Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' 19:09 - Nov 11 with 2625 viewsD_Dale

According to the OS interview. But that's probably his most optimistic part of his statement, below.

The number of long-term absentees must be a concern: Allen, Andrew, Hendo, Vincenti, possibly McDermott, while Lund won't be available tomorrow.

At least Keith Keane should be back, but it will be interesting to see the full starting eleven

In addition to Brian Barry-Murphy who has snapped his achilles, Donal McDermott is the latest player to join the likes of Jamie Allen, Peter Vincenti and Ian Henderson on the side lines. The Irishman sustained an abdominal injury during the warm-up at Hartlepool United on Wednesday night.

Hill also says he has several players who have picked up an illness this week.

“It’s just another day in the week in the life of Rochdale Football Club where every day is a fighting day and an achievement day. We intend on having a fighting day and an achieving day today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday).

“The injury list is as a result of impact injuries and nothing that we could have done anything different with.

“But the illness is a concern because we don’t want players to come into the side and be depleted on energy and nutrition, and then up getting injured as a result.

“Four players have illness, but I believe that I’ve got a very good starting eleven and probably two or three subs to back that up. I’m prepared to put my trust in the players that we’ve got available and take on Bradford City who are in extremely good form.

“Bradford are a good team and a big football club. We’ve got to be at our very best in every game that we play in and we will be prepared to be at our very, very best on Saturday.”

KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' on 11:15 - Nov 12 with 2290 viewsboromat

He also mentions in the DP interview that it had entered his head that he may have to try and have the match called off with the FA and wasn't sure how many sick notes would warrant having the match postponed. He sounded very serious when he said this but went on later to say it was a little tongue in cheek. Still it emphasises how low on numbers we are at the minute. Few youngsters may be on the bench today. I wonder if Logan is one of the players taken ill.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' on 13:06 - Nov 12 with 2190 viewsaleanddale

Will be very very difficult today at VP really looks like we are down to the bare bones.

Interesting to see who starts and how we set up.
KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' on 10:59 - Nov 13 with 1949 viewssalty

Obviously not!
KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' on 11:31 - Nov 13 with 1898 viewsdingdangblue

KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' on 10:59 - Nov 13 by salty

Obviously not!

It was a very good starting eleven! The starting 40 mins were very good!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' on 23:21 - Nov 13 with 1748 viewssalty

KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' on 11:31 - Nov 13 by dingdangblue

It was a very good starting eleven! The starting 40 mins were very good!

Unfortunately the game lasts for 90!
KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' on 23:35 - Nov 13 with 1728 viewsdingdangblue

KH on tomorrow: "I've got a very good starting eleven' on 23:21 - Nov 13 by salty

Unfortunately the game lasts for 90!

I was just commenting on the 'Starting eleven' quote.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024