Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Westminster attacked 16:25 - Mar 22 with 7559 viewsaleanddale

Several people mowed down by a car on Westminster bridge. Reported as one lady been killed.

Driver jumps out and stabs a police officer ( not fatally I don't think )

Just goes to show nutters everywhere!!

Hope this is just a crazy lone wolf and not a early warning of other such attacks.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 16:38]
Westminster attacked on 16:40 - Mar 22 with 5108 viewsSuddenLad

Two confirmed deaths so far......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Westminster attacked on 16:44 - Mar 22 with 5081 viewsShun

Crazy. Not that it matters in the immediate aftermath such as now, but is there any notion of what background/religion the attackers had?
Westminster attacked on 16:46 - Mar 22 with 5077 viewsDaveButt

Westminster attacked on 16:40 - Mar 22 by SuddenLad

Two confirmed deaths so far......

The second death is believed to be the attacker who was shot by the police.
Westminster attacked on 16:47 - Mar 22 with 5067 viewsSuddenLad

Westminster attacked on 16:44 - Mar 22 by Shun

Crazy. Not that it matters in the immediate aftermath such as now, but is there any notion of what background/religion the attackers had?

Described a moment ago as 'of Asian appearace'. One man stripped from the waist down on the floor and surrounded by armed Police and paramedics, was also apparetly Asian.

No doubt being checked for suicide bomb equipment.

Westminster attacked on 16:52 - Mar 22 with 5050 viewsaleanddale

Trump will be loving this.

More fuel to pour on his fire.
Westminster attacked on 16:57 - Mar 22 with 5031 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Westminster attacked on 16:52 - Mar 22 by aleanddale

Don't think DT will be loving it........just that he is justified to some extent.
Trouble is, these scrotes are amongst us........Sorry day for London and freedom.

It will get worse.
Westminster attacked on 17:29 - Mar 22 with 4941 viewsSuddenLad

Latest report says a Police Officer has died from injuries.

Westminster attacked on 17:49 - Mar 22 with 4883 viewsisitme

Westminster attacked on 16:44 - Mar 22 by Shun

There is a picture of one of the attackers. You can draw your own conclusions from that.

Very sad but unfortunately these things are becoming more common in Europe and even in other parts of the world, which often do not get reported. In places like Iraq and Afghanistan nearly every week there is a suicide bombing.
Login to get fewer ads

Westminster attacked on 18:02 - Mar 22 with 4829 viewsmightydale

Westminster attacked on 17:49 - Mar 22 by isitme

There is a picture of one of the attackers. You can draw your own conclusions from that.

Very sad but unfortunately these things are becoming more common in Europe and even in other parts of the world, which often do not get reported. In places like Iraq and Afghanistan nearly every week there is a suicide bombing.

4 people died now !!!! let me guess he came from the religion of peace

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Westminster attacked on 18:10 - Mar 22 with 4793 viewsBass1

Westminster attacked on 18:02 - Mar 22 by mightydale

4 people died now !!!! let me guess he came from the religion of peace

Correct. What a surprise. Which City will be hit next?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 18:12]

Westminster attacked on 18:25 - Mar 22 with 4755 viewsmightydale

Westminster attacked on 18:10 - Mar 22 by Bass1

Correct. What a surprise. Which City will be hit next?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 18:12]

Islam is causing carage all over the world while the liberals, the media, world governments play it all down act like it's not a big deal.
One day they will open their eyes

Westminster attacked on 19:02 - Mar 22 with 4678 views49thseason

According to Sadiq Khan, "terrorism is part and parcel of living in a major city" ( Sept 2016) . Londoners must be so pleased to have him as Mayor on a day like today. I can hardly wait for his patitudes.
Westminster attacked on 19:07 - Mar 22 with 4661 viewsmightydale

Westminster attacked on 19:02 - Mar 22 by 49thseason

According to Sadiq Khan, "terrorism is part and parcel of living in a major city" ( Sept 2016) . Londoners must be so pleased to have him as Mayor on a day like today. I can hardly wait for his patitudes.

Breaking911‏ @Breaking911
Suspected London Terrorist Named As Hate preacher Abu Izzadeen (Trevor Brooks). (@LaStampa)

Surprise surprise this prick been preaching hated in London for years we even dragged the fcuker back to England when found in Romania

Westminster attacked on 19:42 - Mar 22 with 4563 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Westminster attacked on 19:07 - Mar 22 by mightydale

Breaking911‏ @Breaking911
Suspected London Terrorist Named As Hate preacher Abu Izzadeen (Trevor Brooks). (@LaStampa)

Surprise surprise this prick been preaching hated in London for years we even dragged the fcuker back to England when found in Romania

Hang on..........they've named the wrong guy,it appears.

Brooks is still in prison...........
Westminster attacked on 19:59 - Mar 22 with 4518 viewsrochdaleriddler

Westminster attacked on 19:02 - Mar 22 by 49thseason

He didn't say that, this was taken out of context, it's no wonder hate gets spread so easily, check your facts.

part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things. You’ve got to be vigilant. You’ve got to support the police, doing an incredibly hard job. You’ve got to support the security services.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 20:04]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Westminster attacked on 22:38 - Mar 22 with 4326 views49thseason

Aaaand, hours after the event the platitudes spew forth, " our wonderful police, emergency services, thoughts with families of the dead and injured, yadda yadda yadda" but no mention of islamic terrorism, I wonder why?
Westminster attacked on 22:52 - Mar 22 with 4296 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Westminster attacked on 22:38 - Mar 22 by 49thseason

Aaaand, hours after the event the platitudes spew forth, " our wonderful police, emergency services, thoughts with families of the dead and injured, yadda yadda yadda" but no mention of islamic terrorism, I wonder why?

