Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket payment plans 18:26 - Sep 21 with 6708 viewspioneer

Across the pond at the moment and just came across a Canadian Football League team's season ticket marketing for next year.

Four different payment plans for season tickets.

Pay total by December 8th
Pay in 3 monthly installments over next three months
Pay in 6 monthly installments from December 8th
Pay 30% December 8th 70% March 1st

All involve the same total amount, no administration fees, no interest payments, no loans.

Each plan has freebies associated with it and the earlier you complete payment the more freebies but the price of the ticket is exactly the same.

Of course there must be millions of reasons why we couldn't do something similar.
Season ticket payment plans on 20:02 - Sep 21 with 5347 viewsroccydaleian

Any chance you can post a link to this fantastic offer please?
Season ticket payment plans on 20:44 - Sep 21 with 5281 viewspioneer

Season ticket payment plans on 20:02 - Sep 21 by roccydaleian

Any chance you can post a link to this fantastic offer please?

The club is the Hamilton Tiger Cats. The options are for existing season ticket holders. The person I am seeing here is a season ticket holder and showed me. The the offers are all embedded in different drop down options so I have cut and pasted them below. However I am told when season tickets go on sale to new buyers after the December deadline for renewals they will also have interest free payment plans

Option 1
Pay in full today for your 2017 season seats before the December 8, 2016 deadline.
Receive a 2017 Tim Hortons Field merchandise and concessions rewards card worth $4.42 for paying in full.
Receive an additional $4.42 for renewing online

Option 2
Pay in full for your 2017 season seats with up to four (4) easy payments before the December 8, 2016 deadline.
Receive a 2017 Tim Hortons Field merchandise and concessions rewards card worth $4.42 for paying in full.

Option 3
Pay off your season seats with up to eight (8) easy payments running through May 2017.
Enjoy the convenience of affordable, interest free monthly payments leading up to the 2017 season.
Receive $4.42 on a 2017 Tim Hortons Field merchandise and concessions rewards card for renewing online

Option 4
Secure your 2017 season seats by splitting your season ticket price into two (2) payments.
Place a 30% deposit on your seats before the December 8, 2016 deadline and pay the remaining balance on March 1st.
Receive $4.42 on a 2017 Tim Hortons Field merchandise and concessions rewards card for renewing online
Season ticket payment plans on 20:50 - Sep 21 with 5265 viewsroccydaleian

Season ticket payment plans on 20:44 - Sep 21 by pioneer

The club is the Hamilton Tiger Cats. The options are for existing season ticket holders. The person I am seeing here is a season ticket holder and showed me. The the offers are all embedded in different drop down options so I have cut and pasted them below. However I am told when season tickets go on sale to new buyers after the December deadline for renewals they will also have interest free payment plans

Option 1
Pay in full today for your 2017 season seats before the December 8, 2016 deadline.

Option 2
Pay in full for your 2017 season seats with up to four (4) easy payments before the December 8, 2016 deadline.

Option 3
Pay off your season seats with up to eight (8) easy payments running through May 2017.
Enjoy the convenience of affordable, interest free monthly payments leading up to the 2017 season.

Option 4
Secure your 2017 season seats by splitting your season ticket price into two (2) payments.
Place a 30% deposit on your seats before the December 8, 2016 deadline and pay the remaining balance on March 1st.

Mm, interesting. Thanks.
Season ticket payment plans on 23:39 - Sep 21 with 5141 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 20:44 - Sep 21 by pioneer

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Will you be catching a Bill's game? Saw they sacked their OC after 2 games. Could be a long season for both our teams ........

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket payment plans on 02:12 - Sep 22 with 5097 viewspioneer

Season ticket payment plans on 23:39 - Sep 21 by DaleiLama

Will you be catching a Bill's game? Saw they sacked their OC after 2 games. Could be a long season for both our teams ........

yes going on sunday v cardinals. Was at Cleveland Browns v Ravens last weekend.

Bills OC fired despite the team scoring 31 points...someone had to go but it couldnt be DC since he is head coaches brother!

