Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keane to stay? 06:58 - Dec 31 with 5243 viewsdeeplishblue

Cambridge manager thinks it's best.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cambridge-united-mi

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Keane to stay? on 07:31 - Dec 31 with 5203 views1907

Well that shows how good of a manager he is doesn't it...
Keane to stay? on 07:50 - Dec 31 with 5175 viewsRodingdale

Or possibly 'make us an offer......'
Keane to stay? on 09:41 - Dec 31 with 4941 views100notout

"If he was to come back to our football club in January he’d probably find it difficult to get in the team."

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Keane to stay? on 10:19 - Dec 31 with 4790 viewsLaveritty

Keane to stay? on 09:41 - Dec 31 by 100notout

"If he was to come back to our football club in January he’d probably find it difficult to get in the team."

Arf - they must have one hell of a good fookin team if he can't get in their side? How many points clear are they at the top of L2? Let me just check...

...ooh, wait a minute...that can't be right? 7th place and 11 points behind the leaders? To be fair that's not a bad position to be in but it's not in the same league (literally) as 4th and 6 points off the top of the league above? Since he's obviously not good enough for Cambridge we'll do you a massive favour and take him off your hands!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Keane to stay? on 10:56 - Dec 31 with 4671 viewsoddjob007

Sounds to me like they don't get on!
Keane to stay? on 12:07 - Dec 31 with 4530 viewsColDale

Hope they don't start playing silly buggers and asking £50,000 for him. He's surplus to requirements back there and most importantly, they want him off the wage bill.
Keane to stay? on 12:12 - Dec 31 with 4501 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Keane to stay? on 12:07 - Dec 31 by ColDale

Hope they don't start playing silly buggers and asking £50,000 for him. He's surplus to requirements back there and most importantly, they want him off the wage bill.

They might do just that Col with the whispers of the Hogan Loot around San Spotty.
Keane to stay? on 12:15 - Dec 31 with 4478 viewsSaxonDale

Keane to stay? on 12:07 - Dec 31 by ColDale

Given the Cambridge manager's comments in the press I'd be amazed if that was the case. He's pretty much stated Keane's got no future at Cambridge so is immediately dropping any potential standing Cambridge would have in negotiating with Rochdale.
Login to get fewer ads

Keane to stay? on 12:33 - Dec 31 with 4421 viewsDaley_Lama

Cambridge are going well and are not very leaky at the back.

This is probably why their manager is saying that KK wouldn't walk into their back 4, as it would change which is for them a solid unit and potentially disrupt what is working well.

That doesn't make him rubbish or an idiot, more a case of him not wanting to rock his own boat.

Poll: DF in or out

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:36 - Dec 31 with 4404 viewsTVOS1907

Maybe he's on some sort of appearance fee at Cambridge that they don't want to pay?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:42]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keane to stay? on 12:56 - Dec 31 with 4334 viewsboromat

Weren't we also told by one of their fans that he's on silly money as well?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Keane to stay? on 13:33 - Dec 31 with 4238 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Keane to stay? on 12:12 - Dec 31 by Yorkshire_Dale

They might do just that Col with the whispers of the Hogan Loot around San Spotty.

I feel SD, JB and NML agents may just be doing the same!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Keane to stay? on 13:41 - Dec 31 with 4203 viewsfrequency

Keane to stay? on 12:56 - Dec 31 by boromat

rumoured £4000 a week

Hate city

Keane to stay? on 13:42 - Dec 31 with 4186 viewsTVOS1907

Keane to stay? on 12:56 - Dec 31 by boromat

He soon disappeared when pressed on the matter.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keane to stay? on 14:16 - Dec 31 with 4074 viewsjudd

Keane to stay? on 12:33 - Dec 31 by Daley_Lama

Cambridge are going well and are not very leaky at the back.

This is probably why their manager is saying that KK wouldn't walk into their back 4, as it would change which is for them a solid unit and potentially disrupt what is working well.

That doesn't make him rubbish or an idiot, more a case of him not wanting to rock his own boat.

When I told Belly that Keane was playing CH he was very surprised as he is seen as a midfielder by our friends in Cambridge, Lama.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Keane to stay? on 17:25 - Dec 31 with 3834 viewsolympicdale

It can't be down to footballing ability that he can't get into that team, on a big wage and they want rid.

Life is a game of fate.

Keane to stay? on 17:45 - Dec 31 with 3773 viewsSuddenLad

Keane to stay? on 17:25 - Dec 31 by olympicdale

It can't be down to footballing ability that he can't get into that team, on a big wage and they want rid.

He's clealry a better player than League Two standard, as we have see week-in week-out. Paying him more money will never improve his ability, but regardless of all that, finding a manager who gets the best out of him, will increase his confidence and his value, both as a footballer, and as an integral part of our team.

I hopewe get him signed permanently, but you can guarantee that he won't be getting £4k a week playing for Dale. If that becomes a sticking point, he'll not be offered that, no matter how good we think he is.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keane to stay? on 18:21 - Dec 31 with 3685 viewsDaley_Lama

Keane to stay? on 14:16 - Dec 31 by judd

When I told Belly that Keane was playing CH he was very surprised as he is seen as a midfielder by our friends in Cambridge, Lama.

Does he still frequent you know where?

Not been in contact for years.

Keane to stay? on 18:41 - Dec 31 with 3613 viewsjudd

Keane to stay? on 18:21 - Dec 31 by Daley_Lama

Does he still frequent you know where?

Not been in contact for years.

It were via another media.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Keane to stay? on 18:54 - Dec 31 with 3567 viewsDaley_Lama

Keane to stay? on 18:41 - Dec 31 by judd

It were via another media.

Okily.

Say hi from me next time you are at The Garrick.

Keane to stay? on 20:39 - Dec 31 with 3393 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I would doubt he is on half that without bonus etc. Based not miles from Cambridge and believe Luke berry is top earner by far. Kk is just not rated by management team in same way Hendo was not rated by Colchester (joe dunne I think was manager at the time) Colchesters assistant manager (before he got sacked) drinks in my local and he rated hendo very highly and said he would have kept him. Also said what a top guy he was which I guess we know

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Keane to stay? on 13:43 - Jan 1 with 2963 viewswatford_dale

Keane to stay? on 20:39 - Dec 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

I would doubt he is on half that without bonus etc. Based not miles from Cambridge and believe Luke berry is top earner by far. Kk is just not rated by management team in same way Hendo was not rated by Colchester (joe dunne I think was manager at the time) Colchesters assistant manager (before he got sacked) drinks in my local and he rated hendo very highly and said he would have kept him. Also said what a top guy he was which I guess we know

According to a Cambridge supporter at work the reason they don't want Keane back is that he loved the nightlife too much and, as a result, wasn't much cop on the pitch for the 4k a week wages. Classic broken toy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024