Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad day for football 13:53 - Nov 29 with 3133 viewsolympicdale

Plane carrying Brazillian football team crashes, 75 dead. RIP

Life is a game of fate.

Sad day for football on 14:29 - Nov 29 with 3099 viewselectricblue

It is a sad time in sport today what an horrendous day for that football club....
As a mark of respect every pro league should wear black armbands and hold a minutes silence over the weekend pre-KO..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Sad day for football on 14:49 - Nov 29 with 3077 viewsBrighouseDale

No disrespect whatsoever to anyone affected by this tragedy, but it feels like we're soon going to reach a point where there's a minutes silence / minute's applause / black armband at every single game.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Sad day for football on 15:21 - Nov 29 with 3044 views1mark1

Sad day for football on 14:29 - Nov 29 by electricblue

It is a sad time in sport today what an horrendous day for that football club....
As a mark of respect every pro league should wear black armbands and hold a minutes silence over the weekend pre-KO..

I agree, absolutely horrific, and I agree that a minutes silence would be in order before all games this weekend.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Sad day for football on 15:21 - Nov 29 with 3042 viewspioneer

Sad day for football on 14:29 - Nov 29 by electricblue

Better ask FIFA for permission first! They seem to be the 'emotions police' in football these days
Sad day for football on 15:22 - Nov 29 with 3039 views1mark1

Sad day for football on 14:49 - Nov 29 by BrighouseDale

No disrespect whatsoever to anyone affected by this tragedy, but it feels like we're soon going to reach a point where there's a minutes silence / minute's applause / black armband at every single game.

Not often though when so many of who play our wonderful sport, die in such an horrific way.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Sad day for football on 15:24 - Nov 29 with 3035 viewsmingthemerciless

Terrible news. Of course a minutes silence is in order.
Sad day for football on 16:55 - Nov 29 with 2947 viewsD_Alien

Sad day for football on 14:49 - Nov 29 by BrighouseDale

Tend to agree with that, and absolutely no disrespect to anyone involved in the tragedy but if people wish to pay their respects they don't need a minutes silence at a football match thousands of miles away

RIP to those who've died in this accident, including those who aren't footballers

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sad day for football on 17:05 - Nov 29 with 2930 viewsSuddenLad

I'll wear a poppy in remembrance.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Sad day for football on 12:48 - Nov 30 with 2727 viewsaleanddale

Sad it now looks like the plane ran out of fuel 30 miles short of the runway!!

Wtf!!

2016 and running out of fuel beggars belief!
Sad day for football on 16:44 - Dec 1 with 2574 viewssandy_dale

Ronaldinho and Riquelme have offered to come out of retirement to play for a season or two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024