Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale 17:33 - Sep 16 with 2536 views49thseason

Makes you wonder about the vetting of stewards at matches -. Who is stewarding the stewards? His accomplice has disappeared, probably to Syria and ISIS, pity he didn't go with him really, it would have saved a fortune compared to keeping him inside for 24 years
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/16/former-manchester-united-steward
Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 17:59 - Sep 16 with 2481 viewsYorkshire_Dale

What is more disturbing is that this lot are right amongst us now........NO respect for life.

Was this not put down as a Racist Attack when it first broke.

More quality news for the town.
Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 19:35 - Sep 16 with 2342 viewsisitme

Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 17:59 - Sep 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

What is more disturbing is that this lot are right amongst us now........NO respect for life.

Was this not put down as a Racist Attack when it first broke.

More quality news for the town.

It was an English man against a Bangladeshi. It was certainly a hate crime as the guy who has been banged up did not agree with the imam's fairy tale, which was so offensive to him he wanted him killed.
Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 02:36 - Sep 17 with 2074 viewsDiddyDave

It`s only racist if it`s one of us (whites) who attacks or criticises one of them (muslim).
Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 10:21 - Sep 17 with 1909 views49thseason

And as someone said to me yesterday, "a hamster can be born in aquarium but it doesn't make it a fish"
Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 10:39 - Sep 17 with 1896 viewsKenBoon

Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 02:36 - Sep 17 by DiddyDave

It`s only racist if it`s one of us (whites) who attacks or criticises one of them (muslim).

You can be a white muslim.
Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 11:25 - Sep 17 with 1859 viewsNinco

Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 10:39 - Sep 17 by KenBoon

You can be a white muslim.

To be fair, I think this using the race card is just to sensationalise crime and gain added publicity in the newspapers before a trial. If we all trace back our ancestry far back enough, we would all find that we have some connection to a foreign country. Doesn't that make every crime a hate crime? If I was to go outside now and hit my neighbour over the head with a sledgehammer and he snuffed it, it would be murder, just the same as this crime was. Both took a life, so both should be treated exactly the same no matter what colour anyone's skin is. If the courts give a longer sentence just because they deem it to be racial hatred, that is no longer equality, it is giving preferential treatment to those of other races.
Min. 24 years for United Steward from Rochdale on 20:34 - Sep 17 with 1730 viewsFondles

Send the buggers back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024