nonsense defending. We've missed it.

MOM? on 18:47 - Feb 13 with 4202 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

MOM? on 18:10 - Feb 13 by TVOS1907

Why did you walk out on hearing the announcement?

Just summed up a truly bad day at the office. So I wished to go home early after that
MOM? on 18:56 - Feb 13 with 4143 viewsTVOS1907

MOM? on 18:47 - Feb 13 by PaulHeymanGuy

Just summed up a truly bad day at the office. So I wished to go home early after that

But it's only an opinion made by the sponsors!
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 18:56]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

MOM? on 19:01 - Feb 13 with 4108 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

One that I massively disagreed with and it just seemed like one big joke. I was all set for leaving but that straw was the finalienable one I could take
MOM? on 19:03 - Feb 13 with 4098 viewsChaffRAFC

I thought Joe Bunney did really well for the first half an hour and was our best player but did nothing at all after that.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

MOM? on 19:07 - Feb 13 with 4082 viewsD_Alien

MOM? on 19:01 - Feb 13 by PaulHeymanGuy

One that I massively disagreed with and it just seemed like one big joke. I was all set for leaving but that straw was the finalienable one I could take

"finalienable"

That's a brilliant new verb, PHG!

MOM? on 19:09 - Feb 13 with 4072 viewsBartRowou

There was a show of histrionics from the more vocal (i.e. so high-pitched they could shatter a glass) members of the Main Stand when Bunney was announced as MOM.

Does it really matter? Is it up there with league points? Will it decide the next team the manager picks?

No, no and no.

But it might just give Bunney a bit of a boost so that he can kick on and continue to be our most effective wide player at the moment, based on watching today's game and the Crewe one last week.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

MOM? on 22:00 - Feb 13 with 3877 viewsJimmyRustler

MOM? on 19:09 - Feb 13 by BartRowou

There was a show of histrionics from the more vocal (i.e. so high-pitched they could shatter a glass) members of the Main Stand when Bunney was announced as MOM.

Does it really matter? Is it up there with league points? Will it decide the next team the manager picks?

No, no and no.

But it might just give Bunney a bit of a boost so that he can kick on and continue to be our most effective wide player at the moment, based on watching today's game and the Crewe one last week.

No wonder we're in a poor run of form of he's our most effective wide player.

If I was NML I'd be wondering what I have to do to get picked ahead of someone who would get outstrengthed by a Sunday morning fart.
MOM? on 22:09 - Feb 13 with 3844 viewssandylaner1

camps was our best player today

both full backs struggled, good to see eastham back and with a solid display

credit to alessandra as well who looked sharp and somewhat match fit when he came on, must get a run of games now

also NML starts ahead of bunney everyday of the week
MOM? on 10:25 - Feb 14 with 3449 views100569

In my book NML should be starting every week. He should be there before Andrew, Bunney and Vincenti, who is having an awful season.
MOM? on 10:55 - Feb 14 with 3400 viewsboromat

MOM? on 10:25 - Feb 14 by 100569

In my book NML should be starting every week. He should be there before Andrew, Bunney and Vincenti, who is having an awful season.

I like NML and I think he could be great next season after a full preseason but at the minute whenever he's started (not often) he's found himself missing for large portions of games. Unfortunately we're not good enough to be able to have that type of player in the team. Similar goes for Donal and Syers at the minute. These players have some talent but they need to be able to do the basics for the team for 90 mins. Syers isn't fit enough yet, Donal has shown he can but only on occasion, NML has only so far shown himslef to be good enough as an impact player.

On the OP Bunney was a contender as our best player in the first half but went quiet second half. Agree with Camps, Hendo also played well but I thought Allen was by far our best performance he looked a class above. The maradona turn in the first half in the middle of the pitch was great to see and some of the passes he made. He also delivered some very good corners that should have been attacked much better from the 3 centre backs we had on the pitch!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024