Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Smart 17:53 - Oct 5 with 6551 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Reading a story on Rochdale Online about a man punching his dog in Castleton. Caught on CCTV. The dog has been taken away from him.

A facebook thread has named him as former player Jason Smart!

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/105439/dog-remov
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 17:56]
Jason Smart on 18:31 - Oct 5 with 6463 views1mark1

Whoever it was is a cowardly shit who should be prosecuted for animal cruelty and banned from ever owning or being in charge of animals again. Would one be able to trust them to look after a child and not lose their rag with them, and end up punching them?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Jason Smart on 19:01 - Oct 5 with 6381 viewsaleanddale

Jason Smart on 18:31 - Oct 5 by 1mark1

Whoever it was is a cowardly shit who should be prosecuted for animal cruelty and banned from ever owning or being in charge of animals again. Would one be able to trust them to look after a child and not lose their rag with them, and end up punching them?

Exactly what Mark put.

Especially the first seven words!
Jason Smart on 20:25 - Oct 5 with 6216 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Jason Smart on 19:01 - Oct 5 by aleanddale

Exactly what Mark put.

Especially the first seven words!

It's definitely him and he's nicked Robbie Whellans pants n'all.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Jason Smart on 09:22 - Oct 6 with 5859 viewswroughtironron

What a nasty piece of inhumanity - the vicious reptile is indeed on Facebook, and apparently lives on Manchester Road Castleton.
Jason Smart on 10:49 - Oct 6 with 5758 viewsroccydaleian

Jason Smart on 09:22 - Oct 6 by wroughtironron

What a nasty piece of inhumanity - the vicious reptile is indeed on Facebook, and apparently lives on Manchester Road Castleton.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-hit-dog-
Jason Smart on 10:51 - Oct 6 with 5752 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Jason Smart on 09:22 - Oct 6 by wroughtironron

Absolute scum and proper bin dipper I believe.

Two hundred league games under his belt by 22 years old I'd have thought?

To many Friday nights in Chamber House before games obviously caught up with him.

D!ck!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Jason Smart on 13:13 - Oct 7 with 5381 viewselectricblue

Jason Smart on 18:31 - Oct 5 by 1mark1

I 100% agree with you...
Infact the waste of space should be used as some form of half time entertainment...

This country needs to get tougher on animal cruelty.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Jason Smart on 10:59 - Oct 8 with 5100 viewshitman

I used to get on with him until he leathered me in the top house in cassy
On the FA cup final day in 1995.
Off his head on drugs
His family have disowned him now as he robbed off them
To feed his drug addiction.
He's had help if everyone but just throws it back.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Smart on 11:18 - Oct 8 with 5076 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Jason Smart on 10:59 - Oct 8 by hitman

I used to get on with him until he leathered me in the top house in cassy
On the FA cup final day in 1995.
Off his head on drugs
His family have disowned him now as he robbed off them
To feed his drug addiction.
He's had help if everyone but just throws it back.

......not so Smart thern?
Jason Smart on 12:02 - Oct 8 with 5029 viewsjustanillusion

Sad thread on how a person can take the wrong turns in life, When Smart was appearing regular for Dale back in 87/88, it was taken as fact that he was being scouted by Tottenham and was on the verge of being signed by them, for whatever reason the deal didn't happen then stories circulated at the club of how the young lad was heavily into the nightlife in Rochdale Town centre....... he got sold to Crewe soon after
Jason Smart on 23:09 - Oct 8 with 4814 viewsNinco

It's difficult though as most sport jobs finish at the age of around 35ish. There aren't enough coaching jobs for them all, so some of them end up out of work and see young kids coming out of university and getting the jobs while they remain out of work. Although I am not saying it's right to go on the drink & drugs scene, I can understand some of them ending up like that as it must be soul destroying to have a relatively good life as a footballer, then have it taken from you.
Jason Smart on 23:12 - Oct 8 with 4799 viewsR17ALE

Jason Smart on 23:09 - Oct 8 by Ninco

It's difficult though as most sport jobs finish at the age of around 35ish. There aren't enough coaching jobs for them all, so some of them end up out of work and see young kids coming out of university and getting the jobs while they remain out of work. Although I am not saying it's right to go on the drink & drugs scene, I can understand some of them ending up like that as it must be soul destroying to have a relatively good life as a footballer, then have it taken from you.

What distresses me is how much he looks likes Gazza these days.

Obviously the dog incident is worse, but looking like Gazza isn't something you'd wish on anyone.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Jason Smart on 23:15 - Oct 8 with 4790 viewsD_Alien

Jason Smart on 23:09 - Oct 8 by Ninco

Do you know anything about Jason Smart? The guy basically destroyed his own career. I understand what you're saying about older footballers finding it hard to adjust to life outside the game and the high earnings. Smart was washed up well before he was 30 due to his own stupidity.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024