Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaughan 22:40 - Jul 12 with 19522 viewsSaxonDale

On his way from Bury to Sunderland it would seem, 950,000 the fee touted.
Vaughan on 23:03 - Jul 12 with 7350 viewsjoecooke

Seems a fair price for a good player at his peak,definately worth the punt

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Vaughan on 23:54 - Jul 12 with 7268 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Looks like they have done another Leon the Pig Farmer Clarke jobby.......good on em

Will they pay off their debts though?
Vaughan on 00:08 - Jul 13 with 7242 viewsscarrow

But beckford was night to partner Vaughan - so said the chur

Poll: Final position

Vaughan on 05:33 - Jul 13 with 7171 viewsColDale

If thats the fee, they've done very well. If they can keep selling strikers for the fees like Vaughan and Clarke, then the wages angle is completely justified. Suppose it only takes one to go wrong though.
Vaughan on 08:21 - Jul 13 with 7036 viewsmingthemerciless

They've been linked with a move for Danny Graham recently.
Vaughan on 11:19 - Jul 13 with 6830 viewsrochdaleriddler

So camps and Allen got to be worth over £1m each then

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Vaughan on 13:01 - Jul 13 with 6659 viewsnordenblue

Vaughan on 11:19 - Jul 13 by rochdaleriddler

So camps and Allen got to be worth over £1m each then

Yes cos they're both strikers too......
Vaughan on 13:50 - Jul 13 with 6529 viewsPDIDDY

Vaughan on 13:01 - Jul 13 by nordenblue

Miller gone to boro aswell, relegation fight ahead 😎

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Vaughan on 15:48 - Jul 13 with 6380 viewsnordenblue

Vaughan on 13:50 - Jul 13 by PDIDDY

Miller gone to boro aswell, relegation fight ahead 😎

Standard season.....

You've not insulted anyone for a couple of days,you feeling alright didds?
Vaughan on 17:04 - Jul 13 with 6221 viewsPDIDDY

Insulted? I'm a happy chappy, if people take this footy sh ite seriously they need to think again, btw have i mentioned what a great gesture mr day did last week? 😎

Gissa job

Vaughan on 17:07 - Jul 13 with 6226 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Vaughan on 17:04 - Jul 13 by PDIDDY

Insulted? I'm a happy chappy, if people take this footy sh ite seriously they need to think again, btw have i mentioned what a great gesture mr day did last week? 😎

Fook off Diddy

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Vaughan on 17:07 - Jul 13 with 6222 viewsBarryStrange

Vaughan on 08:21 - Jul 13 by mingthemerciless

They've been linked with a move for Danny Graham recently.

Fook me I hope not - he'd cost more than Vaughan for a quarter of the goals.

That said, anyone our end who thought we were holding on to a guy who can score 24 goals supplied by that midfield was kidding themselves.

Flitcroft getting very little credit for managing to replace Leon with someone better to be honest.
Vaughan on 17:08 - Jul 13 with 6218 viewsfitzochris

How you're still allowed to post on here is beyond me after that c*nt's trick last week.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Vaughan on 17:09 - Jul 13 with 6212 viewsColDale

Vaughan on 17:07 - Jul 13 by BarryStrange

Fook me I hope not - he'd cost more than Vaughan for a quarter of the goals.

That said, anyone our end who thought we were holding on to a guy who can score 24 goals supplied by that midfield was kidding themselves.

Flitcroft getting very little credit for managing to replace Leon with someone better to be honest.

IS there a sell on? Good business if there's not.
Vaughan on 17:29 - Jul 13 with 6176 viewsTVOS1907

Vaughan on 17:08 - Jul 13 by fitzochris

How you're still allowed to post on here is beyond me after that c*nt's trick last week.

Because it was ridiculously condoned.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Vaughan on 19:06 - Jul 13 with 6040 viewsdingdangblue

He paid his taxes on time?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Vaughan on 21:06 - Jul 13 with 5835 viewsrochdaleriddler

Vaughan on 13:01 - Jul 13 by nordenblue

No because they are good players -simmer down dear

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Vaughan on 23:45 - Jul 13 with 5611 viewsnordenblue

Vaughan on 21:06 - Jul 13 by rochdaleriddler

No because they are good players -simmer down dear

Compare a proven striker who always demand a higher fee anyway to 2 young midfielders......logical
Vaughan on 10:03 - Jul 14 with 5352 viewsBarryStrange

Vaughan on 17:09 - Jul 13 by ColDale

IS there a sell on? Good business if there's not.

