Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Programme v Wimbledon 13:03 - Aug 25 with 3263 viewsfermin

Just seen the article about the TVOS v Wimbledon programme:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/43655/tvos-preview-dale-v-wi

I think the article about Steve Banks should have been in the MK programme seeing as he played for them before they changed their name. A bit of a red rag to Wimbledon fans in the away end! Presumably we couldn't get an interview with Alan Reeves as he would have been the obvious choice of ex-player for this programme for both sets of fans.
Programme v Wimbledon on 13:16 - Aug 25 with 3241 views442Dale

Think Reeves has been interviewed before in the programme. The interview will have been done by a voluntary contributor - last week Dave Bayliss was the subject. Maybe Banks will give Dons fans an insight into the last period before the name change?

Anyway, I want to know why we wore our away kit v Brentford at Spotland.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:49 - Aug 25 with 3186 viewsTVOS1907

I'm sure fermin will discuss it with the voluntary interviewer on Saturday.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 14:05]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Programme v Wimbledon on 20:14 - Aug 25 with 3014 viewsBeechball

Reeves has been approached and if he eventually makes contact will feature in the Swindon programme. As I'm sure Fermin is aware Reeves never played for the club we're facing on Saturday either.
Programme v Wimbledon on 20:15 - Aug 25 with 3012 viewsTVOS1907

Programme v Wimbledon on 20:14 - Aug 25 by Beechball

Reeves has been approached and if he eventually makes contact will feature in the Swindon programme. As I'm sure Fermin is aware Reeves never played for the club we're facing on Saturday either.

Fight, fight, fight.

Programme v Wimbledon on 08:48 - Aug 26 with 2853 viewsfermin

Programme v Wimbledon on 20:14 - Aug 25 by Beechball

Technically but not spiritually true! I had forgotten he had played for Swindon for quite a while as well.

Unfortunately, I cant be there tomorrow for family reasons so there won't be a fight!

My WImbledon-supporting colleague says he hopes we are as accommodating to them as we were to the other lot. I hope we aren't!
Programme v Wimbledon on 23:13 - Aug 30 with 2361 viewsTVOS1907

Programme v Wimbledon on 08:48 - Aug 26 by fermin

Technically but not spiritually true! I had forgotten he had played for Swindon for quite a while as well.

Unfortunately, I cant be there tomorrow for family reasons so there won't be a fight!

My WImbledon-supporting colleague says he hopes we are as accommodating to them as we were to the other lot. I hope we aren't!

You'll be pleased to know the 279 Wimbledon fans didn't burn down Spotland in an angry reaction to reading this interview.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024