Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) 11:55 - Mar 21 with 3872 viewsmodelboydave

so who is going to make it.......

1.me
2. my uncle.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 13:03 - Mar 21 with 3789 viewscadmonkey

I'll be going
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 14:05 - Mar 21 with 3713 viewsrichfoad32

I'm in. Trying to persuade the missus but I think she's been swayed by the bright lights of London instead.
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 11:54 - Mar 23 with 3488 viewsmodelboydave

i predict our following to be 121
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 11:55]

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 15:56 - Mar 26 with 3138 viewsaleanddale

Good side the real Dons..

Jamie Allens late corner seems a long time ago to rescue a point at Spotland.
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 18:52 - Mar 26 with 3024 viewsok_computer

Being an exiled Daley down south (I get to around 5-6 Dale games a season), I spent most of my football watching time at Kingsmeadow, watching the original dwellers, Kingstonian.
This doesn't really get talked about, but Ks have been screwed over by AFCW, and this is our last season at the ground before leaving to groundshare 10 miles away while AFC sell the ground to Chelsea.
I'll be there on Tuesday, and a couple of other Ks fans will be joining me in the away end. We'll be getting behind the Dale, but if there's some anti-Womble sentiment, that'll be us - obviously feel free to join in!
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 19:51 - Mar 26 with 2957 viewsfermin

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 18:52 - Mar 26 by ok_computer

Being an exiled Daley down south (I get to around 5-6 Dale games a season), I spent most of my football watching time at Kingsmeadow, watching the original dwellers, Kingstonian.
This doesn't really get talked about, but Ks have been screwed over by AFCW, and this is our last season at the ground before leaving to groundshare 10 miles away while AFC sell the ground to Chelsea.
I'll be there on Tuesday, and a couple of other Ks fans will be joining me in the away end. We'll be getting behind the Dale, but if there's some anti-Womble sentiment, that'll be us - obviously feel free to join in!

It's true, they have been screwed over - playing rent free in a Football League standard (just) stadium for many years and given £1m to £1.5m to help towards a new ground(-share). I believe the location for their new ground is in the south of the borough of Kingston.

For those interested in a more balanced view of the situation from the Kingstonian end try:

http://twohundredpercent.net/wimbledons-return-the-future-of-kingstonian/

http://twohundredpercent.net/kingsmeadow-wimbledon-kingstonian-an-alternative-vi

Perhaps Ks fans and board should consider why they have been so ill prepared for this inevitable move by Wimbledon as the ex-leader of the Ks trust says in the second article. It's not as if they made a secret of their wish to return to Wimbledon - that was one of the main points in setting up the club after all.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2017 19:53]
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 22:11 - Mar 26 with 2834 viewsok_computer

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 19:51 - Mar 26 by fermin

It's true, they have been screwed over - playing rent free in a Football League standard (just) stadium for many years and given £1m to £1.5m to help towards a new ground(-share). I believe the location for their new ground is in the south of the borough of Kingston.

For those interested in a more balanced view of the situation from the Kingstonian end try:

http://twohundredpercent.net/wimbledons-return-the-future-of-kingstonian/

http://twohundredpercent.net/kingsmeadow-wimbledon-kingstonian-an-alternative-vi

Perhaps Ks fans and board should consider why they have been so ill prepared for this inevitable move by Wimbledon as the ex-leader of the Ks trust says in the second article. It's not as if they made a secret of their wish to return to Wimbledon - that was one of the main points in setting up the club after all.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2017 19:53]

Ks never played rent free - that was part of the perimeter lease deal.
Those 200% view is one Ks' fans view, and certainly not that of the majority.
The bottom line is that the actions of AFC Wimbledon have forced a football club to leave their historic home, which feels somewhat ironic.
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 18:12 - Mar 27 with 2576 views442Dale

Commentary on Matey FM tomorrow:

19:00
Manchester Sports
League One live: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
FM: Live League One coverage of AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 19:11 - Mar 27 with 2474 viewsdingdangblue

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 18:12 - Mar 27 by 442Dale

Commentary on Matey FM tomorrow:

19:00
Manchester Sports
League One live: AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale
FM: Live League One coverage of AFC Wimbledon v Rochdale.

They've certainly covered us more than ever this season (with both DAB/FM commentaries available now on Saturdays) - we are well into double figures being the 'live' game. 3 important games tomorrow with Sheffield United v Millwall, Oxford v bury and Wimbledon v Dale. Hoping for a Dale win, Sheffield United to do us a favour and obviously Oxford 0 bury 0.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 13:55 - Mar 28 with 2229 viewsD_Dale

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 11:54 - Mar 23 by modelboydave

i predict our following to be 121
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 11:55]

I'd hope for a few more than that. A coach was due to leave earlier this afternoon (no idea how full it was) and tonight will be the last chance for south-east based Daleys to see their team this season (unless we make the play-off final!)

I'm hoping there will be some loud support for what looks a far from easy match. AFCW have taken 8 points from their last six matches at home, Dale 5 points from their last six away. And when did Dale last win an away night match? Please don't remind me.
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 15:08 - Mar 28 with 2165 viewsaleanddale

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 13:55 - Mar 28 by D_Dale

I'd hope for a few more than that. A coach was due to leave earlier this afternoon (no idea how full it was) and tonight will be the last chance for south-east based Daleys to see their team this season (unless we make the play-off final!)

I'm hoping there will be some loud support for what looks a far from easy match. AFCW have taken 8 points from their last six matches at home, Dale 5 points from their last six away. And when did Dale last win an away night match? Please don't remind me.

Thought I read that it is 2 years since our last Tuesday night AWAY league win..

Gulp!!!
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 15:20 - Mar 28 with 2141 viewsaleanddale

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 13:55 - Mar 28 by D_Dale

I do however think we will win tonight!!!

Then our new singing section will swell in numbers and be vociferous on Saturday!!!!

[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 15:23]
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 16:03 - Mar 28 with 2061 viewsShun

I'd take a draw tonight. Excluding Bradford on the last day of the season this is probably our toughest match left.
A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 17:18 - Mar 28 with 1948 viewsD_Alien

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 16:03 - Mar 28 by Shun

I'd take a draw tonight. Excluding Bradford on the last day of the season this is probably our toughest match left.

Same here, and it wouldn't be over if we didn't pick a point up tonight

I reckon we could probably afford to lose one game if we win six of our last eight

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 17:24 - Mar 28 with 1930 viewsdingdangblue

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 15:08 - Mar 28 by aleanddale

Thought I read that it is 2 years since our last Tuesday night AWAY league win..

Gulp!!!

Over 2 years now!
March 17th 2015
Notts County 1 Rochdale 2
Gulp indeed!
It really is about time we stopped pissing around and end that record!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 17:37 - Mar 28 with 1902 viewsboromat

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 17:18 - Mar 28 by D_Alien

Same here, and it wouldn't be over if we didn't pick a point up tonight

I reckon we could probably afford to lose one game if we win six of our last eight

I want a win tonight really but it's a difficult away day. Rather get points on the board and apply pressure to those above now, especially with the derby games coming up.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

A.F.C Wimbledon (a) on 09:41 - Mar 29 with 1634 viewsmodelboydave

203 dale fans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024