Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ROCHDALE AFC WHO’S WHO 1999-2016 10:25 - Nov 5 with 2282 viewsrobbowood

Now available - I don't think it's been mentioned in a recent programme but hopefully will be so as many as possible Dale supporters are aware of it

The total cost via paypal is £13.50 (includes p & p) and copies can be bought direct from Tony Brown at

www.soccerdata.com.

Click on the icon on the right hand side of the page

Alternatively go straight to the page
http://www.soccer.mistral.co.uk/books/roch4.htm

It's also on Amazon and in the Soccer Books (Cleethorpes) catalogue

The three other volumes are available on the web sites main page

ROCHDALE AFC WHO’S WHO 1999-2016
By Steven Phillipps
ISBN 978-1-911376-01-9
Mid-sized paperback, illustrated
Biographies and career details of the players used by the club from 1999 to 2016.
The author’s trawl through the career records of every player to have worn the Dale shirt has come to a conclusion at the end of the 2015-16 season. Volume 4 is written to the same level of detail as the previous three volumes and includes a 30 page section on the club’s recent history. It is an illustrated with photographs of nearly every player.

The book is a mid-sized sized paperback book of 154 pages. The price is £12. Copies are available from sports booksellers and by post from Tony Brown. If ordering by post, please send a cheque or postal order for £14 (which includes £2 for UK postage and packing) payable to Tony Brown, to 4 Adrian Close, Toton, Nottingham NG9 6FL. Alternatively, use the Paypal 'Buy Now' buttons below.

For those Dale fans who don't have any of the previous three volumes (with Dale footballers they possibly never saw) this is surely a MUST buy with all our recent and current players in the book

I personally cannot thank Steven enough for devoting so much time and effort on the club's history - few other clubs can compare with what we have

ROCHDALE AFC WHO’S WHO 1999-2016 on 12:19 - Nov 5 with 2229 viewsTVOS1907

I have saved publicising it until the run up to Christmas so it will be in one of the forthcoming issues of TVOS.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024