A policeman lost his life and the emergency services will no doubt be doing their upmost to treat those with 'catastrophic' injuries. They deserve our thoughts, respect and gratitude. You can still do that and despise terrorism. It's not a trade off.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 22:53]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Westminster attacked on 23:23 - Mar 22 with 4249 viewsjudd

But there has been mention of that strand by the senior officer. We are not Trump acolytes I hope. The police will take their time to present a full report on their investigation. We don't need knee jerk reaction with respect. We all know what we saw in the photo of the k.u.n.t. who killed those poor innocent people and probably maimed a large number more. R.I. P. PC Keith Palmer. A hero.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Westminster attacked on 00:07 - Mar 23 with 4204 viewsCanaDale

Westminster attacked on 16:52 - Mar 22 by aleanddale

DT is spending more time in and out of court to have had any real impact recently. What an awful story back home though! hope we report it on the news tonight, what is this world coming to!
Westminster attacked on 03:22 - Mar 23 with 4149 viewsDiddyDave

Westminster attacked on 18:25 - Mar 22 by mightydale

Islam is causing carage all over the world while the liberals, the media, world governments play it all down act like it's not a big deal.
One day they will open their eyes

But they won`t though will they? This is why the world is in the grip of Islamic terrorism, because people are too scared to say anything and the few who do get automatically criticised as being racist and wanting to cause trouble. Maybe it`s going to need a bloke like Donald Trump and one or two more to say that the good people of the world have had enough. Why should anybody in this day and age be subject to this bullshit and politically correct rhetoric every time something like this happens,and it will happen more and more.
Westminster attacked on 06:57 - Mar 23 with 4087 viewsrochdaleriddler

Are you on drugs?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Westminster attacked on 07:23 - Mar 23 with 4058 viewsdalenumber2

I disagree, and feel strongly that we should not give too much notoriety to the perpetrators of this attack. This is just playing into the hands of the terrorists. Instead, we should talk more about the victims, their families and the heroes who tried to help.
Westminster attacked on 10:10 - Mar 23 with 3907 viewsBass1

Westminster attacked on 03:22 - Mar 23 by DiddyDave

But they won`t though will they? This is why the world is in the grip of Islamic terrorism, because people are too scared to say anything and the few who do get automatically criticised as being racist and wanting to cause trouble. Maybe it`s going to need a bloke like Donald Trump and one or two more to say that the good people of the world have had enough. Why should anybody in this day and age be subject to this bullshit and politically correct rhetoric every time something like this happens,and it will happen more and more.

Well said.

Westminster attacked on 12:56 - Mar 23 with 3772 viewsBraemar60

Before it was confirmed, was anyone honestly so naïve as to think this wasn't done by a Muslim??
I'm glad there's a candlelit vigil at 6pm as that always strikes fear into the hearts of Muslim terrorists. Hopefully some landmarks and public buildings will be lit with the Union Flag as a two-pronged fight back!
I would also like a big debate/national conversation and to reach out to communities, understand why they feel so isolated. An apology on behalf of the British people too for not having done more to integrate Muslim communities into society.
After all, this was probably a man who at one time had no interest in religion at all, loved the British way of life and loved Premier League football. The Security Services will have known nothing about him as he has appeared from nowhere..........oh wait a minute......Big Andrew Knew!
As for the Mayor of London, he's shared a platform with extremists many times and when he was a Human Rights Lawyer and Chairman of Liberty, he acted on behalf of some of these people.
I'll sleep peacefully tonight knowing that, following the candlelit vigil at 6pm, the War on Terror will be over by half-past following a full surrender!
Westminster attacked on 13:30 - Mar 23 with 3698 viewsfitzochris

Westminster attacked on 12:56 - Mar 23 by Braemar60

Before it was confirmed, was anyone honestly so naïve as to think this wasn't done by a Muslim??
I'm glad there's a candlelit vigil at 6pm as that always strikes fear into the hearts of Muslim terrorists. Hopefully some landmarks and public buildings will be lit with the Union Flag as a two-pronged fight back!
I would also like a big debate/national conversation and to reach out to communities, understand why they feel so isolated. An apology on behalf of the British people too for not having done more to integrate Muslim communities into society.
After all, this was probably a man who at one time had no interest in religion at all, loved the British way of life and loved Premier League football. The Security Services will have known nothing about him as he has appeared from nowhere..........oh wait a minute......Big Andrew Knew!
As for the Mayor of London, he's shared a platform with extremists many times and when he was a Human Rights Lawyer and Chairman of Liberty, he acted on behalf of some of these people.
I'll sleep peacefully tonight knowing that, following the candlelit vigil at 6pm, the War on Terror will be over by half-past following a full surrender!

In its simplest terms, terrorism is the use of violence or the threat of violence to extort a target audience into accepting political change.

We have a peaceful, democratic process for that end and, whatever you think of our current government, long may that continue.

There is pleny to be done in terms of the dealing with, and tolerance of, these so-called home-grown radicals, but I've yet to hear a compelling catch-all that doesn't, in some way, descend to the base level being adopted by the terrorists themselves.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024