Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet 20:23 - Apr 11 with 5063 viewsArthurDaley

When David Cameron's leaflet arrives in the next 2 or 3 days ( Yes, it's already printed .... by a German printing company) .. . If you send it back to this address, the Conservative party gets billed for the postage.

Just a thought

Attn
Joanne George
Freepost RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE
The Conservative Party Foundation
30 Mill Bank
London
SW1P 4DP

Or this address

Free Post RTHS-TLXL-XKXK

Conservative Party
4 Matthew Parker ST
London
SW1 9 NHQ
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 20:57]

A large VAT Dave

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 20:32 - Apr 11 with 3642 viewsTalkingSutty

Its already been delivered in Littleborough.
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 20:50 - Apr 11 with 3608 viewsisitme

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 20:32 - Apr 11 by TalkingSutty

Its already been delivered in Littleborough.

Mine today went straight into the recycle bin. I've already read a good, balanced book on Eu membership by David Charter so know how I'm going to vote, based on facts not propaganda.
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 20:55 - Apr 11 with 3592 viewselectricblue

We got two in the mail.......
Anyway dodgy dave having them back.....

Dodgy Dave.
Get yer taxes paid..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 21:05 - Apr 11 with 3559 viewsDale23years

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 20:55 - Apr 11 by electricblue

Dodgy Dave.
Get yer taxes paid..

Fcuk the EU

But you know we wont be aloud to leave the EU

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 21:06 - Apr 11 with 3558 viewsTalkingSutty

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 20:50 - Apr 11 by isitme

Mine today went straight into the recycle bin. I've already read a good, balanced book on Eu membership by David Charter so know how I'm going to vote, based on facts not propaganda.

Not happy with the money spent on this lot and i think it could back fire on David. Its angered a lot of people including Conservative voters. Mine also went in the recycling bin. (Two leaflets).

For those not able to access the information, an independant leaflet outlining the pros and cons would have been useful instead Cameron decided to insult the intelligence of the public by just producing his version of events in order to influence the vote. Obviously the tax payer financed those leaflets to the tune of 7 Million Pounds i believe. Very shabby.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 21:07]
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 22:36 - Apr 11 with 3461 views49thseason

Even worse, apparently some procurement genius has paid £3m for a website that does the same as the leaflet!
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 22:51 - Apr 11 with 3434 viewsDaley_Lama

i was genuinely a floating voter until recently.

The campaign of laughable scare tactics e.g we might not be able to play in the Ryder Cup started tipping me one way, this has tipped me even further.

The govt has members who support the out vote, so for this to be portrayed as the govts virwpoint is bull.

Poll: DF in or out

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 03:34 - Apr 12 with 3347 viewspioneer

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 20:55 - Apr 11 by electricblue

Dodgy Dave.
Get yer taxes paid..

why limit it to leaflets, send them something heavier and they will be charged more
Login to get fewer ads

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 07:25 - Apr 12 with 3296 viewsDiddyDave

Politicians can always find money for things when it suits them,this is one of those cases. Thing is,if you lot decide you don`t want to be a part of the EU anymore,will they do like they did in Ireland a few years ago,that is keep having referendums until the government of the day gets what it wants?
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 07:29 - Apr 12 with 3296 viewsScunnydale

As someone who (very reluctantly) agrees with Dodgy Dave's view on Europe, I have to admit he's shot himself in the ar5e with these leaflets. The cost of producing them and the pointless website is criminal.

But my main point of concern is, if Cameron's so keen to stay in Europe why was he also so keen to have a referendum? He's happy to change constituency borders to suit his party's needs, so why pander to those who want to leave the EU if it's contrary to his wishes?

I do take issue with both sides' campaigning. Neither side appears to be giving any real facts. The experts (Mark Carney et al) who do seem to be giving their genuine opinions are shot down by, usually, the Out group who in turn give no facts of their own.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2016 8:13]
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 08:06 - Apr 12 with 3257 viewsKenBoon

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 22:51 - Apr 11 by Daley_Lama

i was genuinely a floating voter until recently.

