Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Davies 17:25 - Oct 8 with 4155 viewsolympicdale

I feel he deserves a thread of his own, really impressed with this guy, the ball sticks to his feet, great hold up play and a great assist for NML, could we have found the perfect target man.

Life is a game of fate.

Steve Davies on 17:36 - Oct 8 with 4096 views1907

In a league of his own. Literally. He has everything.
Steve Davies on 17:41 - Oct 8 with 4051 viewsrochedale

The hold up and reverse ball to NML was awesome.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Steve Davies on 17:54 - Oct 8 with 3945 viewsroccydaleian

Steve Davies on 17:41 - Oct 8 by rochedale

The hold up and reverse ball to NML was awesome.

It was, and I hope he starts next week against the mo... bUry and Hendo doesn't come straight back in.
Steve Davies on 17:55 - Oct 8 with 3940 viewsD_Alien

Davies up front and Keane at the back are bringing both experience and class which is giving our youngsters breathing room to play their game without being unduly pressured

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Steve Davies on 18:07 - Oct 8 with 3859 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Posh spice is a slapper
Her favourite crisps are quavers
And When She's Sh**ing Beckham
She thinks of Steven Davies
Steve Davies on 19:30 - Oct 8 with 3594 viewsolympicdale

Steve Davies on 17:55 - Oct 8 by D_Alien

Davies up front and Keane at the back are bringing both experience and class which is giving our youngsters breathing room to play their game without being unduly pressured

Keane has been a revelation, much needed experience, proving a shield for the back 4, a commanding figure.

Life is a game of fate.

Steve Davies on 19:33 - Oct 8 with 3566 viewsdeeplishblue

Steve Davies on 18:07 - Oct 8 by DannyG_RAFC

Posh spice is a slapper
Her favourite crisps are quavers
And When She's Sh**ing Beckham
She thinks of Steven Davies

Is that to th tune of my old man's a dustman?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Steve Davies on 19:33 - Oct 8 with 3565 viewsolympicdale

Steve Davies on 17:54 - Oct 8 by roccydaleian

It was, and I hope he starts next week against the mo... bUry and Hendo doesn't come straight back in.

Id partner Andrew and Davies against bury, it will no doubt be a physical game, and they appear to be getting more confident with each game.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Davies on 19:34 - Oct 8 with 3564 viewsTVOS1907

Steve Davies on 19:30 - Oct 8 by olympicdale

Keane has been a revelation, much needed experience, proving a shield for the back 4, a commanding figure.

He's playing in the back four.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Steve Davies on 19:36 - Oct 8 with 3537 viewsolympicdale

Steve Davies on 19:34 - Oct 8 by TVOS1907

He's playing in the back four.

Today he did yeah, but while its Canavan and Jim, or McGahey, he gives a good protection to the back 4, less pressure off the midfield.

Life is a game of fate.

Steve Davies on 19:44 - Oct 8 with 3485 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Steve Davies on 19:36 - Oct 8 by olympicdale

Today he did yeah, but while its Canavan and Jim, or McGahey, he gives a good protection to the back 4, less pressure off the midfield.

He has since the 44th minute of the Milwall game

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Steve Davies on 19:45 - Oct 8 with 3479 viewsTVOS1907

Steve Davies on 19:36 - Oct 8 by olympicdale

He played in the back four at Charlton and v Bolton, as well as when coming on as a sub at Bristol Rovers and when McGahey was subbed at Millwall.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 19:45]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Steve Davies on 20:25 - Oct 8 with 3340 viewsolympicdale

Steve Davies on 19:45 - Oct 8 by TVOS1907

He played in the back four at Charlton and v Bolton, as well as when coming on as a sub at Bristol Rovers and when McGahey was subbed at Millwall.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 19:45]

Oh well then I apologise. I haven't been to those games. I thought as he was a utility type player he was playing in front of the back 4.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 20:37]

Life is a game of fate.