No, we didn't pay owt for him either. He was absolute garbage at Birmingham and they just wanted rid to free up a wage before the transfer window ended last August.

It's worked just like the KH "broken toy" phenomenon you lot mention a fair bit on here - good player had lost his way (as had Leon the year before), and something worked for him at Bury. He then gets a move back to where his talent suggests he should be able to do a job.

I wish him well and hope he tears up the Championship with Sunderland.
Vaughan on 10:03 - Jul 14 with 5352 viewsrochdaleriddler

Vaughan on 23:45 - Jul 13 by nordenblue

Compare a proven striker who always demand a higher fee anyway to 2 young midfielders......logical

Paul pogba

Vaughan on 11:29 - Jul 14 with 5230 viewsRoChDaLe

Vaughan on 10:03 - Jul 14 by BarryStrange

No, we didn't pay owt for him either. He was absolute garbage at Birmingham and they just wanted rid to free up a wage before the transfer window ended last August.

It's worked just like the KH "broken toy" phenomenon you lot mention a fair bit on here - good player had lost his way (as had Leon the year before), and something worked for him at Bury. He then gets a move back to where his talent suggests he should be able to do a job.

I wish him well and hope he tears up the Championship with Sunderland.

No. Simply disagree. "Broken toy" is suggesting he came on the cheap. In no way will James Vaughan been on a cheap wage. Just the same as Beckford not being on a cheap wage now either despite not doing well for Preston last season.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Vaughan on 12:48 - Jul 14 with 5113 viewsnordenblue

Vaughan on 10:03 - Jul 14 by rochdaleriddler

Paul pogba

And your point is........Messi,Ronaldo,Neymar,Suarez etc...

Who you comparing him to Vaughan or Allen/Camps....
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 14:17]
Vaughan on 14:59 - Jul 14 with 4948 viewsBarryStrange

Vaughan on 11:29 - Jul 14 by RoChDaLe

No. Simply disagree. "Broken toy" is suggesting he came on the cheap. In no way will James Vaughan been on a cheap wage. Just the same as Beckford not being on a cheap wage now either despite not doing well for Preston last season.

No it doesn't.

It says that Vaughan had lost his way and needed to rediscover how good he can be. And after 18 months without a goal he had.

He got his head sorted out, started scoring and is suddenly valuable again.

The amount (which I would be every pound in my pocket you don't know) he got paid at either Birmingham or Bury doesn't come into it.
Vaughan on 15:26 - Jul 14 with 4900 viewsaleanddale

Vaughan on 14:59 - Jul 14 by BarryStrange

No it doesn't.

It says that Vaughan had lost his way and needed to rediscover how good he can be. And after 18 months without a goal he had.

He got his head sorted out, started scoring and is suddenly valuable again.

The amount (which I would be every pound in my pocket you don't know) he got paid at either Birmingham or Bury doesn't come into it.

Vaughan has paid for himself and was apparently excellent last year for the buckets we just didn't see it when they played us.

Fair enough the gigglers have made several hundred thousand on this on.

A serious question for Barry or any other bucket - with all these sales how on earth are you showing an operating yearly loss of £2 500 000?

Accept it or not your £9 000 000 plus in debt ( converted into shares )

At what stage is combustion if you remain in league one and don't make the milky bar kids holy grail of the championship??
Vaughan on 16:46 - Jul 14 with 4797 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Vaughan on 05:33 - Jul 13 by ColDale

If thats the fee, they've done very well. If they can keep selling strikers for the fees like Vaughan and Clarke, then the wages angle is completely justified. Suppose it only takes one to go wrong though.

Can't see the same happening for 3rd time with Beckford.......certainly bury without Vaughan will be far less potent this season.....will they buy big again to cover the loss?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024