Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? 23:50 - Nov 4 with 5385 viewsR17ALE

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 00:03 - Nov 5 with 4273 viewsYorkshire_Dale

A bit too raw at the moment.....still in shock.........leave it a few days,I say.

RAFC not in a good place ce soir.
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 00:06 - Nov 5 with 4255 viewsjudd

No one. Absolutely no one. But who of us on here knows the provocation that caused this totally out of character event?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 00:10 - Nov 5 with 4252 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Sweetcorn
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 00:35 - Nov 5 with 4200 viewsRotherhamDale

Donald Trump.

Possession with progression.

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 03:45 - Nov 5 with 4123 viewsdale4ever

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 00:35 - Nov 5 by RotherhamDale

Donald Trump.

Lee Hughes
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 04:51 - Nov 5 with 4107 viewsPDIDDY

Making light of a vicious assault, I'm on here at this time, just can't sleep after seeing the video evidence

Gissa job

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 06:03 - Nov 5 with 4090 viewsnordenblue

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 04:51 - Nov 5 by PDIDDY

Making light of a vicious assault, I'm on here at this time, just can't sleep after seeing the video evidence

It probably just the excitement of your upcoming salad fest with slim shady Day.......
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 06:43 - Nov 5 with 4072 viewsEllGazzell

Nigel Farage

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Login to get fewer ads

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 07:09 - Nov 5 with 4054 viewsTVOS1907

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 04:51 - Nov 5 by PDIDDY

Go and have a bath to help you relax.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 07:21 - Nov 5 with 4037 viewsroccydaleian

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 06:43 - Nov 5 by EllGazzell

Nigel Farage

Failed stand up comedians.
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 07:21 - Nov 5 with 4030 viewsPDIDDY

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 06:03 - Nov 5 by nordenblue

It probably just the excitement of your upcoming salad fest with slim shady Day.......

I will be sat with friends, the chairman will not be with us but always sends a bottle of champers over, on the never never no doubt 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Gissa job

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 07:23 - Nov 5 with 4031 viewsfitzochris

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 07:21 - Nov 5 by PDIDDY

I will be sat with friends, the chairman will not be with us but always sends a bottle of champers over, on the never never no doubt 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Only a matter of time before the chur of your famous old club pops his cork.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 7:27]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 07:44 - Nov 5 with 3995 viewsnordenblue

He's so awesome....I wish I was connected to such a wonderful honest character...
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 08:43 - Nov 5 with 3918 viewsdingdangblue

More like Asti.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 09:43 - Nov 5 with 3806 viewsrafc1984

Haha kin brilliant, I've gone for, and I quote "former Rochdale manager Steve Eyre" but there are plenty of fookin candidates, Ryan Lowe springs to mind.
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 09:53 - Nov 5 with 3793 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Paul Raynor the ex Cambridge and Preston tvvat.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 10:04 - Nov 5 with 3743 viewsDaley_Lama

Despicable thread.

(Voted Kevin Ellison as nobody else has)

Poll: DF in or out

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 10:15 - Nov 5 with 3711 views_dezzy

Unbelievable
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 10:15]

KHBA

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 10:35 - Nov 5 with 3644 viewsD_Alien

I've voted for Jack Redshaw, but on reflection I don't think Calvin would stoop so low

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 10:38 - Nov 5 with 3636 views49thseason

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 10:35 - Nov 5 by D_Alien

I've voted for Jack Redshaw, but on reflection I don't think Calvin would stoop so low

You missed out Richard Beeby
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 10:54 - Nov 5 with 3588 viewssince58

T.Lunt
Burnleys twelth man.
Cheating barsteward.
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:03 - Nov 5 with 3565 viewsdawlishdale

Am I in the minority in thinking that this thread should be removed?
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:19 - Nov 5 with 3518 viewsD_Alien

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:03 - Nov 5 by dawlishdale

Why? It's the classic British response to a terrible situation

[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 11:20]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:35 - Nov 5 with 3477 viewsdawlishdale

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:19 - Nov 5 by D_Alien

Why? It's the classic British response to a terrible situation

[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 11:20]

Hmm... Not sure about that at all.

Imagine if the Tabloid press were to see this thread and publish it. Our hard earned reputation as decent fans would be ruined.

Perhaps I'm over reacting. It's just that I feel sick that a player I hold in such high esteem has resorted to this kind of behaviour.
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:35 - Nov 5 with 3477 viewsDaley_Lama

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:03 - Nov 5 by dawlishdale

I think we should have a poll about this to be fair.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024