Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Croatian shenanigans 19:56 - Jun 17 with 6082 viewsMoonyDale

What punishment will be dished out after today's bloody nonsense? Was it croation fans or had they been infiltrated by the Russians, or the biffos? That poor steward could have lost some fingers as the flare exploded....At the very least he's gonna need some new undies...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Croatian shenanigans on 20:18 - Jun 17 with 4876 viewsboromat

Should imagine they'll get the same as Russia got.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Croatian shenanigans on 20:19 - Jun 17 with 4874 views442Dale

Also, what are UEFA going to do about a game involving one team in red/blue/black, while the other wears blue(sort of)/black/red?

Not sure whether I should be furious or in awe.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Croatian shenanigans on 21:02 - Jun 17 with 4791 viewschalkyncfc

Tbf the OP made me laugh
Croatian shenanigans on 21:27 - Jun 17 with 4749 viewspioneer

Croatian shenanigans on 21:02 - Jun 17 by chalkyncfc

Tbf the OP made me laugh

And what about a host country that is supposed to be on high alert but cant stop idiots taking flares into games.
Croatian shenanigans on 21:31 - Jun 17 with 4739 viewsDySporting

Croatian shenanigans on 21:27 - Jun 17 by pioneer

And what about a host country that is supposed to be on high alert but cant stop idiots taking flares into games.

That's the key thing, at least two lots of searches before getting into the ground and nothing found. Mind boggles to where the fireworks could have been hidden...
Croatian shenanigans on 21:42 - Jun 17 with 4706 viewspioneer

Croatian shenanigans on 21:31 - Jun 17 by DySporting

That's the key thing, at least two lots of searches before getting into the ground and nothing found. Mind boggles to where the fireworks could have been hidden...

Anyone attending the tournament able to describe exactly what these searhes consist of? Quick pat down, airport x ray and wanding? No bag policy? all pockets emptied? Is it consistenly done at all venues and for all people entering the stadium?
Croatian shenanigans on 22:11 - Jun 17 with 4654 viewsSandyman

Some commentators have mentioned a long standing battle between "ultra's" at Zagreb and Split being a possible explanation of the in-fighting .
Croatian shenanigans on 22:32 - Jun 17 with 4615 viewsnordenblue

Croatian shenanigans on 21:42 - Jun 17 by pioneer

Anyone attending the tournament able to describe exactly what these searhes consist of? Quick pat down, airport x ray and wanding? No bag policy? all pockets emptied? Is it consistenly done at all venues and for all people entering the stadium?

It depends what stand you're in if it's anything like Spotland....
Login to get fewer ads

Croatian shenanigans on 22:45 - Jun 17 with 4595 viewsKenBoon

Different issue to the Russian stuff. The Russians could have caused a disaster. Their crush had similarities to Heysel. It was only luck that stopped any serious injuries or deaths.
It looked like the Croatian problems were a small number (people were clearing that area of the stand to get away from them) and the fighting was the regular fans taking issue with a handful of idiots. I imagine their FA will get a heavy fine, which ironically is what their numbskulls would want to happen.

That Steward was lucky. The chunk of turf that firecracker dug up could have been him.
Croatian shenanigans on 06:16 - Jun 18 with 4432 viewsanotherbiffo

Every fan is frisked as a very minimum. And this, at every league match in France since the Bataclan shootings.
No matter how tight the security is stuff will always get through.
It wasn't Biffos either - our sphere of influence stays within the 409 bus route.
Croatian shenanigans on 07:36 - Jun 18 with 4401 viewsroccydaleian

Croatian shenanigans on 06:16 - Jun 18 by anotherbiffo

Every fan is frisked as a very minimum. And this, at every league match in France since the Bataclan shootings.
It wasn't Biffos either - our sphere of influence stays within the 409 bus route.

What's going on Biff? https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up Oldham no 111
Croatian shenanigans on 09:40 - Jun 18 with 4298 viewsColDale

Croatian shenanigans on 07:36 - Jun 18 by roccydaleian

What's going on Biff? https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up Oldham no 111

Sounds a right shambles at Oldham. To survive a season of Kelly and Dunn was nothing short of a miracle and a huge credit to Sheridan for being responsible, but they just seem back to square one and you can't see this season being any different.

Can't believe a manager like Evans would even entertain the job. I know he's damaged goods after Leeds but 99.9% of people in football would blame that on Cellino rather than Evans. He might be universally hated but his credentials are as good as anyone in the game suggesting he could sit tight and wait for the right job to come. He's exactly what Oldham need but Oldham are exactly what he doesn't need.
Croatian shenanigans on 10:13 - Jun 18 with 4265 viewsDySporting

financial problems probably explain why Oldham are looking at Adams/bunn as prospective managers
Croatian shenanigans on 12:14 - Jun 18 with 4199 viewsroccydaleian

Croatian shenanigans on 09:40 - Jun 18 by ColDale

Sounds a right shambles at Oldham. To survive a season of Kelly and Dunn was nothing short of a miracle and a huge credit to Sheridan for being responsible, but they just seem back to square one and you can't see this season being any different.

