Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? 13:28 - Mar 4 with 3425 viewsdeeplishblue

I sat 4 games.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 13:40 - Mar 4 with 3396 viewsSuddenLad

Deserves a minimum of 6 games. Mings looking at a ban as well. Shocking refereeing.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 13:40 - Mar 4 with 3393 views442Dale

That sounds about right.

The first mention of Calvin Andrew wins a 'Not Comparing Like With Like' award which will be presented at the PFA end of season do.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 20:58 - Mar 4 with 3220 viewsnordenblue

12 reduced to 10 on appeal anyone?

Thanks 442 I'll take the award....
Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 22:28 - Mar 4 with 3090 viewsmacro

0, nil, nought
Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 00:57 - Mar 5 with 3018 viewsYorkshire_Dale

" But Mings nearly took my face off, your lordship"
Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 09:25 - Mar 5 with 2891 views100569

Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 00:57 - Mar 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

" But Mings nearly took my face off, your lordship"

I cant see him getting any although he deserves it. I thought if the referee saw the incident and dealt with it their couldnt be any retospective punishment and that seemed to be the case to me.
Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 14:45 - Mar 5 with 2754 viewsKenBoon

Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 09:25 - Mar 5 by 100569

I cant see him getting any although he deserves it. I thought if the referee saw the incident and dealt with it their couldnt be any retospective punishment and that seemed to be the case to me.

Only if they book them and then if something is so bad they find a way. He'll get a three game ban. In a Viz Letterbocks style "it's one rule for them..."
Sweepstake. What ban will Ibro get for the premeditated elbow? on 16:53 - Mar 6 with 2559 viewsBendy

Looks like the standard three. But Mings is in line for an extended ban as he got the "clearly insufficient" charge according to BBC website
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024