Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tanser signs for St.Johnstone 03:37 - Jun 30 with 3426 viewsCanadaDale

Decent move for the lad!
Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 06:42 - Jun 30 with 3387 viewsfitzochris

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/193997/page:6/#144

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 08:26 - Jun 30 with 3295 viewsKnowlesy

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 06:42 - Jun 30 by fitzochris

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/193997/page:6/#144

Can't expect him to trawl through 6 pages to see if there's been a couple of posts relating to it!
Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 09:20 - Jun 30 with 3226 viewsfitzochris

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 08:26 - Jun 30 by Knowlesy

Can't expect him to trawl through 6 pages to see if there's been a couple of posts relating to it!

He doesn't need to. The link takes him to the relevant page, as you'd know if you clicked on it yourself.

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 10:01 - Jun 30 with 3147 viewsKnowlesy

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 09:20 - Jun 30 by fitzochris

He doesn't need to. The link takes him to the relevant page, as you'd know if you clicked on it yourself.

Obviously. I did click on the link, thanks. The point that I was making was that whilst your link does point to a page of a thread that briefly mentions this, it's a bit dismissive as perhaps the OP thought it was worthy of its own thread, not buried within that one.

I was saying that he shouldn't have to read through that *prior* to posting.
Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 10:04 - Jun 30 with 3136 viewsfitzochris

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 10:01 - Jun 30 by Knowlesy

Obviously. I did click on the link, thanks. The point that I was making was that whilst your link does point to a page of a thread that briefly mentions this, it's a bit dismissive as perhaps the OP thought it was worthy of its own thread, not buried within that one.

I was saying that he shouldn't have to read through that *prior* to posting.

No, you said he shouldn't have to trawl through six pages.

He doesn't. He needs to scroll down a single page.

I was just pointing out to the OP that this point had been discussed elsewhere, in case he hadn't realised.

If he still thinks Tanser signing for the Saints requires its own thread, fair enough.

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 11:24 - Jun 30 with 3004 viewsD_Alien

Now we're here, made the bench last night in their Europa League qualifier

He's always had potential, but for whatever reason it didn't work out for him at Dale I hope he makes a decent fist of it, and has a career. Like Rory McArdle, not every decent player who passes under Hilly's tutelage turns out right for us - just most, i might add

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 12:20 - Jun 30 with 2880 viewsKnowlesy

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 11:24 - Jun 30 by D_Alien

He's always had potential, but for whatever reason it didn't work out for him at Dale I hope he makes a decent fist of it, and has a career. Like Rory McArdle, not every decent player who passes under Hilly's tutelage turns out right for us - just most, i might add

I've always liked the idea of him as a player. Good on the ball, obvious ability but just a bit light weight and not as effective as he probably should be with that talent. Not sure if it's an issue of attitude but I hope he sorts it all out and grinds out a good career.
Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 15:57 - Jun 30 with 2571 viewsSaxonDale

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 11:24 - Jun 30 by D_Alien

Agreed. It's interesting to remember though that Hilly did offer McArdle an extended deal, but he rejected it to move to Scotland.

Which players have been released by Hilly and gone on to have career's above Rochdale's level? Surely there must be one or two but I can't think of any.
Login to get fewer ads

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 16:09 - Jun 30 with 2542 viewsD_Alien

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 15:57 - Jun 30 by SaxonDale

Agreed. It's interesting to remember though that Hilly did offer McArdle an extended deal, but he rejected it to move to Scotland.

Which players have been released by Hilly and gone on to have career's above Rochdale's level? Surely there must be one or two but I can't think of any.

Good point about McArdle

Can't think of any; although Graham Cummings played in the very same fixture last night, it's debatable whether that's above Rochdale's level (I'm sure we'd be qualifying for the Europa League if playing in Scotland too)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 17:51 - Jul 5 with 1856 viewsYadHoDale

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 16:09 - Jun 30 by D_Alien

Good point about McArdle

Can't think of any; although Graham Cummings played in the very same fixture last night, it's debatable whether that's above Rochdale's level (I'm sure we'd be qualifying for the Europa League if playing in Scotland too)

We'd be qualifying for the Champions League if we were playing in Scotland...

As for players releazed and now at a higher level - Lucas Akins (Burton) was on trial in summer 2010, but not offered terms.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2017 17:54]
Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 19:43 - Jul 5 with 1758 viewsAtThePeake

Tanser signs for St.Johnstone on 16:09 - Jun 30 by D_Alien

Good point about McArdle

Scott Hogan

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024