Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danczuk: episode 472 02:25 - Oct 14 with 3951 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Caught red and white-handed

It's been quite the year for Simon Danczuk MP. Allegations of r#pe, an investigation into
his parliamentary expenses, a two-night stint in a Spanish police cell after a reported
domestic incident with his estranged wife Karen... and now it looks as if there may
be more headlines to come.

Spanky Si appears to have been making some rather intimate videos of him (ahem) enjoying his own company. Videos which have not just found their way into the hands of some lucky ladies, but possibly into the hands of some journalists too.

Simon will no doubt be kicking himself for being so careless. If only he'd watermarked the footage, he'd have been able to negotiate a much better fee for himself.

Footnote, this was taken from Popbitch...not my own words! You'll have to look for yourselves if you wish to see the photo that accompanied the article.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 8:11]
Danczuk: episode 472 on 04:53 - Oct 14 with 3932 viewsdownunder

Simon Danczuk, Member of Parliament?
Danczuk: episode 472 on 08:13 - Oct 14 with 3809 viewsmingthemerciless

He's the best argument for re-selection of MP's you'll ever see.
Danczuk: episode 472 on 11:48 - Oct 14 with 3596 viewsDaleiLama

So much of this reminded me of the Jabberwocky.

"Slithy Tove" makes the headlines again.

He took his vorpal sword in hand, no doubt fantasising about a fruminous Bandersnatch and culminating in frabjous joy.

I made the mistake of looking at the image and some things just can't be unremembered.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Danczuk: episode 472 on 15:59 - Oct 14 with 3383 views1mark1

Special mention of him in this article. A fitting tribute to him.

http://www.sohmschoolssupport.org.uk/2016/10/october-2016-newsletter-big-changes

Article here about him
http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Danczuk: episode 472 on 18:08 - Oct 14 with 3257 viewsSandyman

Danczuk: episode 472 on 15:59 - Oct 14 by 1mark1

Special mention of him in this article. A fitting tribute to him.

http://www.sohmschoolssupport.org.uk/2016/10/october-2016-newsletter-big-changes

Article here about him
http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/

Danczuk: episode 472 on 18:33 - Oct 14 with 3223 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Ironically the guy he wrote the book about whilst utterly abhorrent at least did things for Rochdale whilst s.d. Has done nothing but embarrass. Never thought I would feel sorry for Karen and her quality publicity norks (.Y.)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Danczuk: episode 472 on 18:43 - Oct 14 with 3206 views1mark1

Danczuk: episode 472 on 18:33 - Oct 14 by Thacks_Rabbits

Ironically the guy he wrote the book about whilst utterly abhorrent at least did things for Rochdale whilst s.d. Has done nothing but embarrass. Never thought I would feel sorry for Karen and her quality publicity norks (.Y.)

I would say that the decline of Rochdale started in the 1970s in the period Smith was MP.

Smith spoke out in favour of TBA in the commons, even giving speaches that had been written by the Managing Director of TBA, in defence of the scandal of asbestosis. Smith even had shares in TBA. All this was after the effects of asbestosis on people, including many victims who were TBA workers.

Smith like SD feathered his own nest.

As for KD, she was warned about the kind of person SD was, she has also done very nicely out of being his wife, and still does, including employment in his constituency office. She also benefits lie SD every time there is any publicity through their publishing company. So I for one have no sympathy for her.

Danczuk: episode 472 on 08:23 - Oct 15 with 3001 viewsmingthemerciless

Danczuk: episode 472 on 18:43 - Oct 14 by 1mark1

I would say that the decline of Rochdale started in the 1970s in the period Smith was MP.

Smith spoke out in favour of TBA in the commons, even giving speaches that had been written by the Managing Director of TBA, in defence of the scandal of asbestosis. Smith even had shares in TBA. All this was after the effects of asbestosis on people, including many victims who were TBA workers.

Smith like SD feathered his own nest.

As for KD, she was warned about the kind of person SD was, she has also done very nicely out of being his wife, and still does, including employment in his constituency office. She also benefits lie SD every time there is any publicity through their publishing company. So I for one have no sympathy for her.

