Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reciprical arrangements for ST holders 21:10 - Apr 22 with 2071 viewspioneer

I might be dreaming but seem to recall there was some sort of arrangement whereby season ticket holders of Dale, Biffos and that other lot got a discount for admission to the other clubs games when they were playing away.

Does anyone know the details or, if I am dreaming, does anyone know a good treatment for dementia!
Reciprical arrangements for ST holders on 21:41 - Apr 22 with 2006 viewsCamdenDale

Yep. In for a fiver on production of ST I think. Never flew. Why would a Daley hardcore ST holder wanna go watch either of them for on a free Saturday? Like having an affair with a far worse looking woman than your missus just for the sake of it.

A better version of similar was to let Man C and Man U ST holders in at that price on the same basis (obv non-reciprical). Seeing as some of them must be from Rochdale. They amongst the ones turn up for FA Cup, went to Wembley etc. - the 'ghosts'. They might even like it.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2016 21:45]
Reciprical arrangements for ST holders on 10:36 - Apr 23 with 1762 viewsPhil

Reciprical arrangements for ST holders on 21:41 - Apr 22 by CamdenDale

Yep. In for a fiver on production of ST I think. Never flew. Why would a Daley hardcore ST holder wanna go watch either of them for on a free Saturday? Like having an affair with a far worse looking woman than your missus just for the sake of it.

A better version of similar was to let Man C and Man U ST holders in at that price on the same basis (obv non-reciprical). Seeing as some of them must be from Rochdale. They amongst the ones turn up for FA Cup, went to Wembley etc. - the 'ghosts'. They might even like it.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2016 21:45]

... or better still, extend the arrangement to include Wigan Athletic. Then you can buy a Wigan Season Ticket (£199) and get into Dale games at £5 a time.

Effectively giving you a Dale Season Ticket at the bargain price of just £314!
Reciprical arrangements for ST holders on 13:05 - Apr 23 with 1687 viewspioneer

Reciprical arrangements for ST holders on 10:36 - Apr 23 by Phil

... or better still, extend the arrangement to include Wigan Athletic. Then you can buy a Wigan Season Ticket (£199) and get into Dale games at £5 a time.

Effectively giving you a Dale Season Ticket at the bargain price of just £314!

That was exatly my line of thinking to, Get to every Dale game for cheaper than a dale season ticket and free admission to a neighbouring team as well.

Not much joined up thinking in the Spotland boardroom. Must think owning the stadium meant they owned the fans as well.
Reciprical arrangements for ST holders on 16:59 - Apr 23 with 1596 viewsNinco

Bury used to have a turnstile where season ticket holders from other clubs could get in for a tenner, if you really wanted to contribute to Bury's finances, but I think they stopped doing it a couple of years ago.

Understandable really. They can't say to their own fans that they are in dire straits and that they have to pay extra, but then carry on letting rival fans in for a tenner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024