Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
March Predictions 10:07 - Mar 5 with 2338 viewsDareToCalvin

With Lund and Davies back, and hopefully Bunney soon; this is our last chance to go on a last-minute play-off push like Barnsley did. I think it has to start off with a win at MK.
Sat: MK Dons (A) - W
Tue: Scunthorpe (A) - L
Sat: Gillingham (H) - W
Tue: Millwall (H) - W (must-win if we want that top 6 spot)
Sat: Chesterfield (A) - W
Tue: AFC Wimbledon (A) - W
It may be optimistic but I believe if our luck with injuries has now dried out, this is the minimum of what we have to do to get in the top 6; all the away games are at teams who have been poor at home all season (except Scunthorpe obviously), and we need to be winning all the home games.
The challenge will be having a strong XI playing twice a week 3 weeks in a row, but I'm sure we all trust Hill to deliver that with Lund and Allen looking hugely impressive, Davies looking a class above up front (despite a lack of match fitness) and with Bunney back soon. Hopefully Calvin's tonsillitis will be gone before MK.
Up the Dale.
March Predictions on 10:24 - Mar 5 with 2308 views442Dale

Scunthorpe's last four at home: one draw and three defeats. They've scored once.

Is that was up with Calvin? Having players back does bring greater confidence that we can go on a run, and Rafferty is available again to play RB next week. Would leave RNL on the left if Kitching and Taylor aren't going to get a go, with McNulty and McGahey central - they usually play well together.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

March Predictions on 11:12 - Mar 5 with 2246 viewsDareToCalvin

Yeah Hill said after the game yesterday that Calvin was due to play but rang in sick Saturday morning with tonsillitis; I'm sure he is very run down at the minute! Yeah I think RNL has done well; perhaps the best we've seen of him, during February. I also think McGahey has been harshly treated this season on here; yes he is occasionally caught out but he's 20/21 and I actually think he deserves a CB spot alongside Keane/McNulty; his distribution is better than Canavan's and he seems less likely to make a mistake.
March Predictions on 11:28 - Mar 5 with 2217 views442Dale

March Predictions on 11:12 - Mar 5 by DareToCalvin

Yeah Hill said after the game yesterday that Calvin was due to play but rang in sick Saturday morning with tonsillitis; I'm sure he is very run down at the minute! Yeah I think RNL has done well; perhaps the best we've seen of him, during February. I also think McGahey has been harshly treated this season on here; yes he is occasionally caught out but he's 20/21 and I actually think he deserves a CB spot alongside Keane/McNulty; his distribution is better than Canavan's and he seems less likely to make a mistake.

McGahey has all the attributes to be developed into another one of our big sales. Most promising CH we've had since Dawson and getting better at RB too. His attitude, both to being left out and playing out of position, has been exemplary. He's not perfect but there's a very good player there.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

March Predictions on 11:41 - Mar 5 with 2193 viewsdingdangblue

March Predictions on 10:24 - Mar 5 by 442Dale

Scunthorpe's last four at home: one draw and three defeats. They've scored once.

Is that was up with Calvin? Having players back does bring greater confidence that we can go on a run, and Rafferty is available again to play RB next week. Would leave RNL on the left if Kitching and Taylor aren't going to get a go, with McNulty and McGahey central - they usually play well together.

Did you see the Steven Dawson overhead kick disallowed for offside? Very bizarre decision as at no point was he ever even close to being offside - you get some where they look offside when they shoot but were onside when the ball was passed - Dawson is even more onside as the defenders get back even further.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

March Predictions on 11:48 - Mar 5 with 2169 viewsDorsetDale

March Predictions on 11:28 - Mar 5 by 442Dale

McGahey has all the attributes to be developed into another one of our big sales. Most promising CH we've had since Dawson and getting better at RB too. His attitude, both to being left out and playing out of position, has been exemplary. He's not perfect but there's a very good player there.

Hill alluded to this in a recent interview, stating he expects McGahey to be a real asset next season.
Without ruling out possibilities this time round, next season, with all the recent contract activity, and maybe 2 or 3 decent signings to help cover injury problems such as we've had, already has me looking forward with high hopes (not necessarily expectations)!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

March Predictions on 13:58 - Mar 5 with 2063 viewsonedalefan

March Predictions on 11:41 - Mar 5 by dingdangblue

Did you see the Steven Dawson overhead kick disallowed for offside? Very bizarre decision as at no point was he ever even close to being offside - you get some where they look offside when they shoot but were onside when the ball was passed - Dawson is even more onside as the defenders get back even further.

Wasn't given for offside. Referee blew for a foul just as Davies set himself.
March Predictions on 14:45 - Mar 5 with 2006 viewsdingdangblue

March Predictions on 13:58 - Mar 5 by onedalefan

Wasn't given for offside. Referee blew for a foul just as Davies set himself.

Was on about Steven Dawson disallowed goal for Scunthorpe.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 14:49]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

March Predictions on 16:00 - Mar 5 with 1932 viewsChaffRAFC

Three away wins when generally, we've been really poor away from home? Not a chance.

I'll quite happily take 8 points from those games. Top 6 is gone if you ask me anyway.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

March Predictions on 20:50 - Mar 7 with 1667 viewsDannyG_RAFC

MK 0-1 Dale
Scunny 0-0 Dale
Dale 2-0 Gills
Dale 1-0 Milwall
Chesterfield 1-2 Dale
Wombles 1-0 Dale

Goes that Way We'll be on 62 pts with 7 to play, Need to get our home form back and the confidence flowing ,

5 pts Minimum is needed out of MK ScunGills then we need to beat wall at home and not lose to Chesterfield Wimbledon, Fancy us though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024