Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McNulty extends contract 14:06 - Jun 3 with 3643 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

McNulty extends contract on 14:10 - Jun 3 with 3628 viewsYouTubeDale

Quite clearly Jim is enjoying playing for Rochdale and especially Keith Hill. I take this as another sign that Keith is staying.

I think Keith should just come out with it on camera saying that he is committed to the club.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

McNulty extends contract on 16:11 - Jun 3 with 3369 viewsdalestats

McNulty extends contract on 14:10 - Jun 3 by YouTubeDale

Quite clearly Jim is enjoying playing for Rochdale and especially Keith Hill. I take this as another sign that Keith is staying.

I think Keith should just come out with it on camera saying that he is committed to the club.

Why should he?

Poll: Remain in the eu

McNulty extends contract on 16:48 - Jun 3 with 3290 viewsTalkingSutty

Please with this news, he's a good solid player at this level and he's also tall.
McNulty extends contract on 16:49 - Jun 3 with 3279 viewsTVOS1907

McNulty extends contract on 16:11 - Jun 3 by dalestats

Why should he?

I agree, although it would be interesting to see or hear his reaction if someone asked him.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

McNulty extends contract on 16:51 - Jun 3 with 3273 viewsD_Alien

McNulty extends contract on 16:48 - Jun 3 by TalkingSutty

Please with this news, he's a good solid player at this level and he's also tall.

You don't mind tall fullbacks then, TS?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

McNulty extends contract on 16:58 - Jun 3 with 3230 viewsYouTubeDale

McNulty extends contract on 16:11 - Jun 3 by dalestats

Why should he?

It would stop further speculation from fans, who, like anybody else, like to know where they stand and dislike uncertainty. I for one am delaying a transaction based on this uncertainty. But, like I said, I do believe he is staying.

Players from other clubs could decide to join us if Keith puts out that he is staying. I know that's not the only factor in joining us but it helps to make minds up.

I am not that naïve to think that if he says he is staying ,then he's definitely staying, he may still leave, but I would say that the probability of him staying would be higher if he stated he was staying.

Being publicly linked with other clubs, although you can't stop it, is a constant distraction, and at this time of the season when we are starting the process of building for next season, it isn't good for the club.

It's easy to put out an interview on Dale Player , perhaps combined with other news or discussion points. It doesn't cost anything, but we reap the benefits. If Keith wants to play the game and keep his cards close to his chest, then that's his prerogative - looking after number one and all that, and you can't blame him etc etc etc. But I don't think he wants to play that game. My belief is, he wants to give us at least another season. Jim signing an extension today gives us a further clue.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2016 17:16]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

McNulty extends contract on 17:14 - Jun 3 with 3165 viewsD_Alien

Maybe the reason Hilly would be reluctant to put out a statement about staying is it might be seen as hubris. That's not to say he hasn't got an ego, but one of his mantras is that a manager is only ever three games away from the sack.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

McNulty extends contract on 17:30 - Jun 3 with 3108 viewsKnowlesy

McNulty extends contract on 17:14 - Jun 3 by D_Alien

Maybe the reason Hilly would be reluctant to put out a statement about staying is it might be seen as hubris. That's not to say he hasn't got an ego, but one of his mantras is that a manager is only ever three games away from the sack.

The thing is, he basically came out saying that he was building for the future at dale etc last time he left, one week he was here to stay next week he was gone. Makes people look foolish if a big offer was to be put on the table that he couldn't turn down. I'm sure he won't want to risk that happening again
[Post edited 3 Jun 2016 17:31]
Login to get fewer ads

McNulty extends contract on 00:13 - Jun 4 with 2701 viewsdalestats

McNulty extends contract on 16:58 - Jun 3 by YouTubeDale

It would stop further speculation from fans, who, like anybody else, like to know where they stand and dislike uncertainty. I for one am delaying a transaction based on this uncertainty. But, like I said, I do believe he is staying.

Players from other clubs could decide to join us if Keith puts out that he is staying. I know that's not the only factor in joining us but it helps to make minds up.

I am not that naïve to think that if he says he is staying ,then he's definitely staying, he may still leave, but I would say that the probability of him staying would be higher if he stated he was staying.

Being publicly linked with other clubs, although you can't stop it, is a constant distraction, and at this time of the season when we are starting the process of building for next season, it isn't good for the club.

It's easy to put out an interview on Dale Player , perhaps combined with other news or discussion points. It doesn't cost anything, but we reap the benefits. If Keith wants to play the game and keep his cards close to his chest, then that's his prerogative - looking after number one and all that, and you can't blame him etc etc etc. But I don't think he wants to play that game. My belief is, he wants to give us at least another season. Jim signing an extension today gives us a further clue.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2016 17:16]

It's only a distraction if there is something in it and no one has put forward any concrete suggestion to say these stories have been anything but lazy journalism and rumour.

Poll: Remain in the eu

McNulty extends contract on 00:36 - Jun 4 with 2676 viewsdingdangblue

McNulty extends contract on 14:10 - Jun 3 by YouTubeDale

Business as usual?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

McNulty extends contract on 03:14 - Jun 4 with 2626 viewskiwidale

Gimpy will be furious with this news.

This is not the time for bickering.

McNulty extends contract on 08:49 - Jun 5 with 2269 viewsmidlandsdale

Didn't he say that just before he left for Barnsley! No win situation for Keith here whatever he says so say nothing. Naive to think otherwise in my view.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024