Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot or not 07:50 - Jan 7 with 1707 viewsmodelboydave

Dale get a nice little mention on page 118 of the daily mail in the hot or not spot. Number 1 in the hot section..... posted on my Facebook thread for those that want to see.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Hot or not on 08:11 - Jan 7 with 1654 viewsnewbolddale

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4095800/HOT-NOT-Olivier-Giroud
Hot or not on 19:41 - Jan 7 with 1275 viewsmodelboydave

I wonder if this weekend we have risen above the radar. The mention in the mail, dunphy's interview on football focus. Footie focus coming live from barrow. The awards for hill and Lund. It just feels like to me the national media are finally taking notice of the minor miracle occurring at Spotland.

Hot or not on 19:47 - Jan 7 with 1230 viewsD_Alien

Hot or not on 19:41 - Jan 7 by modelboydave

I wonder if this weekend we have risen above the radar. The mention in the mail, dunphy's interview on football focus. Footie focus coming live from barrow. The awards for hill and Lund. It just feels like to me the national media are finally taking notice of the minor miracle occurring at Spotland.

I was thinking something similar, and whilst what's happening is a minor miracle it'd be good if the increased publicity dwelt on the positive side of what's happening rather than the "oh, look at little Rochdale" type of thing

It's for that reason the club themselves, from top to bottom, need to rise to the occasion and ensure all aspects of the ground and its facilities are brought up to a level that any other club with ambition would do

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hot or not on 19:59 - Jan 7 with 1166 viewsKenBoon

I did notice that we're started to be referred to as a club challenging for promotion to The Championship rather than little old Rochdale. That is rather nice. It's probably more difficult to change the locals attitude but getting recognition in the wider game is good. Got to build on it.
Hot or not on 20:00 - Jan 7 with 1166 viewsmodelboydave

Nice report in the telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/07/barrow-0-rochdale-2ian-henderson-

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024