Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tykes like us draw 22:42 - Jan 9 with 4851 viewsR17ALE

Arguably, the most miserable fans in the world are ecstatic at drawing us! Huddersfield fans are the most dour, long faced, miserable souls in the world. But a tie at Dale has put a froth on their pint!

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/103097/fourth-round-draw

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Tykes like us draw on 22:53 - Jan 9 with 4790 viewsmingthemerciless

They'll be fancying their chances. They're playing good attacking football. I wouldn't like to call it really, maybe the bookies will slightly favour Huddersfield.
Tykes like us draw on 23:01 - Jan 9 with 4742 viewsR17ALE

Tykes like us draw on 22:53 - Jan 9 by mingthemerciless

They'll be fancying their chances. They're playing good attacking football. I wouldn't like to call it really, maybe the bookies will slightly favour Huddersfield.

They are clear favourites. When we beat Leeds and Forest they were on their arses in the Championship. Sheff Weds were on the up and whooped us. Hudds are flying and have very good form against us in the cup. Hilly will have to pull a rabbit from his hat for this game.

But, we'll give them a game, I'm sure.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Tykes like us draw tub on 12:01 - Jan 10 with 4196 viewsHopwoodblue

Financially a draw at home then a replay being played after the 5th round draw being made,could generate a large crowd at Huddersfield if it was one of the big boys away and they operated a token system for their own fans. It could be 20,000 plus.
Not sure what their ground holds but should be something round that mark. Bearing in mind there would probably be a maximum of 10,000 tickets available if it was an away draw,it might bring their fans out in force to make sure they had chance of a ticket for round five.
Obviously I would like to win first time if asking, but from a financial point of view to win in a replay would generate a few quid I think.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 13:40]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Tykes like us draw on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 3969 viewssweetcorn

Tykes like us draw on 23:01 - Jan 9 by R17ALE

They are clear favourites. When we beat Leeds and Forest they were on their arses in the Championship. Sheff Weds were on the up and whooped us. Hudds are flying and have very good form against us in the cup. Hilly will have to pull a rabbit from his hat for this game.

Leeds were in or around the play-offs for the first half of that season, which is when we played them, hardly on their arses..

I don't disagree that we are clear underdogs though, but we're playing well enough at home to have a punchers chance.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Tykes like us draw on 14:12 - Jan 10 with 3848 viewsaleanddale

100% we have a chance....

Bring them on, really looking forward to a great game at a packed out Spotland.
Tykes like us draw on 16:11 - Jan 10 with 3646 viewsBillie

Tykes like us draw on 14:12 - Jan 10 by aleanddale

100% we have a chance....

Bring them on, really looking forward to a great game at a packed out Spotland.

Do you think there may be a danger you could self combust?
Tykes like us draw on 17:10 - Jan 10 with 3495 viewsaleanddale

Tykes like us draw on 16:11 - Jan 10 by Billie

Do you think there may be a danger you could self combust?

So pleased I have got to you billie bollocks...

No fun at giggle so you attempt to become a WUM.

It won't work.. I have very thick skin and broad shoulders...

Off you pop enjoy another defeat on Saturday.
Tykes like us draw on 08:55 - Jan 11 with 3113 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Tykes like us draw on 23:01 - Jan 9 by R17ALE

Very well put
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024