The campaign of laughable scare tactics e.g we might not be able to play in the Ryder Cup started tipping me one way, this has tipped me even further.

The govt has members who support the out vote, so for this to be portrayed as the govts virwpoint is bull.

Both sides are scare tactics. I can only assume that neither believes the British public are capable of honestly listening to both sides and making their own decision. Both sides come up with equal bullshit too. I've not read the leaflet yet, but by all accounts it's similar to the "neutral" mcr congestion charge information film, which showed Manchester like a nuclear bomb had fallen on it and cars had jammed up the entire city before Simply Red could do a live concert to cheer everyone up.
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:06 - Apr 12 with 3202 views49thseason

Apparently the trick if you are sending it back is to pop in a note explaining that you have read it and thought they might want to recycle it and also to put in a 1p donation so that it does not constitute mail abuse
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:22 - Apr 12 with 3180 viewsR17ALE

I'm not going to cost the tax payer money by posting it back, tempted though I am.

I did read it though, and the untruths in it mean I shall now definitely vote leave as, like all Brits, we don't like to feel we are being mugged and sold a pup.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:31 - Apr 12 with 3155 viewsMoonyDale

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:22 - Apr 12 by R17ALE

I'm not going to cost the tax payer money by posting it back, tempted though I am.

I did read it though, and the untruths in it mean I shall now definitely vote leave as, like all Brits, we don't like to feel we are being mugged and sold a pup.

I have always been pro Europe but I can't bring myself to side with this dodgy Dave character alluded to by the wonderful Dennis Skinner. The leaflet is going back today and I'll be voting to leave after reading that pile of crap......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:39 - Apr 12 with 3127 viewsScunnydale

I'm intrigued to know what the Out/Leave voters expect to change for the better. The whole 'we get to decide what we want'/'answerable to no one' patter doesn't wash with me as I see it as 'the Tories get to do what they want'. You know, like continue to block reforms to the price of imported Chinese steel as they have been doing, or allowing corporations to get away with tax avoidance*.

Plus there's the small matter of most of our imports/exports going to/coming from Europe as it's currently beneficial to all parties. Using steel as an example again, what's stopping EU countries looking to Ukraine in future?

I also don't buy the thoughts of those who seem to think we still have an empire. If we leave the EU, we'd be as important as Tunisia. But without the weather. At the moment, us and the Dutch are the gateway to the biggest single market on the planet.

*Not saying the EU will stop this, but frankly I'd trust a dead pig to do more to combat it than the Tories.
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:48 - Apr 12 with 3111 viewsR17ALE

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:39 - Apr 12 by Scunnydale

I'm intrigued to know what the Out/Leave voters expect to change for the better. The whole 'we get to decide what we want'/'answerable to no one' patter doesn't wash with me as I see it as 'the Tories get to do what they want'. You know, like continue to block reforms to the price of imported Chinese steel as they have been doing, or allowing corporations to get away with tax avoidance*.

Plus there's the small matter of most of our imports/exports going to/coming from Europe as it's currently beneficial to all parties. Using steel as an example again, what's stopping EU countries looking to Ukraine in future?

I also don't buy the thoughts of those who seem to think we still have an empire. If we leave the EU, we'd be as important as Tunisia. But without the weather. At the moment, us and the Dutch are the gateway to the biggest single market on the planet.

*Not saying the EU will stop this, but frankly I'd trust a dead pig to do more to combat it than the Tories.

I agree with much of that, but we can vote out the Tories. We can't vote out the EU or even a dead pig!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:49 - Apr 12 with 3106 viewsD_Alien

The workers coming out of the Scunthorpe steel works (interviewed last night on the news) seemed happy enough that the Tory government is working with Greybull to make the plant viable.

The same is likely to happen at Port Talbot.

