Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan 09:15 - Nov 27 with 23392 viewsmingthemerciless

According to a pal of mine Norwich are looking to splash the cash on Hogan. It's in today's papers, if that means anything.
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 09:23 - Nov 27 with 9232 viewsDaley_Lama

Republic of Ireland are interested in him too.

Poll: DF in or out

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 12:53 - Nov 27 with 9050 viewsaleanddale

Hope he goes this window for eye watering money!
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 13:05 - Nov 27 with 9033 viewsBartRowou

Off Wikipedia:

Andre Gray played 47 games for Brentford and scored 18 goals before being sold to Burnley for a rumoured £6 million.

Hogan has also scored 18 goals but only played 26 games.

Off the top of my head:

All being well, he should go for at least 6 million. If we subtract the rumoured £750,000 we sold him for, we should get at least 1.3 million (rumoured 25% of the profit).

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 17:33 - Nov 27 with 8757 views49thseason

Lets hope there are more clubs interested. An auction could put another couple of million on his price.
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 17:42 - Nov 27 with 8734 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Where's DY Sporting.......he is usually au fait with all things Canary coloured?

Have they loads of cash?........Get the bids started
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 19:12 - Nov 27 with 8573 viewsBrierls

The likes of Hull & Swansea have been rumoured to be interested in Hogan. I'd expect a bit of a bidding war amongst the bottom half of the Premier League and top half of the Championship clubs should Brentford give any hint that they're willing to cash in.

I'm chuffed to bits for the lad. After two serious injuries while at Brentford he's come back really strongly and is showing his quality. I think he'll play, and score goals, in the Premier League.
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 20:02 - Nov 27 with 8479 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 19:12 - Nov 27 by Brierls

The likes of Hull & Swansea have been rumoured to be interested in Hogan. I'd expect a bit of a bidding war amongst the bottom half of the Premier League and top half of the Championship clubs should Brentford give any hint that they're willing to cash in.

I'm chuffed to bits for the lad. After two serious injuries while at Brentford he's come back really strongly and is showing his quality. I think he'll play, and score goals, in the Premier League.

Brentford deserve a massive credit for their own care of Scot..........did n't they send him over to America for some part of his recovery?
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 21:04 - Nov 27 with 8380 viewsDySporting

I’ll enquire for any whispers, could be just be paper talk but there could be something in it.

It is no secret that Norwich want a new forward and can pay a few million so it’s a possibility.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 21:27 - Nov 27 with 8337 viewsBrierls

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 20:02 - Nov 27 by Yorkshire_Dale

Brentford deserve a massive credit for their own care of Scot..........did n't they send him over to America for some part of his recovery?

Yep. Didn't rush him back and resisted temptation to play him every minute despite an impressive goal return. Brentford have been superb with him.
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 22:51 - Nov 27 with 8229 viewsDySporting

Norwich play Brentford on Saturday. Perfect scouting opportunity
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 23:59 - Nov 27 with 8170 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 22:51 - Nov 27 by DySporting

Cheers......keep us posted,thank you.
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 09:46 - Nov 28 with 7985 viewsmingthemerciless

I also read Jordan Rhodes may be available for a loan after Xmas. The usual promotion seeking suspects will probably interested in obtaining his services. Obviously a good goalscorer at Championship level, not a Premier League player in my opinion though.

If I had to chose between the two I'd go for Hogan on current form.
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 09:59 - Nov 28 with 7953 viewsdownunder

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 22:51 - Nov 27 by DySporting

I am sure Hogan will do his best for the scouts.
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 20:12 - Nov 28 with 7620 viewsdavidab2202

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 09:46 - Nov 28 by mingthemerciless

I also read Jordan Rhodes may be available for a loan after Xmas. The usual promotion seeking suspects will probably interested in obtaining his services. Obviously a good goalscorer at Championship level, not a Premier League player in my opinion though.

If I had to chose between the two I'd go for Hogan on current form.

