Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. 11:48 - May 31 with 3801 viewsDareToCalvin

Wonder if we'll give him a deal? We could do with a quick striker and although he was injured during his loan, I can see him doing well? Had a decent scoring record at Morecambe.
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 11:59 - May 31 with 3769 viewsstigmundo77

Trust me , He wasn't that quick - I think his shin splints mean he's somebody he will avoid.
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 12:40 - May 31 with 3652 viewsDaleFan7

Rather get Donnelly back...
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 12:46 - May 31 with 3630 viewsVivaDonaldo

If he's available on reasonable wages and Hill is satisfied with his ability and fitness then I think he's worth the risk. Whilst he doesn't have what would be described as ridiculous pace, he is at least different to the options we currently have available and would present a different threat.

He's shown he's a goal scorer and at 26 still has the potential to be turned around for a profit.
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 12:51 - May 31 with 3610 viewsChaffRAFC

I'd run the risk if he can prove his fitness. Hill said in his recent interview he wanted more pace in the final third so wouldn't be surprised to see him come here, at least on trial.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 15:06 - May 31 with 3349 viewsTomRAFC

Fitness is a big concern. We could do with a player in his kind of mould, but they're no use if they're always out.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 10:01 - Jun 1 with 2822 viewsParkinsGimp

No thanks, lets get a proven good goalscorer.
Ah hang on we dont want to do that!
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 10:19 - Jun 1 with 2775 viewsisitme

Or can't afford their wages.
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 11:11 - Jun 1 with 2679 viewsAtThePeake

Even before his injury Redshaw was sat on the bench for a few weeks, not being brought on by Hill in games where we were desperate for a goal.

Can't see us going back in for him and wouldn't really want us to.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 12:17 - Jun 1 with 2579 viewsdeeplishblue

His goals per game ratio is about 1 in 4 - equivalent to Chris Dagnall. Most of this is down to a very successful spell at Morecambe.

Hill obviously sees something in him as he has signed him twice. I would be prepared to give him another shot - certainly I am not going to hold it against him just because he might have over celebrated against us once.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 13:04 - Jun 1 with 2508 viewsTVOS1907

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 10:01 - Jun 1 by ParkinsGimp

No thanks, lets get a proven good goalscorer.
Ah hang on we dont want to do that!

Do you know one who is available?

And we scored over 80 goals last season.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 17:22 - Jun 1 with 2260 viewsCanaDale

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 13:04 - Jun 1 by TVOS1907

Do you know one who is available?

And we scored over 80 goals last season.

A fully fit Davies is better than anyone we could realistically get right now. Up front isn't the issue, more out wide.
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 17:40 - Jun 1 with 2220 viewsTVOS1907

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 17:22 - Jun 1 by CanaDale

A fully fit Davies is better than anyone we could realistically get right now. Up front isn't the issue, more out wide.

... and defensively.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:09 - Jun 1 with 2161 viewsrkershaw

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 17:40 - Jun 1 by TVOS1907

... and defensively.

Can't Reece have a word with his brother....?
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:12 - Jun 1 with 2150 views1907

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 17:22 - Jun 1 by CanaDale

I disagree on the basis that Davis will miss a lot of games, inevitably. He is constantly injured and we need an alternative because Calvin will not score enough goals down the middle.

That's not a pop at Davis either, he has always been injury plagued throughout his career and we need to plan around the fact that he will miss games.
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:15 - Jun 1 with 2131 viewsrkershaw

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:12 - Jun 1 by 1907

I disagree on the basis that Davis will miss a lot of games, inevitably. He is constantly injured and we need an alternative because Calvin will not score enough goals down the middle.

That's not a pop at Davis either, he has always been injury plagued throughout his career and we need to plan around the fact that he will miss games.

Hill alludes to pace up front in his recent interviews...... I'd fully expect him to have covered recent losses!
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:28 - Jun 1 with 2091 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I would say 90% certain he will sign. That's why he was here on loan injured. We and Blackpool knew he was never playing for them again. As toys go he is broken but will be cheap as Cant see many wanting him. Weirdly if we don't sign him I think he will end up at Lincoln. Don't know why but 👍

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:29 - Jun 1 with 2091 viewsAtThePeake

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:12 - Jun 1 by 1907

As others have pointed out, we scored the third highest amount of goals in the division last season. That's with Davies being injured, Calvin 'not scoring enough' and being out suspended for a while and Hendo struggling for form at times.

A striker is not the issue. Hill's comment about more pace in the final third I'd imagine would be a hint that he is eyeing a Mendez replacement and I'd expect one or two pacey wingers to come in. I really don't see us signing a centre forward and I really don't think we need to personally.

Tangled up in blue.

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:33 - Jun 1 with 2071 viewsrkershaw

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:29 - Jun 1 by AtThePeake

As others have pointed out, we scored the third highest amount of goals in the division last season. That's with Davies being injured, Calvin 'not scoring enough' and being out suspended for a while and Hendo struggling for form at times.

A striker is not the issue. Hill's comment about more pace in the final third I'd imagine would be a hint that he is eyeing a Mendez replacement and I'd expect one or two pacey wingers to come in. I really don't see us signing a centre forward and I really don't think we need to personally.

I can honestly see Cannon chipping in with double figures now that Hilly has declared him no.1 midfielder!!
Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:44 - Jun 1 with 2044 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Could redshaw play wide? I don't see why not. He might end up laying RB with JR up front. Knowing Keith!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 00:17 - Jun 2 with 1892 viewsShun

Redshaw released by Blackpool?.. on 18:33 - Jun 1 by rkershaw

I can honestly see Cannon chipping in with double figures now that Hilly has declared him no.1 midfielder!!

He didn't do that. He said Cannon's days as a right back are long gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024