Anything Cyril did was nearly always in the best interests of Cyril.
Login to get fewer ads

Danczuk: episode 472 on 09:30 - Oct 15 with 2955 viewsColDale

What's the current state of play with SD? Saw him listed as independent as he's currently suspended by the Labour Party. Should there be a general election tomorrow (and ignoring all the momentum reselections), would Labour put an alternative candidate up or is he still classed as suspended Labour?
Danczuk: episode 472 on 10:14 - Oct 15 with 2903 viewsR17ALE

Danczuk: episode 472 on 09:30 - Oct 15 by ColDale

What's the current state of play with SD? Saw him listed as independent as he's currently suspended by the Labour Party. Should there be a general election tomorrow (and ignoring all the momentum reselections), would Labour put an alternative candidate up or is he still classed as suspended Labour?

There was a suggestion he was going to curry favour and change his name to Dansak, and stand as an Independent.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Danczuk: episode 472 on 10:35 - Oct 15 with 2880 viewsDaley_Lama

He must be pretty fearsome if his ex-wife was scared for her life, as t(s)old to tabloids after the holiday incident.

She has been pretty unflinching on that Bear Grills island, while others whimper she gets stuck in grabbing kaymen and such beasties without a flicker.

Poll: DF in or out

Danczuk: episode 472 on 10:59 - Oct 15 with 2850 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Danczuk: episode 472 on 10:35 - Oct 15 by Daley_Lama

He must be pretty fearsome if his ex-wife was scared for her life, as t(s)old to tabloids after the holiday incident.

She has been pretty unflinching on that Bear Grills island, while others whimper she gets stuck in grabbing kaymen and such beasties without a flicker.

How could he win Manager of the Month if he was farting about on an island?
Danczuk: episode 472 on 12:00 - Oct 15 with 2784 viewsD_Alien

Danczuk: episode 472 on 10:14 - Oct 15 by R17ALE

There was a suggestion he was going to curry favour and change his name to Dansak, and stand as an Independent.

Expect he'll chicken out of that one

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Danczuk: episode 472 on 13:00 - Oct 15 with 2735 views1mark1

Danczuk: episode 472 on 09:30 - Oct 15 by ColDale

As it stands he would not be able to stand as a Lab candidate due to his suspension.

Danczuk: episode 472 on 13:02 - Oct 15 with 2734 views1mark1

Danczuk: episode 472 on 08:23 - Oct 15 by mingthemerciless

Agree, and that was the case whatever party or none he was representing. He represented himself.

Danczuk: episode 472 on 19:28 - Oct 17 with 2569 viewspioneer

Danczuk: episode 472 on 08:23 - Oct 15 by mingthemerciless

Much as I despised the man (Smith) for what he did it is not true to indicate he never did anything for his constituents that wasn't in his own selfish interest. Its wrong to think that bad people cannot do some good things (or vice versa). life isn't black or white.

I have personal experience of him helping my mother and father get rehoused due to their states of health when Rochdale council housing department and the local councilors were doing nothing. There was nothing I can see in this that could remotely be called self-interest. I never voted for him and as far as I know neither did either of my parents.

Let me repeat, that does not make what he did any less despicable.
Danczuk: episode 472 on 20:03 - Oct 17 with 2506 views1mark1

Danczuk: episode 472 on 19:28 - Oct 17 by pioneer

Much as I despised the man (Smith) for what he did it is not true to indicate he never did anything for his constituents that wasn't in his own selfish interest. Its wrong to think that bad people cannot do some good things (or vice versa). life isn't black or white.

I have personal experience of him helping my mother and father get rehoused due to their states of health when Rochdale council housing department and the local councilors were doing nothing. There was nothing I can see in this that could remotely be called self-interest. I never voted for him and as far as I know neither did either of my parents.

Let me repeat, that does not make what he did any less despicable.

Indeed he did some very good constituency work, just like every other MP, including SD. But both he and SD, used their elected positions to enhance their own situations, much more than any of the other MPS this town as had since 1972.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024