Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lund signs for Burton 15:03 - May 19 with 9736 viewssykeboy

No surprise
Lund signs for Burton on 22:12 - May 19 with 1560 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Lund signs for Burton on 21:26 - May 19 by TVOS1907

On the contrary, I believe they are an extremely well-run club, with an excellent Chairman, access to superb training facilities and an apparently seamless transition from one promising young manager to the next.

They are always likely to struggle in the Championship, but I feel they are far better equipped and a lot more sensible and well-run than some of the other small clubs that have reached that level.

A good move and as we signed him from Stoke, every possibility that he is settled in that area.

A 2K pay rise, an hours less travel and if Burton did go down can play in L1, a no brainer for him.

Though he's a top player, through injuries, suspension and International call ups, it did feel like we accommodated him at times, which didn't always help the cause!

Wish him all the luck in the world, a really good player, but Hill and Raff signing was far more important than ML leaving.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Lund signs for Burton on 23:28 - May 19 with 1453 viewsAtThePeake

Lund signs for Burton on 15:41 - May 19 by ChaffRAFC

Said it before but for me, he'll go down as one of the best midfielders we've ever had. He's great in the tackle, very good passer of the ball and is a goalscoring midfielder. He's suffered with injuries as we know but he's been brilliant for us. Wish him all the very best in the Championship with Burton.

What I will say is that we're very lucky to be so well stocked in midfield that his departure won't hinder us as much as losing a player of his quality should do. We've got Keane, Camps, Allen, Rathbone, Cannon and even young Morley. All pushing for first team places meaning Lund doesn't need replacing. That money can go on signing a very good, big, strong centre half to play next to and help Harrison McGahey become the centre half we all hope he can be.

Do you believe in life after Lund?

We've got Allen, Cannon, Rathbone, Camps

I really do think we're strong enough now!

Tangled up in blue.

Lund signs for Burton on 23:35 - May 19 with 1446 viewsSaxonDale

Lund signs for Burton on 23:28 - May 19 by AtThePeake

Poor Rkershaw has been trying his whole life to come up with a song that good.
Lund signs for Burton on 01:17 - May 20 with 1374 viewsShun

Lund signs for Burton on 23:28 - May 19 by AtThePeake

Brilliant! Get it started next season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024