Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? 17:05 - Apr 21 with 4941 viewsTalkingSutty

Am I right to think that we have no major shareholder?
Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 17:08 - Apr 21 with 4931 viewsSuddenLad

The shareholders list (together with their respective shareholding) was published on here last week, when the accounts were published at Companies House.

There was a link provided.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 17:11 - Apr 21 with 4908 viewsTalkingSutty

Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 17:08 - Apr 21 by SuddenLad

The shareholders list (together with their respective shareholding) was published on here last week, when the accounts were published at Companies House.

There was a link provided.

Cheers, i will have a look for it.
Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 18:39 - Apr 21 with 4718 viewsSandyman

Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 17:11 - Apr 21 by TalkingSutty

Cheers, i will have a look for it.

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/00111019/ROCHDALE-ASSOCIATION-FOOTBALL-CLUBLI
Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 19:40 - Apr 21 with 4556 viewspioneer

Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 18:39 - Apr 21 by Sandyman

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/00111019/ROCHDALE-ASSOCIATION-FOOTBALL-CLUBLI

Thats just the substantial shareholders isnt it. I have some but not in the 000s....(so not thinking of making a takeover bid, with or without the Pieman (Hilton)).

However come to think of it I haven't received any annual reports for a year or two.
Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 20:49 - Apr 21 with 4422 viewsYouTubeDale

Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 19:40 - Apr 21 by pioneer

Thats just the substantial shareholders isnt it. I have some but not in the 000s....(so not thinking of making a takeover bid, with or without the Pieman (Hilton)).

However come to think of it I haven't received any annual reports for a year or two.

Submit your e-mail address to Colin Garlick and he will send them to you.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 20:51 - Apr 21 with 4400 viewspioneer

I think as a shareholder I am supposed to receive a mailed copy automatically by law.

Anyway I will follow it up.
Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 20:56 - Apr 21 with 4374 viewsThe_DJ

2 former Directors are major Shareholders.
Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 22:13 - Apr 21 with 4213 viewsrobbowood

Who actually OWNS Rochdale Football Club? on 20:51 - Apr 21 by pioneer

I think as a shareholder I am supposed to receive a mailed copy automatically by law.

Anyway I will follow it up.

A copy of the Annual Return sent to Companies House does not have to be sent to indivudual shareholders. I know of no company that does

You can access the Annual Return on the Companies House website free of charge

The difference between annual returns and annual accounts:
Annual returns confirm key details about the internal structure of a limited company or LLP. They must be filed at least once every 12 months with Companies House.

Annual accounts show the financial performance and activity of a company over the course of the previous year. A copy must be given to members, Companies House and HMRC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024