Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exiles Day v Blades on Saturday 21:31 - Mar 1 with 1753 viewsSheffdale

I wonder where people are heading from on Saturday for the ever popular exiles day. We are looking forward to coming across to watch the Dale play against the Blades, the team plenty of our neighbours support. Tough one of course and given Tuesday's postponement is the fixture in jeopardy?
Exiles Day v Blades on Saturday on 22:07 - Mar 1 with 1715 viewsLuke8686

My dad and I are giving it a miss this year, we would probably turn up late and miss out on the buffet and stadium tour again anyway!
Exiles Day v Blades on Saturday on 21:11 - Mar 3 with 1264 viewssuffolkdale

The 4 from Suffolk are in town - regulars since the first one - we wouldn't miss it. All 225 miles of our journey was in pouring rain, praying the forecast is correct for tomorrow! Probably the hardest opposition in an Exiles game we have had, and probably the biggest crowd.
With a weakened team, playing a team at the top of the league with the league's leading scorer we have little chance - but hey we are Rochdale and we are at our most dangerous when nobody expects to achieve anything.
So really looking forward to tomorrow, meeting old friends, and sharing that special bond - we are all part of Team Rochdale!
Exiles Day v Blades on Saturday on 22:07 - Mar 3 with 1212 viewsSheffdale

Exiles Day v Blades on Saturday on 21:11 - Mar 3 by suffolkdale

The 4 from Suffolk are in town - regulars since the first one - we wouldn't miss it. All 225 miles of our journey was in pouring rain, praying the forecast is correct for tomorrow! Probably the hardest opposition in an Exiles game we have had, and probably the biggest crowd.
With a weakened team, playing a team at the top of the league with the league's leading scorer we have little chance - but hey we are Rochdale and we are at our most dangerous when nobody expects to achieve anything.
So really looking forward to tomorrow, meeting old friends, and sharing that special bond - we are all part of Team Rochdale!

As a former West Row Reserves player (of no great repute) in the Suffolk and Cambs leagues, West Suffolk holds some lovely memories. Let's hope I can parade my Dale shirt with pride in my Sheffield gym next week!
Exiles Day v Blades on Saturday on 22:00 - Mar 4 with 977 viewssuffolkdale

Hopefully with pride Sheffdale - what a great performance! All the Exiles thoroughly enjoyed the day, a big thank you to Murray for organising it, and the Trust for all the work they do.
Talking points - did Kaeano really touch the ball back to Wilson, those near say not, wasn't that a foul on Cannon in the build up to the third goal - we woz robbed!
However the commitment and skill from every single one of the Rochdale players on display was a joy to see and made every one of our journeys worthwhile. Up the Dale!
Exiles Day v Blades on Saturday on 09:53 - Mar 5 with 857 viewsSheffdale

Exiles Day v Blades on Saturday on 22:00 - Mar 4 by suffolkdale

Hopefully with pride Sheffdale - what a great performance! All the Exiles thoroughly enjoyed the day, a big thank you to Murray for organising it, and the Trust for all the work they do.
Talking points - did Kaeano really touch the ball back to Wilson, those near say not, wasn't that a foul on Cannon in the build up to the third goal - we woz robbed!
However the commitment and skill from every single one of the Rochdale players on display was a joy to see and made every one of our journeys worthwhile. Up the Dale!

Oh yes indeed! Family illness meant we had to pull out of yesterday so it was back to Daleplayer again. I passed on my apologies to Murray and Dave G who do a great job. Returning players helped it seems and I'm glad Mendes had a good game - it would have disappointed me had he left in the Jan window. Confidence boosting game and sets us up well for the rest to the season. Hope to catch up with all the Exiles next year - and of course living over the other side of the Snake Pass I can sneak back more easily than some.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024