Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... 21:48 - Aug 10 with 9942 viewsnordenblue

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/104531/danczuks-

Nothing quite like a bit of bad press
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 21:55 - Aug 10 with 7192 views49thseason

Good old Danczuk, what a sure-footed political operator he is. Mind you I think there are a lot of people with a humour by-pass these days. I guess the message is leave twitter to the kids, anyone over 21 would be better off leaving it alone.
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 22:01 - Aug 10 with 7159 viewsroccydaleian

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 21:55 - Aug 10 by 49thseason

Good old Danczuk, what a sure-footed political operator he is. Mind you I think there are a lot of people with a humour by-pass these days. I guess the message is leave twitter to the kids, anyone over 21 would be better off leaving it alone.

I agree!
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 22:29 - Aug 10 with 7097 viewsmingthemerciless

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 21:55 - Aug 10 by 49thseason

I'll pass your advice onto my wife. She's on it all the time and she's retired !
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 05:10 - Aug 16 with 6657 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/104606/danczuk-a

Reported by The Sun newspaper...that pays Danczuk to tell them where he is and what he'll be doing for photo opportunities. I'll love to hear the tip off he game this for this one!!
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 08:13 - Aug 16 with 6543 viewsisitme

What is she doing going on holiday with him anyway? I feel sorry for their children.
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 08:52 - Aug 16 with 6474 viewsoff2div1

It's about time he was kicked into touch by the local Labour party.

Do Rochdale have to have MP's that bring the town bad publicity.
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 09:43 - Aug 16 with 6395 viewsflyerdale

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 08:52 - Aug 16 by off2div1

It's about time he was kicked into touch by the local Labour party.

Do Rochdale have to have MP's that bring the town bad publicity.

The mafia running the local labour party still love him. Farnell and Brett and their cronies have a lot to answer for. I have let my membership of the party lapse because of it .
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 10:02 - Aug 16 with 6349 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 12:02 - Aug 16 with 6233 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 08:13 - Aug 16 by isitme

What is she doing going on holiday with him anyway? I feel sorry for their children.

Is that the children he claimed expenses for when they visited him in London...not that they visited him apparently!
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 14:07 - Aug 16 with 6064 viewsSJE_Dale

Why can't I help but think there is a hidden agenda behind all of this?

Danzcuk is probably one of the most well known Labour MPs at the moment (for various reasons) and scandals with him are 10 a penny. The man is a very outspoken critic of Corbyn, and for a year now has consistently been publically speaking about deselection fears.

If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd think that there are some in the Labour Party (Danczuk himself or other members through various leaks) that are looking for that first piece of evidence of deselection. And that potentially people are trying to force the hand of Corbyn into this and bring Labour into further outcry over his leadership.

Politics is a dirty game and either Danzcuk is very mentally unstable at this moment in time, or he's playing a part in this game.

And throughout all of this Rochdale's name continues to be tarnished.
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 14:15 - Aug 16 with 6043 viewselectricblue

Even though in bad taste to some people i found it amusing....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 14:34 - Aug 16 with 6000 views1mark1

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 14:15 - Aug 16 by electricblue

Even though in bad taste to some people i found it amusing....

Me too .

This is Spaingate Two.

What I find amusing is that he accused me and others of the Rochdale Seven at our expulsion show trial, as being aggressive drunks in meetings , despite none of us ever being drunk in a meeting, or indeed what could really be classed as aggressive, and him being unable to provide any details as to when we showed drunken aggressive behaviour. Unfortunately none of us had the money to sue him.

What I also find amusing is that some in the local Labour Party still back him. Many still find excuses for his behaviour.

There are still on going criminal investigations going on, with the CPS considering each case, to do with historical rape and expenses fiddling.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2016 14:34]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 14:36 - Aug 16 with 5993 views1mark1

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 12:02 - Aug 16 by Albert_Whitehurst

Is that the children he claimed expenses for when they visited him in London...not that they visited him apparently!

Have to be careful, with this one, as it is subject to ongoing criminal investigations and a possible charges, arrest and trial.

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 15:00 - Aug 16 with 5942 viewsColDale

Released without charge
http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/104617/danczuk-re
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 15:05 - Aug 16 with 5925 views1mark1

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 15:00 - Aug 16 by ColDale

Released without charge
http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/104617/danczuk-re

As expected, she won't want to rock the boat too much, as she is still employed by him, and of course relies on him for living expenses. One day, one of them may well do serious damage to the other.

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 15:11 - Aug 16 with 5911 viewsjudd

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 15:05 - Aug 16 by 1mark1

As expected, she won't want to rock the boat too much, as she is still employed by him, and of course relies on him for living expenses. One day, one of them may well do serious damage to the other.

She could very well damage herself if she goes out jogging.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 15:23 - Aug 16 with 5889 views1mark1

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 15:11 - Aug 16 by judd

😀

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 15:30 - Aug 16 with 5869 viewsTVOS1907

I agree.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 17:06 - Aug 16 with 5723 viewsjudd

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 15:00 - Aug 16 by ColDale

Released without charge

Although it is without charge, will it still appear on his expenses claim?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 17:16 - Aug 16 with 5700 viewssince58

Yep between them there a pair of tits.
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 17:33 - Aug 16 with 5665 views1mark1

I suppose they are no worse than any other drunken yobs causing problems while away on holiday.

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 18:04 - Aug 16 with 5602 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 14:36 - Aug 16 by 1mark1

Have to be careful, with this one, as it is subject to ongoing criminal investigations and a possible charges, arrest and trial.

He admitted guilt and was ordered to pay back £11,000. This was reported in the national news, very little contention in what I say on that basis.
Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 18:11 - Aug 16 with 5585 viewselectricblue

Looking at the pic in todays media she as filled out a bit on those expenses....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 18:48 - Aug 16 with 5522 views1mark1

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 18:04 - Aug 16 by Albert_Whitehurst

He admitted guilt and was ordered to pay back £11,000. This was reported in the national news, very little contention in what I say on that basis.

Yes I accept that, it is though still being decided if there is enough for a criminal prosecution.
£11000 was very generous to him, as it could have been a lot more owed if the Parliamentary authorities had really gone for the throat.

My only worry was whether talk on a MB could be prejudicial to any potential court case.

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 19:06 - Aug 16 with 5491 views1mark1

Well done Mr Danczuk yet again.... on 18:04 - Aug 16 by Albert_Whitehurst

Of course in most cases of thieving from your employer, it would result in instant dismissal. However the political class seam to be treated with kid gloves.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024