Interesting fact two of the top three goalscorers in Championship---Scott Hogan and Glenn Murray
Glenn, another class act in the Championship,just that bit lacking to hack it as a Premiership striker
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 21:01 - Nov 28 with 7513 viewsboromat

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 20:12 - Nov 28 by davidab2202

Interesting fact two of the top three goalscorers in Championship---Scott Hogan and Glenn Murray
Glenn, another class act in the Championship,just that bit lacking to hack it as a Premiership striker

Oh I don't know I think when fit and played to his strengths Glenn has done well in the Prem. Just unlucky with injuries.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 21:39 - Nov 28 with 7423 viewsmingthemerciless

The same source tells me Hogan is on mega bucks at Brentford. I'm a bit surprised by that. Who's bank rolling them these days ?
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 21:47 - Nov 28 with 7404 views442Dale

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 21:39 - Nov 28 by mingthemerciless

The same source tells me Hogan is on mega bucks at Brentford. I'm a bit surprised by that. Who's bank rolling them these days ?

https://atthematch.com/article/a-profile-of-brentfords-owner-matthew-benham

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 00:07 - Nov 29 with 7217 viewsolympicdale

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 13:05 - Nov 27 by BartRowou

Off Wikipedia:

Andre Gray played 47 games for Brentford and scored 18 goals before being sold to Burnley for a rumoured £6 million.

Hogan has also scored 18 goals but only played 26 games.

Off the top of my head:

All being well, he should go for at least 6 million. If we subtract the rumoured £750,000 we sold him for, we should get at least 1.3 million (rumoured 25% of the profit).

Thats an incredible stat, how many of those 26 games has he come on from the bench, i don't think he started too many after his injury.

Life is a game of fate.

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 10:52 - Nov 29 with 7024 viewsDySporting

I’m told by my friend who works within the Norwich press that “Hogan is on the radar along with other players”

“Problem with getting getting Hogan is that several clubs want him and it could end up in a bidding war, especially if Premier League clubs are interested”

He’s heard that Leicester, WBA, Burnley, Middlesborough plus Derby are also interested.

Brentford are business people so would likely sell if they get a big offer, could be a lovely payday for Dale.
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 10:56 - Nov 29 with 7016 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 10:52 - Nov 29 by DySporting

I’m told by my friend who works within the Norwich press that “Hogan is on the radar along with other players”

“Problem with getting getting Hogan is that several clubs want him and it could end up in a bidding war, especially if Premier League clubs are interested”

He’s heard that Leicester, WBA, Burnley, Middlesborough plus Derby are also interested.

Brentford are business people so would likely sell if they get a big offer, could be a lovely payday for Dale.

Good to hear DY.......please keep digging!
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 17:37 - Nov 29 with 6798 viewsDySporting

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich_city_transfer_rumours_canaries_linked
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 17:40 - Nov 29 with 6792 viewsBartRowou

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 17:37 - Nov 29 by DySporting

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich_city_transfer_rumours_canaries_linked

If it's 8 million, my dodgy maths suggests a sell-on of 1.8 million.

DY - how is Oliveira doing at Norwich? He was a class act at Forest and linked well with COG but he wasn't too prolific.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 00:53 - Nov 30 with 6558 viewsDySporting

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 17:40 - Nov 29 by BartRowou

DY - how is Oliveira doing at Norwich? He was a class act at Forest and linked well with COG but he wasn't too prolific.

Has hardly had a kick except in the checkatrade where he's scored a few. Despite spending all the money Neill still prefers Cameron Jerome.
Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 08:48 - Nov 30 with 6464 viewselectricblue

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 17:40 - Nov 29 by BartRowou

Well with a boost like a possible £1.8m surely it would be prudent to pay off the stadium deal instead of having it hanging over the club.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 09:12 - Nov 30 with 6432 viewsD_Alien

Norwich interested in Scott Hogan on 08:48 - Nov 30 by electricblue

Well with a boost like a possible £1.8m surely it would be prudent to pay off the stadium deal instead of having it hanging over the club.....

electricblue, you've just got your first thumbs-up from me

Who wouldn't pay off what is, in effect, a mortgage if they had the chance, whilst still having funds in reserve? That's IF that kind of sum came our way
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 9:15]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024