The circus continues at 1 Bills Drive.
Season ticket payment plans on 06:49 - Sep 22 with 5065 views1mark1

http://ticats.ca/tickets/

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Season ticket payment plans on 09:50 - Sep 22 with 4949 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 02:12 - Sep 22 by pioneer

yes going on sunday v cardinals. Was at Cleveland Browns v Ravens last weekend.

Bills OC fired despite the team scoring 31 points...someone had to go but it couldnt be DC since he is head coaches brother!

The circus continues at 1 Bills Drive.

Circus indeed ........... that firing was a joke after 2 weeks, but what do we know?!?

Browns Ravens looked like a good game in terms of a comeback? What did you think of the Browns - they are heading into town to face us this week with a rookie QB - we are 2 score favourites, so I expect the Browns to win!!!

Good luck vs Cards, but a tough game. Scares me every time TT leaves the pocket, but fun to watch!

Season ticket payment plans on 13:03 - Sep 22 with 4848 viewsHK_Dale

Season ticket payment plans on 09:50 - Sep 22 by DaleiLama

Circus indeed ........... that firing was a joke after 2 weeks, but what do we know?!?

Browns Ravens looked like a good game in terms of a comeback? What did you think of the Browns - they are heading into town to face us this week with a rookie QB - we are 2 score favourites, so I expect the Browns to win!!!

Good luck vs Cards, but a tough game. Scares me every time TT leaves the pocket, but fun to watch!

Browns have just lost Corey Coleman through a broken hand. So that's a rookie QB and their best WR out, I think you'll be fine.

If the Bills get more than 7 points, that will be an achievement - Cards look extremely good this year.

We (49ers) have a decent chance against the Seahawks but they will be smarting after the Rams loss, so I similarly expect us to lose.
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket payment plans on 13:30 - Sep 22 with 4822 viewspioneer

Season ticket payment plans on 09:50 - Sep 22 by DaleiLama

I always enjoy games in Cleveland - great stadium great fans, shame about the product! Having lost first string and backup QBs in first two weeks I dont see them doing anything now.

As for the Bills - the circus goes on. Owners had a meeting with 'players only' this week, suggesting they might have tuned out the coaching 'dynasty' (Ryans). I expect the game v Cards will be over by half time!

Another year without play offs!
Season ticket payment plans on 17:54 - Sep 22 with 4701 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 13:03 - Sep 22 by HK_Dale

Browns have just lost Corey Coleman through a broken hand. So that's a rookie QB and their best WR out, I think you'll be fine.

If the Bills get more than 7 points, that will be an achievement - Cards look extremely good this year.

We (49ers) have a decent chance against the Seahawks but they will be smarting after the Rams loss, so I similarly expect us to lose.

Hand won't need an op so may only be out 4-6 weeks, but I'll still take that!

Cards have looked good for a while, but I think the Bills will at least get into double figures.

49ers were my most hated team as I followed the Fins since Marino's rookie year when they beat us in the SB, but the Pats have taken over that mantle now. I thought our D was awesome after holding Hawks to 12, but then the Rams did that to them and Pats scored against us at will. Even with the Coliseum factor taken out, I think Seattle are not that good this year. Banged up line, Wilson gimpy ....... 9ers have a punchers chance I'd expect.

Season ticket payment plans on 17:55 - Sep 22 with 4697 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 13:30 - Sep 22 by pioneer

I always enjoy games in Cleveland - great stadium great fans, shame about the product! Having lost first string and backup QBs in first two weeks I dont see them doing anything now.

As for the Bills - the circus goes on. Owners had a meeting with 'players only' this week, suggesting they might have tuned out the coaching 'dynasty' (Ryans). I expect the game v Cards will be over by half time!

Were you in the Dawg Pound. Would love to watch a game in there. Those are fans!

Players only meeting ........ gulp!

I feel your pain on another year without play-offs - been there done that!

