Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contract news alert.... 12:33 - May 25 with 5763 viewsDaley_Lama

Just up on twitter.

Poll: DF in or out

Contract news alert.... on 12:36 - May 25 with 4241 viewsMIlnrowdale

mcnulty
Contract news alert.... on 12:37 - May 25 with 4236 viewsDaley_Lama

Jim Mcnulty signs contract extension.

Poll: DF in or out

Contract news alert.... on 12:37 - May 25 with 4236 viewsHendo40

Is it not just Jim McNulty signing extension, that's up on the OS (as of 2 hours ago) but nothing on social media... Hope it's more than that though..
Contract news alert.... on 12:39 - May 25 with 4200 viewsHendo40

Anti-climax... He had a year left too!
Contract news alert.... on 12:43 - May 25 with 4165 viewsJimmyRustler

WTF? He's w@nk!
Contract news alert.... on 12:49 - May 25 with 4107 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

What a dark day for the club
Contract news alert.... on 12:50 - May 25 with 4091 viewssweetcorn

Not really happy with this at all.

Not gonna go into much detail other than he's shite.

Heres to 2 more years of mcnulty gaffs

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Contract news alert.... on 12:53 - May 25 with 4066 viewsJimmyRustler

You can tell by looking at his face on the pic that even he can't believe it. Absolutely robbing a wage.
Login to get fewer ads

Contract news alert.... on 13:00 - May 25 with 4012 viewsHopwoodblue

Contract news alert.... on 12:50 - May 25 by sweetcorn

Not really happy with this at all.

Not gonna go into much detail other than he's shite.

Heres to 2 more years of mcnulty gaffs

Should help season tickets reach the 2000 barrier,
can see the queues from my house after that news !!!

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Contract news alert.... on 13:03 - May 25 with 3987 viewsdawlishdale

Contract news alert.... on 13:00 - May 25 by Hopwoodblue

Should help season tickets reach the 2000 barrier,
can see the queues from my house after that news !!!

Those are people demanding their £50 back.

Disappointed with this. Jim was culpable for far too many goals last season. Seems a really genuine bloke, but not good enough I'm afraid.
Contract news alert.... on 13:06 - May 25 with 3955 viewsKnowlesy

And there was me hoping someone might take him off our hands this summer.

He *does* seem like a nice guy, but his level is far below what we need to push on this year.
Contract news alert.... on 13:12 - May 25 with 3919 viewsstigmundo77

Contract news alert.... on 13:06 - May 25 by Knowlesy

And there was me hoping someone might take him off our hands this summer.

He *does* seem like a nice guy, but his level is far below what we need to push on this year.

Very disappointing
Contract news alert.... on 13:16 - May 25 with 3894 viewslove_the_dale

Keith Hill knows nothing about football. We would be far better off without his management skills. In Hill we don't trust!
Contract news alert.... on 13:20 - May 25 with 3860 viewsLuke8686

McFaulty signing has ruined my day. What a let down after the good news in the last few days.
Contract news alert.... on 13:29 - May 25 with 3819 viewsToffeemanc

Certainly not the news I was hoping to hear.
Can only hope now that we can get Canavan off the books instead and invest in a good quality centre half to partner McGahey so that Mcnulty is only used as a back up.
It's really hard to see how we will progress further next season without improving the central defence as it was our achilles heel last season.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Contract news alert.... on 13:36 - May 25 with 3773 viewsdownunder

Contract news alert.... on 13:16 - May 25 by love_the_dale

Keith Hill knows nothing about football. We would be far better off without his management skills. In Hill we don't trust!

Sssshhhh! Hilly has a plan. We are going to sell him to Tranmere in a few weeks.
Contract news alert.... on 13:50 - May 25 with 3724 viewsSuddenLad

I think there is a bigger picture here. McNulty is (IMHO) not up to regular League One football and I have been as critical of him as anyone. Without question, his individual mistakes have cost us games and points.

That said, the players have voted him as their 'player of the season', so he is clearly a very popular player within the dressing room and an important asset to the squad/club.

To be give a 2 year contract extension as he (surprisingly) has, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't being groomed for a coaching postion or work behind the scenes and will susequently feature less in the first XI, ut is there if needed. Much in the same way as BBM.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Contract news alert.... on 13:54 - May 25 with 3700 views49thseason

Contract news alert.... on 13:36 - May 25 by downunder

Sssshhhh! Hilly has a plan. We are going to sell him to Tranmere in a few weeks.

I hope the reasoning behind this is the same as the reasoning behind signing JT and RNL last year and he is required to make up numbers and step in as emergency cover rather than expected to be an automatic selection. Hilly will have run the numbers on his performances and must be happy they are within expectations for the role he is being asked to fulfill. Better the devil you know and all that.
Contract news alert.... on 14:13 - May 25 with 3606 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Wonder if he has signed extension on a lower wage with agreement he will be helped with coaching exams etc. If he was on 1k a week and has signed at say 650 a week with view to being a back up and will help in coaching then understandable.

Think I am clutching at straws maybe but.....

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Contract news alert.... on 14:16 - May 25 with 3586 viewsstigmundo77

McFaulty and McGahey are not a strong pairing for the new season. We desperately need an experienced Centre half
Contract news alert.... on 14:19 - May 25 with 3565 viewsTVOS1907

Contract news alert.... on 13:50 - May 25 by SuddenLad

I think there is a bigger picture here. McNulty is (IMHO) not up to regular League One football and I have been as critical of him as anyone. Without question, his individual mistakes have cost us games and points.

That said, the players have voted him as their 'player of the season', so he is clearly a very popular player within the dressing room and an important asset to the squad/club.

To be give a 2 year contract extension as he (surprisingly) has, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't being groomed for a coaching postion or work behind the scenes and will susequently feature less in the first XI, ut is there if needed. Much in the same way as BBM.

They could say anyone was the players' player of the season, so I wouldn't hold out much stall by that.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Contract news alert.... on 15:22 - May 25 with 3394 viewsMorden

Contract news alert.... on 14:19 - May 25 by TVOS1907

They could say anyone was the players' player of the season, so I wouldn't hold out much stall by that.

In that case why say anyone is players' player of the season, save for some reason?

Josh McCormack would be a good shout if you were looking for reasons
Contract news alert.... on 15:28 - May 25 with 3344 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Contract news alert.... on 13:50 - May 25 by SuddenLad

I hope the feeling in your water is correct Sudz........we really, really need to better our defense.....holy crap.
Contract news alert.... on 16:12 - May 25 with 3187 viewsJimmyRustler

We don't even offer our best players a 2 year extension when they've got a year left. Does he have some dirt on KH? At least we've signed another defender today.....Reece Brown :')
Contract news alert.... on 17:20 - May 25 with 3025 viewsBlueMessiah

I'm really struggling with this one. He was clearly the weakest link at the back last season. I thought we were talking about aiming for the Championship within the next few years - having players of McNumptys abilities around for the next 3 years isn't going to help us achieve that aim. Coupled with the fact that we have now signed another potentially good / awful player for our defence.

I just don't see the point. If its because he's so good in the dressing room we'd probably be no worse off with Jimmy Cricket telling a few gags at half time.

Poll: Do I Know You?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024