Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan 16:14 - Jul 25 with 10332 viewsfitzochris

[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 16:18]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

News imminent on 16:18 - Jul 25 with 8423 viewsdeeplishblue

Lee McEvilly ?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

News imminent on 16:18 - Jul 25 with 8415 viewsfitzochris

News imminent on 16:18 - Jul 25 with 8414 viewshull_dale19

Wigan winger Sanmi Odelusi joins on a season long loan.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 16:18]
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 16:31 - Jul 25 with 8308 viewsColDale

Scored against us previously. Hilly never forgets
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 16:41 - Jul 25 with 8230 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 16:31 - Jul 25 by ColDale

Scored against us previously. Hilly never forgets

Just like an elephant. (hilly ,not the boy!)

Option to review the loan in January.........if he does well,the deal might turn permanent?

Good luck .......please be better than Temi Obebayi.
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 16:50 - Jul 25 with 8157 viewsTVOS1907

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 16:41 - Jul 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just like an elephant. (hilly ,not the boy!)

Option to review the loan in January.........if he does well,the deal might turn permanent?

Good luck .......please be better than Temi Obebayi.

"Open to review" will more likely mean the loan could be cut short if he hasn't done well.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 17:06 - Jul 25 with 8066 viewsBigKindo

Welcome Oluwasanmi Babafemi Olunaseu Odelusi. Now over to you RKershaw.
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 17:07 - Jul 25 with 8062 viewsaleanddale

excited by this signing....

who doesn't love a speedy winger!!!!

quick - direct - eye for goal.... get this fella in sync with Hendo and the forward line and we will be on fire!!

Cue.... running the ball past the bye line and / Or over hit crosses that one bounce out for a throw in or goal kick.

Never seen the lad play but in Hilly we definitely trust!!
Login to get fewer ads

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 17:07 - Jul 25 with 8057 viewsYouTubeDale

[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 17:09]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 17:30 - Jul 25 with 7899 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 17:06 - Jul 25 by BigKindo

Oboo it is then..................!

As in "Roooooooooooooooooooot"!!
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 17:49 - Jul 25 with 7791 viewsroccydaleian

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 17:06 - Jul 25 by BigKindo

Give us an O.........
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 18:21 - Jul 25 with 7649 viewsColDale

San-mi Od-e-lu-si!
San-mi Od-e-lu-si!
San-mi Od-e-lu-si!
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 18:30 - Jul 25 with 7607 viewsMoonyDale

Sanmi, Sanmi Sanmi, Sanmi Sanmi, Sanmi Odelusi........To the tune of No Limits..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 18:34 - Jul 25 with 7577 viewsAtThePeake

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 18:21 - Jul 25 by ColDale

San-mi Od-e-lu-si!
San-mi Od-e-lu-si!
San-mi Od-e-lu-si!

Tangled up in blue.

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 19:05 - Jul 25 with 7418 viewsWhiteyBFC

Wigan fans on twitter rate him as the worst footballer they've ever clapped eyes on. And considering some of the gash in their sides down the years, that is some statement.
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 19:12 - Jul 25 with 7381 viewsfitzochris

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 19:05 - Jul 25 by WhiteyBFC

Wigan fans on twitter rate him as the worst footballer they've ever clapped eyes on. And considering some of the gash in their sides down the years, that is some statement.

We heard the same about Chris O'Grady and countless other players.

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 19:13 - Jul 25 with 7380 viewsTVOS1907

Andy Farrell and Mark Leonard.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 19:13 - Jul 25 with 7379 viewsD_Alien

We've heard this type of comment before, about players Hilly's brought in.

Just a brief look at the videos posted on this thread shows he got something, so we'll make our own minds up.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 20:11 - Jul 25 with 7169 viewsD_Dale

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 19:12 - Jul 25 by fitzochris

We heard the same about Chris O'Grady and countless other players.

And then there was Febian Brandy, Shamir Fenelon, Sean McGinty ...

But some signings come off, others don't.

Wigan signed this guy a year ago but hardly ever played him and then loaned him out. For three seasons his appearances have declined and he's now 23. So he needs to get his career back on track. If he's prepared to make the effort and he has the right attitude, Hill will give him a chance. If not he'll be back at Wigan with no better prospect than a new year loan spell at somewhere like Edgeley Park.
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 21:00 - Jul 25 with 6997 viewsAtThePeake

I had a chat with Sanmi Odelusi on a Uni project a few years ago. A very well-spoken, polite guy. Hope it works out for him here.

Tangled up in blue.

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 21:06 - Jul 25 with 6970 viewsfitzochris

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 20:11 - Jul 25 by D_Dale

And then there was Febian Brandy, Shamir Fenelon, Sean McGinty ...

But some signings come off, others don't.

Wigan signed this guy a year ago but hardly ever played him and then loaned him out. For three seasons his appearances have declined and he's now 23. So he needs to get his career back on track. If he's prepared to make the effort and he has the right attitude, Hill will give him a chance. If not he'll be back at Wigan with no better prospect than a new year loan spell at somewhere like Edgeley Park.

Yes, it's all on Soccerbase.

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 01:04 - Jul 26 with 6614 viewsWhiteyBFC

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 19:13 - Jul 25 by D_Alien

We've heard this type of comment before, about players Hilly's brought in.

Just a brief look at the videos posted on this thread shows he got something, so we'll make our own minds up.

Of course you will. Scunny fans told us Dagnall and Winnall were shite.

It adds to the buzz in my opinion. I like getting lads who are supposedly shite.

I wasn't knocking you or him, I was suggesting it was some statement to make considering the shite they have had in their side.
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 08:32 - Jul 26 with 6417 viewsSalwaDale

I watched Wigan play liverpool the weekend before last an Odelusi was up front on his own. Had very little of the ball but when he did get it he looked dangerous. Let's hope Keith can work his magic. If not, then never mind.

TBBT

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 08:48 - Jul 26 with 6381 viewsColDale

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 01:04 - Jul 26 by WhiteyBFC

It adds to the buzz in my opinion. I like getting lads who are supposedly shite.

I wasn't knocking you or him, I was suggesting it was some statement to make considering the shite they have had in their side.

You should have seen the references offered to us by Stockport fans the day we signed the fat, lazy Ricky Lambert off them.
Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 09:01 - Jul 26 with 6354 viewsD_Alien

Sanmi Odelusi joins on season-long loan on 01:04 - Jul 26 by WhiteyBFC

...just as my post wasn't knocking you, but simply stating we'll make our own judgements on the merits or otherwise of players.

We've more experience of shite than most, but it's also fair to say we have the best turd polisher in the business, which renders other fans opinions irrelevant; except, as you say, it can add to the buzz, although that's summat Brentford fans are more likely be feeling about Scott Hogan...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024