Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alternative England 10:57 - Jun 28 with 2760 viewsParkinsGimp

Alternative England , grab it change it its yours......
I know some of these guys not fit at present but I bet this lot would of done a better job last night than the shower of S"ite put on display in Nice.
GK Fraser Foster
RB Nat Clyne
LB Aaron Cresswell
CH Craig Dawson
CH Ryan Shawcross
Holding Mid Michael Carrick
Mid Mark Noble
Mid Danny Drinkwater
LF Ross Barkley
CF Marcus Rashford
RF Andros Townsend

Squad players Tom Heaton. Butland( when fit)
Luke Shaw( when fit)
John Stones
Callum Chambers
James Milner
Andy Carroll
James Ward-Prowse
Phil Jagjelka
Delle Alli
Jamie Vardy

Be nice to drop the lot of them for next game , I think Vardy and Alli deserve another go , the others need to prove themselves again.
Just something out of leftfield, because it cant get any worse than last night.
Alternative England on 12:01 - Jun 28 with 2682 viewsAtThePeake

Again, Harry Kane was the top scorer in the Premier League last season.

Would the Italians, Spanish, Germans, Brazilians give up on a player of supreme talent after one bad tournament under an horrendously bad coach?

Tangled up in blue.

Alternative England on 12:30 - Jun 28 with 2619 viewsdingdangblue

Alternative England on 12:01 - Jun 28 by AtThePeake

Would the Italians, Spanish, Germans, Brazilians give up on a player of supreme talent after one bad tournament under an horrendously bad coach?

Kane has just looked so, so poor in all the games , a shadow of his Tottenham self and usual England self. Can only assume he's mentally shot after coming so close and missing out in the league and playing virtually every game for Spurs. You just know after a good holiday , rest and pre season he'll look a world beater again come the start of the season - no consolation to England this tournament though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Alternative England on 12:52 - Jun 28 with 2569 viewsParkinsGimp

Alternative England on 12:01 - Jun 28 by AtThePeake

Yeah fair shout but I would like to see them all pick themselves up and prove again. I think we are all still in shock , my list was just a alternative bunch of lads who I think would of shown more guile and commitment on the pitch. Even doing the simple things right like marking at set pieces and passing to your own players and making yourself available for a pass and maybe even shooting on target. As well as ensuring you stop the shots when sent your way :-)
Alternative England on 12:55 - Jun 28 with 2550 viewsD_Alien

Alternative England on 12:52 - Jun 28 by ParkinsGimp

Yeah fair shout but I would like to see them all pick themselves up and prove again. I think we are all still in shock , my list was just a alternative bunch of lads who I think would of shown more guile and commitment on the pitch. Even doing the simple things right like marking at set pieces and passing to your own players and making yourself available for a pass and maybe even shooting on target. As well as ensuring you stop the shots when sent your way :-)

I understand your anger PG - we all feel it. But you've not factored in the dismal effect that spending a few weeks in the Roy Hodgson training camp would have on any player!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Alternative England on 14:17 - Jun 28 with 2454 viewsYadHoDale

Could pick a better team from last year's L1 players (and no more than one from each club)

Garratt (Crewe)
Brayford (Sheff U)
Mousinho (Burton)
Beevers (Millwall)
Henry (Walsall)
Allen (Rochdale)
Morsy (Wigan)
Winnall (Barnsley)
Dack (Gillingham)
Payne (Southend)
Obika (Swindon)

Subs
Lee (Chesterfield)
Hanson (Bradford)
Gerrard (Oldham)
Jones (Bury)
Dodds (Port Vale)

Manager
K Hill
Assistant
J Edinburgh
Alternative England on 14:44 - Jun 28 with 2429 viewsParkinsGimp

Alternative England on 14:17 - Jun 28 by YadHoDale

Could pick a better team from last year's L1 players (and no more than one from each club)

Garratt (Crewe)
Brayford (Sheff U)
Mousinho (Burton)
Beevers (Millwall)
Henry (Walsall)
Allen (Rochdale)
Morsy (Wigan)
Winnall (Barnsley)
Dack (Gillingham)
Payne (Southend)
Obika (Swindon)

Subs