Season ticket payment plans on 07:10 - Sep 23 with 4515 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I envisage the problem would be if the supporter didn't pay the further instalments but still retained the season ticket booklet. You would have a situation where the person on the turnstile would have to check every season ticket issue number against a list of defaulted season ticket numbers to ensure these people don't get in. I know how grumpy all you lot get at the best of times. Just imagine having to wait whilst all those part time foppish payers on the day types waltz through whilst your waiting for your season ticket to be approved. It would probably work where you have an electronic season card system like at Man City whereupon default the season card could be remotely deactivated. You don't pay, your season card doesn't get you through the electronic turnstile. I imagine such system though would be very expensive and be far more than any extra revenue raised.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 7:14]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Season ticket payment plans on 07:25 - Sep 23 with 4508 viewsNigeriamark

Season ticket payment plans on 13:30 - Sep 22 by pioneer

I've been a member of the browns Backers supporters club for over 25 years although only been to a couple of games. I was thinking of subscribing to NFL pass where you can watch every game ( or pay a bit less for just your team) - Is it any good?

Watching /Supporting the Browns It;s like watching/supporting the Dale in the bad old days. 0-2 already - At least there is always next season. I was going to watch them v the Chargers this season as I have a mate who lives in SD. However it is on Christmas eve so i don't think I will get a pass out from that one!!
Season ticket payment plans on 07:39 - Sep 23 with 4490 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 07:25 - Sep 23 by Nigeriamark

I've been a member of the browns Backers supporters club for over 25 years although only been to a couple of games. I was thinking of subscribing to NFL pass where you can watch every game ( or pay a bit less for just your team) - Is it any good?

Watching /Supporting the Browns It;s like watching/supporting the Dale in the bad old days. 0-2 already - At least there is always next season. I was going to watch them v the Chargers this season as I have a mate who lives in SD. However it is on Christmas eve so i don't think I will get a pass out from that one!!

You have certainly known suffering!!!

I have never tried game pass. You can get a free 7 day trial to watch one game if you sign up (or 2 if you have a TNF game). There are also, allegedly, sites like firstrowsports and vipbox (our footy on there too) where you can stream games if you have decent bandwidth. There are lots of ads on them I've heard and it's wise to close down any pop ups immediately and NEVER download anything from the site. Good luck in more ways than one but I hope you are 0-3 Monday morning :-)

Season ticket payment plans on 08:39 - Sep 23 with 4459 viewsHK_Dale

Game pass is excellent. You can watch all the full games live (except those being shown on Sky at the same time) or the highlights, or "condensed games". They get rid of everything else and you can get through a full game in 40-45 minutes.

You also get access to NFL content like Hard Knocks. It's pretty useful when you don't support a fashionable team and aren't on sky that often. My wife is a Texans fan - so she makes a lot of use of it (although she probably won't be using it today after they got pommeled last night!).
Season ticket payment plans on 08:55 - Sep 23 with 4451 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 08:39 - Sep 23 by HK_Dale

Game pass is excellent. You can watch all the full games live (except those being shown on Sky at the same time) or the highlights, or "condensed games". They get rid of everything else and you can get through a full game in 40-45 minutes.

You also get access to NFL content like Hard Knocks. It's pretty useful when you don't support a fashionable team and aren't on sky that often. My wife is a Texans fan - so she makes a lot of use of it (although she probably won't be using it today after they got pommeled last night!).

I hate the Cheatriots even more now! A shut out with a third string QB? Wearing a black arm band.

Season ticket payment plans on 10:22 - Sep 23 with 4402 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket payment plans on 07:10 - Sep 23 by BigDaveMyCock

I envisage the problem would be if the supporter didn't pay the further instalments but still retained the season ticket booklet. You would have a situation where the person on the turnstile would have to check every season ticket issue number against a list of defaulted season ticket numbers to ensure these people don't get in. I know how grumpy all you lot get at the best of times. Just imagine having to wait whilst all those part time foppish payers on the day types waltz through whilst your waiting for your season ticket to be approved. It would probably work where you have an electronic season card system like at Man City whereupon default the season card could be remotely deactivated. You don't pay, your season card doesn't get you through the electronic turnstile. I imagine such system though would be very expensive and be far more than any extra revenue raised.

It's a good point, but I wonder whether there might be inexpensive solutions?

I've often wondered, for instance, how banning orders work. If someone is banned by the club (but not necessarily convicted of an offence so not subject to potential further sanctions should they try to enter a ground) how do clubs monitor whether said person hasn't sneaked in, maybe wearing some kind of disguise or a hoody, perhaps to a different part of the ground where they're less likely to be recognised?

