Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COG 10:28 - Jun 11 with 3778 viewssykeboy

Press speculating he could be on his way to Chesterfield 😳really hope we could be interested👍
COG on 10:32 - Jun 11 with 3765 viewsmidlandsdale

To replace JOShea who has gone to our friends.Bury assembling another strong team.......on paper
COG on 11:54 - Jun 11 with 3662 viewsDareToCalvin

Obviously we don't know his wage demands but if there's anyone who could revitalise his career it's Keith? Would be perfect up top when Davies inevitably gets injured? Still only 31, his career is far from over.
COG on 11:56 - Jun 11 with 3652 viewsAtThePeake

I really wouldn't want us to sign COG this summer. As great as he was for us, his last few seasons have been uninspiring and for me Davies and Andrew do a similar job. That wage could be certainly better spent elsewhere, particularly if Hilly is looking to add pace to the frontline as he has mentioned before.

Tangled up in blue.

COG on 13:28 - Jun 11 with 3512 viewsDareToCalvin

True. He'd be one of our highest earners as well; perhaps better to spend that money on some more young, hungry gems? There are loads of young players on the books of Prem teams who will never get a game; best for them is coming down to a club like ours where they can work their way up. Presumably Keith already has his targets lined up and he pretty much always gets it right.
COG on 13:52 - Jun 11 with 3460 viewsYorkshire_Dale

COG on 13:28 - Jun 11 by DareToCalvin

True. He'd be one of our highest earners as well; perhaps better to spend that money on some more young, hungry gems? There are loads of young players on the books of Prem teams who will never get a game; best for them is coming down to a club like ours where they can work their way up. Presumably Keith already has his targets lined up and he pretty much always gets it right.

Eg......Another Ollie Rathboni or two?
COG on 14:05 - Jun 11 with 3433 viewsYouTubeDale

Yes, we have got to move on. That was then and this is now. We need to add value to the next kid on the block. The next Hogan, whoever that is, and hopefully strike it rich again with a quick, lucrative, fee from a bigger club. Easier said than done, but that should be our model.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

COG on 15:26 - Jun 11 with 3295 viewsDaleFan7

Not for me, don't see the obsession with bringing old players back. Same applies to Done.
COG on 16:02 - Jun 11 with 3224 viewsColDale

COG on 15:26 - Jun 11 by DaleFan7

Not for me, don't see the obsession with bringing old players back. Same applies to Done.

I'd have thought that the signing of Williams all but rules out a return for Done.
Login to get fewer ads

COG on 17:06 - Jun 11 with 3119 viewsDareToCalvin

You'd think we'd definitely have to smash our transfer record to take Done back. And considering he trebled his wage to go to the Lane; will he be prepared to take a pay cut? Time will tell.
I believe there are plenty of gems in non-league/young players from Prem teams that we could get on the cheap. Don't know who but players like Lund fit into that category; hungry players that want to kickstart their careers.
COG on 17:32 - Jun 11 with 3073 viewsShun

COG on 16:02 - Jun 11 by ColDale

I'd have thought that the signing of Williams all but rules out a return for Done.

Possibly, but we've lost NML, McDermott, and Thompson from the winger role from last season, and only signed Williams.
COG on 19:02 - Jun 11 with 2916 viewsnordenblue

COG on 17:32 - Jun 11 by Shun

Possibly, but we've lost NML, McDermott, and Thompson from the winger role from last season, and only signed Williams.

We have been in talks with Done rumour has it.... that was a couple of weeks ago mind
COG on 12:50 - Jun 12 with 2439 viewsboromat

COG on 16:02 - Jun 11 by ColDale

I'm not sure I think Keith will still be looking for another pacey attacking player.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024