Steve Davies on 20:34 - Oct 8 with 3291 viewsBartRowou

Steve Davies on 20:25 - Oct 8 by olympicdale

Oh well then I apologise. I haven't been to those games. I thought as he was a utility type player he was playing in front of the back 4.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2016 20:37]

I'm surprised how far out KK comes when defending. He follows his man right out to the touch line. No wonder OD thinks he's in midfield.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Steve Davies on 20:35 - Oct 8 with 3289 viewssandy_dale

Steve Davies on 19:30 - Oct 8 by olympicdale

He has been playing in the back 4 as of late due to injuries etc but before that I would agree with what your saying. Solid player with a Dawson/Cavanagh style to him
Steve Davies on 20:42 - Oct 8 with 3253 viewsolympicdale

Steve Davies on 20:35 - Oct 8 by sandy_dale

He has been playing in the back 4 as of late due to injuries etc but before that I would agree with what your saying. Solid player with a Dawson/Cavanagh style to him

I see him as a S.Dawson type of player, so quick to get close to his man, giving then no space.

Life is a game of fate.

Steve Davies on 20:49 - Oct 8 with 3219 views1907

Steve Davies on 20:42 - Oct 8 by olympicdale

I see him as a S.Dawson type of player, so quick to get close to his man, giving then no space.

He's the best and most intellectual centre half that we've had in years. Defence is where he belongs, not midfield.
Steve Davies on 21:01 - Oct 8 with 3165 views49thseason

Steve Davies on 20:42 - Oct 8 by olympicdale

He is a much better player than Dawson, he doesnt go charging around, flying into desperate tackles and getting booked , his timing is immaculate, he plays simple passes to players in good positions and reads the game as well as anyone I have seen ...and I have seen plenty. Hard to understand why on earth he ended up on the bench at Cambridge.... sign him up asap.
Steve Davies on 21:17 - Oct 8 with 3105 viewsdingdangblue

Steve Davies on 21:01 - Oct 8 by 49thseason

He is a much better player than Dawson, he doesnt go charging around, flying into desperate tackles and getting booked , his timing is immaculate, he plays simple passes to players in good positions and reads the game as well as anyone I have seen ...and I have seen plenty. Hard to understand why on earth he ended up on the bench at Cambridge.... sign him up asap.

Because of his stature, appearance and the way he plays I've decided to call him.........
Mascherano.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Steve Davies on 21:38 - Oct 8 with 3040 viewsolympicdale

Steve Davies on 21:01 - Oct 8 by 49thseason

Same was said about Done, COG etc, this is the place to rejuvenate careers.

Life is a game of fate.

Steve Davies on 22:27 - Oct 8 with 2917 viewsLaveritty

The title of this thread was Steve Davies and the OP stated how he needed a thread of his own! All the last 10 or so posts have been praising Keith Keane. That's how impressive he is - he can even take control of the message board and impose himself on there!!! Do we need to start another thread about KK? This could get silly!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Steve Davies on 22:31 - Oct 8 with 2904 viewsD_Alien

Steve Davies on 22:27 - Oct 8 by Laveritty

The title of this thread was Steve Davies and the OP stated how he needed a thread of his own! All the last 10 or so posts have been praising Keith Keane. That's how impressive he is - he can even take control of the message board and impose himself on there!!! Do we need to start another thread about KK? This could get silly!

Fact is, he doesn't need a thread on his own, he's already had at least one very recently!

OD's OP is another example of reiterating what's been said by several other posters

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Steve Davies on 14:29 - Oct 9 with 2507 viewsShun

Steve Davies on 21:17 - Oct 8 by dingdangblue

Because of his stature, appearance and the way he plays I've decided to call him.........
Mascherano.

I've heard him called that from a few around me!
Steve Davies on 15:30 - Oct 9 with 2422 viewsolympicdale

Steve Davies on 22:31 - Oct 8 by D_Alien

Fact is, he doesn't need a thread on his own, he's already had at least one very recently!

OD's OP is another example of reiterating what's been said by several other posters

That's a compliment to other posters then ;) Its one thing hearing reviews its another seeing him play, he's definitely becoming the focal point up front.

Life is a game of fate.

Steve Davies on 15:32 - Oct 9 with 2417 viewsolympicdale

Steve Davies on 21:17 - Oct 8 by dingdangblue

Mascherano.

That could prove rather taxing.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024