Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill's comments in Ob Just read 16:35 - Apr 11 with 4042 viewsgeraldo

Just read KH's comments in today's Ob - he is saying some of his "stars" have played their last game for the club;

1. who do you think he is talking about?
2. Is this just another case of Hill switching the blame? Some of his team selections and substitutions have been bizarre to say the least.I think he must carry a large part of the responsibility for the team underachieving since Jan , and as an ex central defender surely he could have done more about our vulnerability to crosses into the box and our inability to defend after the 85th minute!!
Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 16:52 - Apr 11 with 3989 viewsboromat

I should imagine he's putting pressure on those still to sign contracts. Basically sign or don't sign but do it now.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 16:58 - Apr 11 with 3966 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Is this on line anywhere people,thanks?
Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 18:00 - Apr 11 with 3855 viewsShun

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 16:58 - Apr 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Is this on line anywhere people,thanks?

These comments were discussed quite a lot on here after the Shrewsbury game. McDermott and Lund were particularly poor on Saturday so possibly them, as well as NML who lacked his recent flair.
Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 19:32 - Apr 11 with 3674 viewsKnowlesy

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 18:00 - Apr 11 by Shun

These comments were discussed quite a lot on here after the Shrewsbury game. McDermott and Lund were particularly poor on Saturday so possibly them, as well as NML who lacked his recent flair.

A few of us were saying at our last home game that as soon as the playoffs are out of reach completely (ie now) then we should bin off anyone who's looking like not signing a contract and do a dry run for next season. Get Morley in for a few first team games, he's not been playing youth football recently because he's on the bench for the 1sts so would be good to see him get some game time to aid his development.

Wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the other promising youngsters see if they can step up to the mark, too. You've got to assume that with everyone signing contracts months ago, NML and Lund have probably had a deal on the table for that long and if they don't look like signing then they're no good to us now.
Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 07:52 - Apr 12 with 3289 viewsDiddyDave

I read on the BBC Football page that KH said that the players have "a losing mentality". Whose fault is that then?
Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 08:27 - Apr 12 with 3238 viewsmacro

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 19:32 - Apr 11 by Knowlesy

A few of us were saying at our last home game that as soon as the playoffs are out of reach completely (ie now) then we should bin off anyone who's looking like not signing a contract and do a dry run for next season. Get Morley in for a few first team games, he's not been playing youth football recently because he's on the bench for the 1sts so would be good to see him get some game time to aid his development.

Wouldn't mind seeing a couple of the other promising youngsters see if they can step up to the mark, too. You've got to assume that with everyone signing contracts months ago, NML and Lund have probably had a deal on the table for that long and if they don't look like signing then they're no good to us now.

Can’t see that happening as Dale’s opponents are either involved in relegation battles or going for promotion. If we were playing other teams in mid table I could see youngsters being blooded but not at the end of this season.
Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 08:33 - Apr 12 with 3226 viewsKenBoon

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 07:52 - Apr 12 by DiddyDave

I read on the BBC Football page that KH said that the players have "a losing mentality". Whose fault is that then?

The individual player.
Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 08:34 - Apr 12 with 3225 viewsDaleiLama

A losing mentality with the streak we put together mid-season? Don't agree with that one. We are very inconsistent. That's the hurdle we need to get over.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 12:31 - Apr 12 with 3010 viewsDaleFan7

We've got Raff, McGahey and Bunney in defence, beyond that the cover is poor. I don't rate Keane as a CB (my opinion) and our GK is evidently nowhere near fit enough.

Therein lies our problem. We've conceded more goals than any of the other top 14 teams.
Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 12:46 - Apr 12 with 2967 viewsRoChDaLe

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 12:31 - Apr 12 by DaleFan7

We've got Raff, McGahey and Bunney in defence, beyond that the cover is poor. I don't rate Keane as a CB (my opinion) and our GK is evidently nowhere near fit enough.

Therein lies our problem. We've conceded more goals than any of the other top 14 teams.

However haven't we also scored more than most other teams in the league? It's risk and reward and it's clear that we play attacking style football which means goals will be scored in both nets not just our opponents.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 17:03 - Apr 12 with 2751 viewsDaleFan7

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 12:46 - Apr 12 by RoChDaLe

However haven't we also scored more than most other teams in the league? It's risk and reward and it's clear that we play attacking style football which means goals will be scored in both nets not just our opponents.

We have and evidently our strong point is that we can score from most positions. However in Hill's comments that some players have a losing mentality, might be a bit harsh, our defence as a squad isn't good enough. And if we are to progress that is what needs strengthening.
Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 22:03 - Apr 12 with 2531 viewsrochdaleriddler

i didn't know anyone still read this out of town, 3rd hand news purveyor!!!!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hill's comments in Ob Just read on 22:44 - Apr 12 with 2445 viewsdownunder

Ask your Super Rugby coaches, they are experts on that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024