Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notts County Checkatrade match £5 16:52 - Sep 19 with 2433 views49thseason

Well done the club for continuing the low pricing. There is time before this match to get some basic market survey questionnaires ready to at least find out if the price really is a major factor and if the low pricing is attracting people who would not normally attend.
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/checkatrade-trophy-notts-count
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 16:53]
Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 17:18 - Sep 19 with 2385 viewsScunnydale

I think the Sunderland attendance surprised a lot of people. It'll be interesting to see how this game matches up. Of course the ticket price is a big factor, but the Sunderland match had additional pulling power: it was the first game in a new format, and had the curiosity factor of being against a U23 side.

No offence (on this occasion) to Notts County, but they don't have those factors. That said, the low cost of attending should see a 'relatively' large crowd.
Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 19:00 - Sep 19 with 2276 viewsNigeriamark

good week for me. Charlton will be the first game of the season for me followed by this game with 13 year old daughter. Grand total of 11 quid for 3 tickets.
Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:14 - Sep 19 with 2132 viewschalkyncfc

A fiver is a great price for a night of football,hopefully it will attract a good number of supporters like the Sunderland game,well done Rochdale for seeing sense and trying to attract supportets to a competition that a lot of people (me included) wasn't interested in attending,its just a pity that its got to end in a loss for Dale
Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:19 - Sep 19 with 2113 viewsmilly

Does not attract me at any price.Never have been to a jpt or whatever its called,and never will.
Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:23 - Sep 19 with 2101 viewsBillie

Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:19 - Sep 19 by milly

Does not attract me at any price.Never have been to a jpt or whatever its called,and never will.

Never been to a JPT? Is that like a CCJ?
Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:26 - Sep 19 with 2089 viewsTVOS1907

Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:19 - Sep 19 by milly

You'd be there if bury got to the final.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:43 - Sep 19 with 2064 viewschalkyncfc

That's why Dale should be congratulated, the JPT didn't have much interest in it until the latter stages anyway and this competition has even less than that due to the U23 malarkey but at a fiver it could tempt some to come down for a game,its got to be a good move by Dale,pricing at £10 for instance would have killed it
Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:58 - Sep 19 with 2033 viewsPDIDDY

Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:26 - Sep 19 by TVOS1907

You'd be there if bury got to the final.

#obsessed

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 22:16 - Sep 19 with 2004 viewsTVOS1907

Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 21:58 - Sep 19 by PDIDDY

#obsessed

milly is, aye.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 19:01 - Sep 23 with 1652 viewsDaleiLama

Just got a promoted tweet on my phone - offer for students to see The Bees trying to make it 9 unbeaten in a row on Tuesday vs Reading. Buy online for £15 = entry + pie + a pint. (no mention of admin fee) Cracking deal.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 20:01 - Sep 23 with 1583 viewsDaleView

No concessions for pensioners?
Poor do.
Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 20:21 - Sep 23 with 1554 viewsnordenblue

Notts County Checkatrade match £5 on 20:01 - Sep 23 by DaleView

No concessions for pensioners?
Poor do.

Is 5 quid not cheap enough then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024