Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a different note 22:38 - Jan 28 with 2178 viewsmacro

I see Gianfranco Zola as taken Birmingham from a play-off chasing team to mid table obscurity after a 9th game without a win since he took charge.
On a different note on 13:02 - Jan 29 with 1896 viewsboromat

Serves the owners right. I hope they're relegated!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

On a different note on 13:35 - Jan 29 with 1864 viewsSaxonDale

I come from Birmingham originally, and have a lot of family who support Birmingham City so they're sort of a second team for me. Everyone I've spoken to about the situation is absolutely furious with how Rowett was treated and have said it's a complete low point for The Blues. Considering this is the fanbase that watched McLeish-style football for 24 months that's pretty remarkable.
On a different note on 21:57 - Jan 31 with 1575 viewsD_Alien

Yet another defeat, 0-1 to Reading

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

On a different note on 22:38 - Jan 31 with 1457 viewsDaleiLama

Also in other news but nowt to do with the Brummy Blues, Jack Muldoon got the Imps winner and also missed a sitter by all accounts.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

On a different note on 21:20 - Feb 1 with 1289 viewsmiddale

On a different note on 13:35 - Jan 29 by SaxonDale

I come from Birmingham originally, and have a lot of family who support Birmingham City so they're sort of a second team for me. Everyone I've spoken to about the situation is absolutely furious with how Rowett was treated and have said it's a complete low point for The Blues. Considering this is the fanbase that watched McLeish-style football for 24 months that's pretty remarkable.

Actually there's various good reasons why Rowett was sacked - the main ones being that he was hawking himself for every Championship job going (at least 4 in 4 months), refusing to commit beyond a rolling 12 month contract, and the team he produced were desperately dull to watch.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

On a different note on 21:36 - Feb 1 with 1253 viewsTVOS1907

On a different note on 21:20 - Feb 1 by middale

Actually there's various good reasons why Rowett was sacked - the main ones being that he was hawking himself for every Championship job going (at least 4 in 4 months), refusing to commit beyond a rolling 12 month contract, and the team he produced were desperately dull to watch.

He was still doing a better job than Zola!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024