Other than by turnstile operators checking the identity of everyone passing through their gate, how is such an order enforceable?

[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 10:28]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket payment plans on 13:43 - Sep 23 with 4318 viewsaleanddale

Sort of on topic..

In moston and just driven past FC United.

Huge banner there advertising "pay what you can afford" season tickets..

How they means test this I have no idea but worth a trial at Dale??
Season ticket payment plans on 13:56 - Sep 23 with 4305 viewsfermin

Season ticket payment plans on 13:43 - Sep 23 by aleanddale

Sort of on topic..

In moston and just driven past FC United.

Huge banner there advertising "pay what you can afford" season tickets..

How they means test this I have no idea but worth a trial at Dale??

The answer is that they don't - they rely on trust, but there is a minimum payment of £100.

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/m_seasontickets.php
Season ticket payment plans on 14:07 - Sep 23 with 4298 viewspioneer

Season ticket payment plans on 07:10 - Sep 23 by BigDaveMyCock

In the case of the Tiger Cats, all installments are completed prior to first game and delivery of season ticket. So in the case of Dale renewals would be say over 5 monthly installments - 1st April to 1st August, with similar alternative options to the Tiger cats.

All installments charged to your credit card (or similar financial arrangments eg debit card)
Season ticket payment plans on 14:11 - Sep 23 with 4293 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket payment plans on 14:07 - Sep 23 by pioneer

In the case of the Tiger Cats, all installments are completed prior to first game and delivery of season ticket. So in the case of Dale renewals would be say over 5 monthly installments - 1st April to 1st August, with similar alternative options to the Tiger cats.

All installments charged to your credit card (or similar financial arrangments eg debit card)

I knew there'd be a very simple solution, cheers

[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 14:16]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket payment plans on 18:27 - Sep 23 with 4210 viewsDaleiLama

Everything pointing to a Miami win, but what's the betting they find a way to lose?

Season ticket payment plans on 19:50 - Sep 23 with 4178 viewsNigeriamark

Season ticket payment plans on 18:27 - Sep 23 by DaleiLama

Everything pointing to a Miami win, but what's the betting they find a way to lose?

My first NFL game in the States was Dolphins v Browns at Joe Robbie stadium when we were actually quite good ( late 80's). Kosher v Marino. A throw fest finishing 38-31 for the dolphins

Don't worry about this weekend. The way the browns blew it last week they don't look likely to turn anything around just yet. Turned a 1 point extra point into a 2 point loss & missed an easy field goal. 6 point turnaround in a game they lost by 5

PS: Just subscribed to Game pass so that will be the first live game for me this season
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 20:03]
Season ticket payment plans on 20:14 - Sep 23 with 4153 viewsDaleiLama

Season ticket payment plans on 19:50 - Sep 23 by Nigeriamark

My first NFL game in the States was Dolphins v Browns at Joe Robbie stadium when we were actually quite good ( late 80's). Kosher v Marino. A throw fest finishing 38-31 for the dolphins

Don't worry about this weekend. The way the browns blew it last week they don't look likely to turn anything around just yet. Turned a 1 point extra point into a 2 point loss & missed an easy field goal. 6 point turnaround in a game they lost by 5

PS: Just subscribed to Game pass so that will be the first live game for me this season
[Post edited 23 Sep 2016 20:03]

Enjoy the game, but not too much. Lmao at autocorrect of Kosar!!!

Season ticket payment plans on 20:44 - Sep 23 with 4131 viewspioneer

Season ticket payment plans on 20:14 - Sep 23 by DaleiLama

Enjoy the game, but not too much. Lmao at autocorrect of Kosar!!!

Still loads of Bernie Kosar shirts in the crowd last weekend, and the great Jim Brown was in attendence. I remember a shootout in the playoffs between Kosar and the Bills' Jim Kelly in late 80s that the Browns won 37-35 or something like that.

I presume you have seen the movie Express about the life of Ernie Davis. Both Davis and Brown played their college football at Syracuse before being drafted by Cleveland. I was fortunate enough to be at 'Ernie Davis Day' at Syracuse a few years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024