Can't believe a manager like Evans would even entertain the job. I know he's damaged goods after Leeds but 99.9% of people in football would blame that on Cellino rather than Evans. He might be universally hated but his credentials are as good as anyone in the game suggesting he could sit tight and wait for the right job to come. He's exactly what Oldham need but Oldham are exactly what he doesn't need.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-3145863.aspx
Croatian shenanigans on 12:32 - Jun 18 with 4173 viewsanotherbiffo

No manager, 5 players under contract and 1 month until the first friendly - it appears that the modestly impressive addition the North Stand to our ramshackle ground may be bringing about our demise.

If Evans is named manager I will gladly show my Biffo arse on the multi-screen cinema steps.
Croatian shenanigans on 13:10 - Jun 18 with 4138 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Croatian shenanigans on 12:32 - Jun 18 by anotherbiffo

No manager, 5 players under contract and 1 month until the first friendly - it appears that the modestly impressive addition the North Stand to our ramshackle ground may be bringing about our demise.

If Evans is named manager I will gladly show my Biffo arse on the multi-screen cinema steps.

Are you lot trying to out-do bury?

Long way to go.....!
Croatian shenanigans on 17:14 - Jun 18 with 4024 viewspioneer

Croatian shenanigans on 06:16 - Jun 18 by anotherbiffo

No they wont.. thats a cop out incompetent authorities rely on.

Try getting into an NFL or MLB game with something thats prohibited.
Irish shenanigans on 19:26 - Jun 18 with 3968 views1mark1

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Irish shenanigans on 19:34 - Jun 18 with 3959 viewsKenBoon

Irish shenanigans on 19:26 - Jun 18 by 1mark1

Did you know that Newcastle United fans are also the most LOYAL and PASSIONATE in all of Football. God Bless Ireland. All their lovely craic and friendly Irish-ness. I think they're my "unusual dislike".
Croatian shenanigans on 20:17 - Jun 18 with 3928 viewsanotherbiffo

Croatian shenanigans on 17:14 - Jun 18 by pioneer

No they wont.. thats a cop out incompetent authorities rely on.

Try getting into an NFL or MLB game with something thats prohibited.

That's good to know.

So there need never be another terrorist attack?
Croatian shenanigans on 21:44 - Jun 18 with 3869 viewspioneer

Croatian shenanigans on 20:17 - Jun 18 by anotherbiffo

That's good to know.

So there need never be another terrorist attack?

another... there hasnt been any at those events. we are talking about ensuring no one enters a stadium with prohibited items.

As for France no wonder they are targetted when they cant prevent idiots entering stadia with flares. Pice of cake for terrorists I would think.
Croatian shenanigans on 00:11 - Jun 19 with 3803 viewsanotherbiffo

Croatian shenanigans on 21:44 - Jun 18 by pioneer

another... there hasnt been any at those events. we are talking about ensuring no one enters a stadium with prohibited items.

As for France no wonder they are targetted when they cant prevent idiots entering stadia with flares. Pice of cake for terrorists I would think.

I meant any terrorist attack anywhere - because you implied that they can be thwarted by good security. They can to a certain extent, but never wholly.

I don't get this 'kick the French' mentality to be honest. It's shifting the blame from the troublemakers. Every dickhead contingent between Siberia and Ankara seems to want to play out it's own shitty little agenda at this tournament, and unfortunately for the French, it's being played out on their soil - at a time when their resources are already stretched due to the state of emergency and the ongoing social strife.
Croatian shenanigans on 08:06 - Jun 19 with 3724 viewsD_Alien

Croatian shenanigans on 00:11 - Jun 19 by anotherbiffo

I meant any terrorist attack anywhere - because you implied that they can be thwarted by good security. They can to a certain extent, but never wholly.

I don't get this 'kick the French' mentality to be honest. It's shifting the blame from the troublemakers. Every dickhead contingent between Siberia and Ankara seems to want to play out it's own shitty little agenda at this tournament, and unfortunately for the French, it's being played out on their soil - at a time when their resources are already stretched due to the state of emergency and the ongoing social strife.

With Russia due to stage the World Cup two years from now, we ain't seen nothin yet

Russian government ministers have been publicly egging their hooligans on, and blabbing about their "right to fight"

Their sense of aggrievement will be added to by their athletes being banned - rightly - from competing under the national flag in Rio

In France, we're seeing families with children from different nations in the stands. Doubt we'll be seeing that in two years time

[Post edited 19 Jun 2016 8:11]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Croatian shenanigans on 08:42 - Jun 19 with 3696 viewsnordenblue

Croatian shenanigans on 08:06 - Jun 19 by D_Alien

With Russia due to stage the World Cup two years from now, we ain't seen nothin yet

Russian government ministers have been publicly egging their hooligans on, and blabbing about their "right to fight"

Their sense of aggrievement will be added to by their athletes being banned - rightly - from competing under the national flag in Rio

In France, we're seeing families with children from different nations in the stands. Doubt we'll be seeing that in two years time

[Post edited 19 Jun 2016 8:11]

They should just ban them from all competitive sport,the countries corrupt from top to bottom,see how that grabs them
Croatian shenanigans on 11:58 - Jun 19 with 3605 viewspioneer

Croatian shenanigans on 00:11 - Jun 19 by anotherbiffo

No, I implied that carefully planned security can reduce the risk of these in stadium incidents occurring. instead we are seeing multiple security breaches across the tournament venues and participating nations supporters almost on a daily basis now.

And the 'remain' group keep telling us we will be safer if we vote to stay in Europe!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024