Dead pigs can sometimes fly when they have to, in providing viable solutions without chucking public money down the drain.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 10:02 - Apr 12 with 3093 viewsMoonyDale

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:49 - Apr 12 by D_Alien

The workers coming out of the Scunthorpe steel works (interviewed last night on the news) seemed happy enough that the Tory government is working with Greybull to make the plant viable.

Dead pigs can sometimes fly when they have to, in providing viable solutions without chucking public money down the drain.

Like the 50k of public money being spent to enable dodgy Dave's missus to dress herself? This from the same lot who are mugging disabled people who can't actually dress themselves without assistance...

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 10:04 - Apr 12 with 3087 viewsMoonyDale

Is this dead pig the same one alluded to have had Dave's dangler inserted into it?

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 10:14 - Apr 12 with 3077 viewsScunnydale

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 09:49 - Apr 12 by D_Alien

On our local news, the union rep (I don't trust these particularly), Paul McBean I believe, lay the blame firmly at the door of successive governments in that their negligence has led to this state of affairs.

I agree we can vote out the Tories, but in a similar vein we can't vote back into Europe if it all goes horribly wrong.

I'd like to add one further thing: my posts aren't intended to be confrontational and these are just my opinions, whether right, wrong or somewhere in between. The way I see it, we're leaving the EU soon and I'm urinating into a mistral.

The other thing that concerns me is a relatively minor one: travel abroad. Currently I enjoy bypassing the queue with Johnny Foreigners [;)] in it when landing in Europe. I also enjoy free data roaming, duty free and a strong £, boosted by our links to the large European market.

I also don't trust anything the British politicians say (pro or anti) as they've all got vested interests in their respective campaigns. As such, any leaflets or what-have-you aren't worth the paper or websites they're written on. Certainly not to the tune of £10m!
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 10:23 - Apr 12 with 3058 viewsColDale

Seems to me that every politician who has campaigned on either side has had a negative impact on their campaign. Said it before, but if the likes of Gove want us to leave, then there's hardly a rush of people stood behind him, and the same can be said of politicians on both sides of the house and both sides of the argument. It's also done more damage to Cameron's position than three successive Labour leaders have done.

The odds have it at 2-5 to remain, and I don't think they've changed significantly throughout. I suspect come referendum time, the public will prove the bookies right by voting to remain, perhaps in greater numbers than expected much like in the General Election.
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 10:25 - Apr 12 with 3051 viewsD_Alien

I agree MD, some of the recent decisions on welfare spending are indefensible.

I was replying to ScunnyDale's specific point on steelworks.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 10:41 - Apr 12 with 3022 viewsKenBoon

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 10:23 - Apr 12 by ColDale

Seems to me that every politician who has campaigned on either side has had a negative impact on their campaign. Said it before, but if the likes of Gove want us to leave, then there's hardly a rush of people stood behind him, and the same can be said of politicians on both sides of the house and both sides of the argument. It's also done more damage to Cameron's position than three successive Labour leaders have done.

The odds have it at 2-5 to remain, and I don't think they've changed significantly throughout. I suspect come referendum time, the public will prove the bookies right by voting to remain, perhaps in greater numbers than expected much like in the General Election.

Gove, Johnson, IDS, Galloway all want to leave. It just makes my vote to stay stronger.
NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 11:00 - Apr 12 with 2981 viewsMoonyDale

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 10:41 - Apr 12 by KenBoon

Gove, Johnson, IDS, Galloway all want to leave. It just makes my vote to stay stronger.

Oh crap I completely forgot IDS wants to leave, OK changed my mind I am now voting to stay in......Flip flopping around like a salmon on a riverbank, perhaps we need a leaflet...

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 11:02 - Apr 12 with 2976 viewsMoonyDale

NFR Dodgy Daves Leaflet on 10:25 - Apr 12 by D_Alien

I agree MD, some of the recent decisions on welfare spending are indefensible.

I was replying to ScunnyDale's specific point on steelworks.

Agree about the steelworks, I heard yesterday that it's something in the region of a 3% paycut and some pension reductions, a small price to pay if it saves thousands of jobs.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024